Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Valentine's Day Ruined by Squirting Step-Sister's Anal Con Job Seaview

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Kink
Cast: Ramon Nomar, Febby Twigs, Kate Kennedy
Genres: Anal, BDSM, Blond, Blonde, Bondage, Brunet, Brunette, Caning, Curvy, Family Roleplay, Flogging, Latinx, Master, Muscular, Natural Boobs, Rope Bondage, Spanking, Squirting, Straight, Stud, Toned, Top, Unshaved, White
Video language: English
Kate Kennedy is living every woman´s dream as she wakes up to Valentine´s Day breakfast in bed and a hot BDSM fuck date with her fiance Ramon Nomar. Kate looks like a good girl, with a tight body, perky tits and ass, and a cloud of curly blond hair. She enthusiastically plays sexual submissive, swallowing Ramon´s cock and enduring a flogging of her perfect round ass. By the time she has his belt wrapped around her throat, Kate is begging for his cock like she hasn´t been fucked for weeks. When she finally gets pounded out she cums on command under Ramon´s foot. Ramon is an insatiable sadist and puts Kate on her back and ties her in a tight spread eagle rope bondage position, attaching clamps to her tender pussy and nipples, placing one of the roses he brought her in her mouth. Kate cums sweetly and ferociously as Ramon takes her cunt like a good Master should. Throughout this happy D/s sex, Kate´s phone keeps ringing, which she swears is just some bill collector. Ramon is curious, and when Kate gets up to get him more coffee he writes the offending number down to call on his way to work. He is more than a little surprised to hear the voice on the other end claim to be Kate´s Step-Sister. He is even more surprised and dismayed when he invites the imposter to meet him at his work and Kate´s secret step-sister Febby Twigs strolls into his workshop in a slutty outfit, demanding money for Kate´s con-job gone wrong in Vegas. Ramon tries to give Febby money to disappear, but she can´t resist digging in and telling Ramon all sorts of things he doesn´t want to know about his bride to be--including that he might just be another con job. When Ramon no longer know what to believe, he takes Febby to her knees, throwing her more money and and trying to fuck the truth out of her. But Febby is a devious slut, and she enjoys his cock down her throat and in her pussy. It´s only when Ramon finally has her tied up in a complicated shibari tie and he begins to work his huge dick into her ass that she realizes what kind of trouble she has truly gotten herself and her sister into. Febby tries to resist his interrogation, but Ramon moves between zapping her, caning her hot body, and fucking her ass, sending her into squirting screaming orgasms. Ramon is still unsure if he got the full truth about his fiance and her sister, but with his workshop soaking wet with squirt and his cock hungry for more fun he drags Febby home to see her long lost sister. Kate is shocked to find Febby tied naked to a chair in her dining room when she arrives home dressed for Valentine´s dinner. Kate tries to explain, but Ramon insists that she explain under duress in a hobbled shibari tie with his cock deep in her pussy. Hot red wax and a flogger bring Kate to the truth, that she in fact was planning to con him but fell in love instead and tried to outrun her old life. Ramon is touched, but it doesn´t keep him from punishing Kate and her sister with squirting rope restrained orgasms, zippers, spanking, flogging, and familial predicament. In the end Febby is Ramon´s Valentines day present from Kate, as she trains her step-sister to behave and service Ramon´s cock with her juicy bubble butt if she wants to stay.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:23:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Valentine's Day Ruined by Squirting Step-Sister's Anal Con Job

