View Single Post
Old 09-15-2024, 09:48 AM   #8635
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

First Class POV - Fit Brunette Lenna Ross Sensual Couch Sex In POV Long Creek

Release Year: 2024
Studio: First Class POV
Cast: Michael Fly, Lenna Ross
Genres: Brunette, Natural Tits, Fingering, Petite, Facial, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Big Dick
Video language: English
Fit brunette, Lenna Ross, looks absolutely dashing in green transparent lingerie. The beautiful hottie with natural tits and shaved pussy is oozing with sex appeal as she teasingly performs a bit of striptease by the couch. Lenna immediately drops to her knees as soon as she sees a horny man with a raging boner coming towards her. Without wasting any time, Lenna starts giving the lucky stud a sloppy blowjob and ball-sucking. After enjoying the stiff dick with her mouth, the horny maiden bends over on the couch and lets the man fuck her doggystyle. Lenna can't help but moan in delight as she gets fucked hard in missionary, cowgirl, and reverse cowgirl. The horny lad then jerks off his cock until he cums on Lenna's face.
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:12
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14646kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: First Class POV - Fit Brunette Lenna Ross Sensual Couch Sex In POV

Natasha Nice Busty Bombshell Esrange

Cast: Natasha Nice
Genres: Gonzo, Hardcore, Blowjobs, Cumshots, Deep Throat ,Anal, DP ,DAP, IR
Sexy, voluptuous Natasha Nice wears lacy black lingerie and heels, caressing her bodacious body in a stellar opening tease. The buxom beauty strips and shows off her big tits, primed and ready for her first-ever double-anal experience! Natasha takes on hung stars Richard Mann and Rob in this intense threesome. The studs worship her plump booty to kick things off, fingering her sphincter and spanking her thick rear cheeks. Things ramp up when Rob slam-fucks her butthole, Natasha sucking Richard's big Black cock simultaneously. The MILF chokes on Richard's thick prick as she moans in lust, posing her gaping rectum whenever Rob's rod pulls out of her anus. Natasha hops on Richard's lap, whimpering while the dudes subject her to serious DAP -- both boners cram her bunghole at once! Action includes nasty double penetration, plus dirty talk, pussy porking; a sloppy, ass-to-mouth blowjob; and a spit-soaked titty fuck. Richard and Rob reward Natasha with a creamy cum facial. Sperm oozing down Natasha's face, she says, 'Fuck yeah! I'm a big fucking double-anal whore now!'Bodacious, curvaceous Natasha Nice is quite particular when it comes to her sexual partners. The busty MILF isn't ashamed to admit that you'll need an extra-big cock if you're looking to get with her. She performs a sensual striptease, shaking her lusciously big boobs as she prepares for a heated anal foursome with three properly hung studs. When Richard Mann, Rob Piper and Big Dick Nick step in, the stacked sex goddess wastes no time. She drools while giving a crude triple blowjob, soon bending over for raunchy sodomy. Rob pounds her rectum while she worships Richard's big Black cock. The fellas take random turns fucking Natasha's chunky booty. Hardcore buttfucking comes with dirty talk; messy, ass-to-mouth fellatio; rectal gaping; and spit-soaked titty fucking. The dudes finally finish off hugely buxom Natasha with three cum facials. The satisfied lady gives thanks as the guys soak her in hot semen.Excitingly zaftig, naturally busty Natasha Nice her bodacious body in fine lingerie, ready for an intense gangbang with five men. The curvy sex queen jiggles her jugs and playfully teases, all ready for studs Chocolate God, Donny Sins, GI Joey, Scotty P and Dwayne Foxxx. She talks dirty while stroking the studs' shafts to start, cluing in viewers on the upcoming events. Before long, the fellas take turns sodomizing the super-stacked hottie while she chokes on massive big Black cocks! Natasha sucks dick while the dudes subject her to serious double penetration drilling, simultaneously railing her box and butthole, and posing her gaping rectum at various points. The raunchy anal melee delivers graphic gash bashing; sloppy, ass-to-mouth blowjobs; and slick titty fucking. For the finale, Natasha caresses her big boobs, eagerly awaiting her messy reward while the guys jerk off above her. Semen oozes over her greasy globes in a graphic cum facial climax, and the dirty girl laps up the excess spunk!
Duration: 37:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8033kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Natasha Nice Busty Bombshell

Dana deArmond onlyFans Vernalis

Studio: OnlyFans
Genres: Anal, Blowjob, Facial, MILF, POV, Titfuck
Beauty blonde and muscular guy with a huge cock on the bed. He fucks her sexy ass in different positions. She sucks his hot stick!
Duration: 42:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dana deArmond onlyFans

Anal whore Drinks piss in mouth - Rough anal & sloppy Facefuck Bushkill

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Cherry English
Genres: Gonzo, Deep Throat, Pissing, Anal, Facial, Domination
Cherry is a piss guzzling, anal loving fucktoy who loves to be wrecked by a big cock! Her purpose in life is to be used like meat and fucked up to a breaking point! She's SO good at it!
Duration: 36:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11669kbps
Audio: 261kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal whore Drinks piss in mouth - Rough anal & sloppy Facefuck

Rica - Fit Chick Facial Zullinger

Hotel worker Rica is here today, she likes sex and she’s interested in seeing what a career in ‘doing it’ is like. She’s a bit soft spoken, and though I wouldn't call her shy, she’s definitely reserved and maybe even leery. She’s nice enough to join us today and when she arrives, it’s on the couch to start this interview. After getting to know a little about her job and sexual history it’s time to get naked. Rica mentions she wasn’t expecting this, but that’s not gonna stop her from achieving her goals. She was hiding an athletically fit body under that outfit, and Rick gets some nice close ups while she shows it off. She gladly plays with our toys and gets the buttplug in, though I don’t think she’s much of a fan of how it feels. We all know what happens next, and I'm pretty sure she has an idea. She doesn’t seem super stoked on it, but she willingly complies and next thing she knows she’s got my cock in her mouth. Remember that sneaky good body she was hiding? Well it looks even better from behind, and that ass and butthole look unbelievable. She’s a good fuck too, as soon as I get it in she’s throwing that ass back on me and we love that. She does great riding me on the couch, and then when I get her in missionary she uses her hands as leverage and once again is pushing that pussy back on me. She’s done anal before, but it’s been years and years, so we’re gonna warm her up and take it nice and slow. She handles my fingers no problem, and after an easy entry we’re buttfuckin’. She does very well during the anal exam lol, and that little booty takes a pounding. After some intense anal action Rick finds out she’s never had a facial before, so guess what she’s getting today? Yup a faaaacial. I blasted her face with some baby batter. