View Single Post
Old 09-15-2024, 07:38 AM   #21761
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Slaves Of The Warrior Queen

Slaves Of The Warrior Queen

Thieves waylay a pair of palace guards dragging a lovely blonde slave girl in heavy shackles. They torture the guards hoping to learn the secret of entering the ancient walled city. They bring them to the warrior queen who shows them who the true FemDom is.

Format: avi
Duration: 57:57
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 977kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 471.7 MB

Download Slaves Of The Warrior Queen

Sleepsack Total Enclosure

Mina gets encased in a totally inescapable tight leather sleepsack. Made from buffalo leather, this sleepsack and its dominating power to restrain is one of the core ideals behind Restricted Senses. Take a beautiful girl like Mina, encase her utterly and completely in leather, zip her up and she is now completely at the mercy of her captor, turning her into nothing but an ornament on my carpet. I never get tired of watching her in this suit. I have been training Mina a fair bit in this suit, In keeping with the name I will lock her inside late at night and she will very often fall asleep inside it for hours.
Only hours later when she wakes up after trying to move around in her sleep, completely unaware of where she is, does she realise she is still trapped inside a leather prison, no concept of how much time has passed, weather it is still night or even when she will be released again. Total and complete Restricted Senses.

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5257kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Sleepsack Total Enclosure

Taylor's Test - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I tell Taylor to struggle for us and she does. She rolls all over the floor. After a while I tell her to stop and she Thanks me as she is pretty worn out. I hogtie her incorporating her hair tie. I then tape her hands up as well. She struggles again for us, but there is, of course, much less movement. After a while, I roll her onto her side, so we can get a better look at her tits and crotchrope. After a bit, I return and add a few clamps to her nipples. I spend a little time slapping her tits and manhandling her. Taylor is left once again to endure her bondage. At the end of the clip, I release her from her hogtie and remove her gag.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 24:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Taylor's Test - Part 3

Assylum - My Holes Are Yours to Control, Sir

Studio: Assylum
Genres: Bdsm

Rough. Sick. Twisted. Beautiful. And Real... This session is all that and more. Submissive, little Eden Sin learns to give up more control than ever.

Duration: 28:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6304kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Assylum - My Holes Are Yours to Control, Sir

Shiney Blue Lingerie

Johnny's favorite way to watch a movie is with me tied up and gagged next to him. And, tonight is movie night. Oh bother! I found this cute little blue night shirt that I haven't worn in a very long time and pair it with shiny satin panties, garter belt and stockings. Johnny puts on the movie, ties me up in a tight hogtie with rope on the floor next to the couch. And, then, he puts a thick white cloth gag in my mouth. He sits down on the couch behind me with his popcorn that I cannot eat due to the gag in my mouth and starts the movie. Oh well! At least he's happy!

Duration: 12:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 560.4 MB

Download Shiney Blue Lingerie
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04427 секунды с 9 запросами