Pushing Her Limits: Sophia Locke and Johnny Castle Loyall

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Sophia Locke, Johnny Castle
Genres: 69 Position, BDSM, big dick, Big Natural Tits, Big Tits, Blowjob, Bondage, brunet, Choking, Circumcised, Creampie, Deepthroat, drool, Facefucking, Feet, Fingering, Hairy, Muscle, muscular, natural boobs, PIV, Pussy Eating
Sophia is one tough slut, and sexy as fuck too! Johnny couldn’t wait to get his hands on her, so we quickly tie her to a box on her back, with her head hanging over the edge. This makes for the perfect position to fuck her throat hard and deep, which is exactly what he does. Sophia is instantly put in her place and wouldn’t have it any other way. Johnny goes between fucking her face,and making her cum uncontrollably. Next Sophia is tied in a doggy position with her neck and ankles tethered to the floor. Her holes are his prize and he is ready to collect in full. He goes back and forth between her mouth and pussy relentlessly fucking both holes. Sophia is overcome with orgasms, but still begs for more. She is constantly manhandled and controlled as he uses her as he wants. The final scene is where Johnny gives her everything she can handle, and then a little extra on the top. Orgasms pour from her pussy as drool pours out of her mouth from the deep throat fucking. Sophia is a piece of meat that Johnny can use any way he wants, and Sophia wouldn’t have it any other way.
Duration: 49:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9746kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pushing Her Limits: Sophia Locke and Johnny Castle

Anal Jesse Treats Blue Balls Matewan

Studio: AnalJesse
Genres: Amateur, Anal, Asian, Brunette, Blowjob, Natural Tits, Skinny, Teen
I always fantasized about being a naughty nurse! It’s such a fun and sexy idea. One day I was working at the hospital. I received a phone call from a very sick patient. He had “blue balls” and was in a lot of pain. I quickly rushed to his bed to provide medical assistance. There is only one cure for blue balls, the patient must ejaculate.I began treatment with a sexy blowjob, but the cum didn’t come out. In nursing school, my teacher showed me how to use my asshole to massage a cock so I jumped on the bed to help the patient. I quickly inserted his cock into my ass and started to squat fuck him with long deep strokes. When a patient has blue balls it is very important to remove all the semen so I did not stop. I could feel his cock getting harder and harder and finally pulsing and cumming inside my ass. Slowing down a little I use my anal muscles to milk every drop of cum before his cock slides out. Now I am satisfied and can go back to my desk to wait for the next call.
Duration: 13:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7828kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 800.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Jesse Treats Blue Balls

All Natural California Girl Squirts Everywhere! Pierre

Cast: Cadence Lux
Genres: Blonde ,natural boobs ,shaved ,Squirting ,switch ,Vaginal Penetration ,Sybian ,Machine Dildo ,toned
Cadence Lux is fucking hawt. All natural, curves in the right places, gorgeous smile…and the hungriest pussy that has graced the set of Fucking Machines in a LONG time. No matter what position we put her in she just kept squirting juicy orgasms all over us. And, if all that isn’t enough, in the last scene she took her very first ride on a sybian. Get out your raincoats and enjoy this instant classic!!
Duration: 40:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: All Natural California Girl Squirts Everywhere!

Jenna Reid Sissy Cuck Fafe

Cast: Jenna Reid
Genres: Big Natural Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Creampie, Cum Eating, Cowgirl, Cuckold, Doggy Style, Not Shaved, Interracial, Fetish, IR, Hardcore, Foot Fetish, Bisexual, Missionary, Teen, Young
Jenna Reid bullies her sissy cuck then gets it on with fresh cock. Her sissy loves to please.
Duration: 33:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15617kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jenna Reid Sissy Cuck

