View Single Post
Old 09-14-2024, 03:39 PM   #3360
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Sara Jay - My First Sex Teacher

Sara Jay - My First Sex Teacher

Sexy teacher Sara Jay is looking for a new teacher assistant, someone with the same energy and stamina; she is looking into someone that can keep up with her vibe and be ready for anything she needs, even if that order is to take off your pants and fuck her hard.

You're a student sitting in a classroom with your teacher Sara Jay hoping to become her new assistant. She expects you to anticpate her needs, and when she spreads her legs to reveal that her stockings end just underneath her skirt & she's not wearing any panties, she starts rubbing your cock, then pulls out your dick to see if you're fully qualified.

Right away she starts giving you a handjob & blowing you, and once she's taken off her shirt & shoved her huge tits in your face, you get to titfuck her. Next she rides you cowgirl & reverse cowgirl, masturbates with her pussy in your face, then more cowgirl & reverse cowgirl on the floor this time. Then you stand up and fuck her doggy style & missionary, until finally pulling out so she can jerk you off onto her stomach.

Genres: Teacher, Closeup, Cum On Stomach, Caucasian, Big Fake Tits, Mature, Titfuck, Stockings, Big Ass, Fake Tits, Masturbation, Pov, Tattoo, Handjob, Big Tits, Reverse Cowgirl, Brunette, Missionary, Cowgirl, Doggy Style, Hardcore, Blowjob

Format: mkv
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:40:19
Size: 511.99 MB

Download >> FileJoker
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03316 секунды с 9 запросами