Old 09-14-2024, 10:54 AM   #11025
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Assylum - Anal Foolgirl Patient: Emma Haize Calico Rock

Studio: Assylum
Genres: Bdsm
Emma Haize likes to feel powerless. So Dr. Mercies made her into an anal foolgirl so that she could become the utterly powerless victim of an anal objectification session.
Format: mp4
Duration: 48:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7655kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - Anal Foolgirl Patient: Emma Haize

The Test Subject: Latex Nurse Aiden Starr Experiments on Gia Derza Norton

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Kink
Cast: Aiden Starr, Gia Derza
Genres: Anal, BDSM, Big Tits, Blonde, Bondage, Brunette, Clothespins, Corporal Punishment, Curvy, Dominatrix, Facesitting, fake boobs, Femdom, Fingering, Gag, Gaping, Humiliation, Latex, Lesbian, LezDom, Medical Fetish, natural boobs, Nurse, Pain, Pussy Eating, Ro
Video language: English
Struggling college student Gia Derza needs some extra money, so she signs up for random medical testing for a little payout. Gia finds herself up against latex nurse Aiden Starr, who runs a creepy dark medical facility. Aiden puts Gia through a battery of tests. She starts by fitting Gia with a gag, in order to do a proper inspection. She then tests Gia’s senses with a Wartenberg wheel. She runs it from her sexy nipples down to her clit. Aiden then spreads Gia’s hot wet pussy with a speculum, leaving it wide open for inspection. This inspection starts with rubbing her clit then fingering her hole. For further testing she adds more stimulus with a vibrator and pinwheel. She then tests Gia’s pain tolerance with clothespins on her nipples and pussy. Aiden administers another dose of pleasure and observes a huge gush as Gia’s massive orgasm explodes everywhere, leaving a huge wet mess. Aiden then flogs her pussy as she moves on to the second phase of trials. Gia is suspended upside down in the perfect position for Aiden to test her pleasure levels under stress. She vibrates Gia’s pussy and makes her cum upside down. After a few orgasms she crops her chest for a little pain after pleasure. Aiden then makes Gia lick her ass until she has a big orgasm. For the final stages of testing, Gia is tied in pile driver where Aiden pounds her ass with her big strap on. Gia’s ass is gaping so wide, Aiden goes in with her fist and does a full inspection. Then Gia is put in a doggy position where Aiden pounds her ass even harder until she orgasms again. After deep testing of Gia’s holes, Aiden sends her used up test subject packing. On to the next!
Duration: 1:08:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4900kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Test Subject: Latex Nurse Aiden Starr Experiments on Gia Derza

Redheaded bookworm gets humiliated and fucked in a bookstore! Giza

Cast: Amber Keen ,Randy Spears
Genres: natural boobs ,Hair Pulling ,BDSM ,Double Penetration ,Vaginal Penetration ,Femdom ,Choking ,Couple ,brunet ,Discipline ,LezDom
Amber Keen is the full package, hot intelligent, and horny! This little bookworm gets taken to the local bookstore, tied up and made to cum while she reads aloud from books. When she stops reading during her orgasm she is punished by being hogtied and left in the aisles for people to look at while they browse. Next she sucks cock and gets fucked while everyone watches. Apparently no one was buying books cause they were too busy watching her get fucked, so we had to leave. But we did get a couple of customers to come back to the van with us. Inside the van Amber gets fondled, choked, fingered, and fucked in every hole, then left on the side of the road with wet cum dripping off her face.
Duration: 1:01:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Redheaded bookworm gets humiliated and fucked in a bookstore!

Secretary Punished with Tight bondage, Gags, crotchrope and clamps - Part 1 Malcom

Kimberly has been late to the office almost every day this week and to top it off, she pissed off a very important client today. I still may fire her, but for now I'm going to administer an attitude adjustment. The clip starts with me leading an already bound and ballgagged Kimberly back to the storage area. I push her over an old bed and smack her ass before grabbing more rope. I bind her legs around her upper and lower thighs, as well as her calves and ankles. After her legs are completely and tightly bound, I lift her up onto the bed and smack her ass more. I sit back and watch her struggle for a while, before I return with more rope. I use the rope to put Kimberly into a tight hogtie. I sit back once again to watch her struggle... Kimberly is left on the bed to struggle in her hogtie for a bit, but she's trying to untie a knot, and we can't have that. I grab some twine and use it to tie her thumbs back. Next I roll her on her side and cut open her soft sweater and pull her tits out of her bra. I think about clamping them, but we'll wait for now. The last 2 to 3 minutes is Kimberly struggling in her hogtie.
Duration: 16:43
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2907kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 372.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Secretary Punished with Tight bondage, Gags, crotchrope and clamps - Part 1

Airtight hot chicks with small tits in gangbangs Hayes Center

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Chloe Cherry, Kacie Castle, Kira Noir, Vanessa Vega, Isabella Nice
A Bound Gangbang compilation of hot chicks with small tits getting stuffed in every slutty hole! With tight bondage, spanking, slapping, flogging, choking, spitting, rough blowjobs, hardcore fucking, anal, double penetration, over the top orgasms and bukkake- that’s right 5 hot loads of cum dripping down the pretty faces of sexy, horny sluts who can’t get enough cock.
Duration: 32:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9670kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Airtight hot chicks with small tits in gangbangs

Sisters in Sexual Slavehood Zakinthos

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Riley Reyes, Cadence Lux, Ramon Nomar
Genres: Anal, BDSM, Blonde, Blowjob, Bondage, Breast Bondage, Bush, Caning, Cattle Prod, Clothespins, Clover Clamps, Collar, Corporal Punishment, Crop, cum kissing, Discipline, drool, Electrical Play, Facial, Family Roleplay, Feet, Female Slave, Flogging, Gag, Hai
Cadence is living the submissive dream under the thumb of her dominant and loving Master when trouble comes knocking on the door in the form of her seductive step-sister Riley. Riley has a long history of stealing lovers, and she clearly has her eyes set on Ramon. Unaware of the kinky high protocol world of BDSM she has just stepped into, Riley proceeds to offer her perfect little body for fucking and finds herself signing up for some true discipline and a rough anal ravaging she won´t soon forget. Hot wax, metal bondage, floggers, canes, cattle prods, nipple clamps, squirting, and serious spankings are but a few tools to be used top unite Cadence and Riley in sisterly submission.
Duration: 1:17:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4856kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sisters in Sexual Slavehood

Squirt Fest 2010 Like a Fucking Fountain! Clatskanie

Cast: Gia DiMarco
Genres: shaved ,bottom ,Handler ,Brunette ,BDSM ,Rope Bondage ,Feet ,toned ,Electrical Play ,Squirting
Tiny Gia DiMarco is back! Her booming, tan, sexy, shaved body is not ready for the hurting we put on it.
Princess Donna joins the set and poor Gia gets double teamed. Strong jolts of electricity are the first things Gia must deal with before she gets any pleasure. Next, foot caning. Her feet are too sensitive and the the Doms almost break her, but they restrain themselves. Mercy is shown. Gia must not be broken for what is next to cum.
With two fingers fucking her G spot and two fingers deeply fucking her ass, Gia loses all body control and starts squirting like a broken pipeline in the Gulf of Mexico. She hits everyone in the room, even the cameras get soaked. We make Gia cum so much and so hard, at least 1 2 gallon of squirt is fucked out of her body.
Duration: 15:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps

File size: 354.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Squirt Fest 2010 Like a Fucking Fountain!

Время генерации страницы 0.86523 секунды с 9 запросами