Squirting, and Cream: Ariel X and Violet Monroe Weldon

Cast: Ariel X, Violet Monroe
Genres: Anal, Anal Fingering, Anal Stretching, Big Toy, Bondage, bottom, Brunette, buttplug, Dildo, Dominatrix, dungeon, , Fingering, Gaping, Lesbian, LezDom, Muscle, muscular, natural boobs, shaved, Slave, slim
Ariel X is gagged and bound in device bondage, bent over in a vulnerable position to display her ass while her spit drips down onto the dungeon floor. Violet enters and teases her submissive, spanking and licking Ariel’s ass. Shet starts with fingering and then stretches Ariel’s slut hole with a big glass plug while her sub moans in pleasure and begs for more until she has multiple squirting orgasms. Ariel is tied with medical tubing and fucked with a hyperrealistic strap-on cock until she squirts again. Then Violet administers a water to make sure her sex slave is sufficiently cleaned out. The water slowly trickles in and fills up her rectum, then Ariel is commanded to hold the water and squirt it out like a spectacular fountain. After that, Ariel is filled with thick, white cream and pushes it out of her hole. Violet strap-on fucks her some more and makes Ariel squirt before giving her another creamy . Violet kisses her submissive and then commands her to sniff and tongue-fuck her asshole. Violet begins stretching her own ass with her fingers and making her submissive watch and learn. At her mistress’s command, Ariel slowly enters Violet’s ass with the glass plug, displaying a delightfully clear view inside Violet’s rectum. She fucks her harder and faster until her mistress cums. Violet pushes the toy out and Ariel sucks the ass juices from it. Ariel inserts a huge metal speculum inside Violet’s beautiful butt, stretching, sniffing, fingering and licking that ever-widening hole, showcasing a huge gape.
Duration: 47:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9785kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Squirting, and Cream: Ariel X and Violet Monroe

Auntie Fuck-Face: Teen Slut Destroys Her Ass with Her Step-Daddy Hogeland

Release Year: 2020
Cast: India Summer, Derrick Pierce, Gia Derza
Genres: Anal, Athletic, Blowjob, Brunette, Curvy, Edging, Family Roleplay, Humiliation, Leather, MILF, Natural Boobs, Nipple Clamps, Other Hair Color, Role Play, Shaped, Slim, Straight, Straitjacket, Tattoo, Toned, White, Zapper
India Summer has flown from the East Coast to check on her niece Gia Derza and Gia´s Step-Daddy Derrick. It´s been months since Gia´s mother left, and her rich family has promised to help financially as long as India lets them know Gia´s new condition is legit. Nothing has prepared India for what she finds in their suburban home in California: tiny teen Gia strapped down to the bed, writhing and threatening to fuck anything that moves. Gia giggles with psychotic glee as India runs from the room in fear. But it´s all part of an act she and Derrick have put together since running her mother out of the house. The last step is to trick her aunt. Then Gia and her Step-Daddy will be free to enjoy their taboo relationship and posh life together. The first hitch in the plan comes when India seduces Derrick out of pity, and asks him to destroy her ass. Derrick can´t resist her toned MILF body and epic blowjob skills. He puts India on her knees and fucks her face good. He then flogs and paddles her until her ass is hot and red with welts. Her arms and legs are pinned together with medical bandages so Derrick can enjoy both her holes. The deep fucking causes her eyes roll back in her head with anal orgasms. Derrick can´t wait to fuck his step-daughter again, so he sneaks back into her room in the night to have his way with her in the medical restraints they used for their deception. Locked in a straitjacket, Gia obediently chokes and slobbers on his cock. Her legs are spread wide in a split with leather belts. He takes his time reminding her who is in charge, cropping her horny clit and wet pussy until she agrees to wait for permission to cum. She is rewarded with a pounding in her tight cunt with Daddy´s dick. The second hitch in their plan comes when Gia screams so loudly while cumming all over Derrick cock she wakes her auntie fuck-face from a deep sleep. India creeps to Gia´s room to investigate and finds her with Derrick. There is nothing left for them to do but work India over until she agrees to sign over the house. They tie her up in a tight rope shibari position and fuck both her ass and pussy, while Gia threatens her with an electro zapper and sits on her face. After cumming all over a degraded Aunt India, Gia steals the cock out of her aunt´s ass and cleans it good for one final round of fuck torment. They keep edging India while pulling on her nipple clamps until she agrees to sign away the house and Gia´s trust fund to Derrick. Satisfied that horny Aunt India is good for her word, Derrick sprays them both with a hot load of cum to sign the deal.
Duration: 1:17:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4848kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Auntie Fuck-Face: Teen Slut Destroys Her Ass with Her Step-Daddy

Время генерации страницы 0.11553 секунды с 9 запросами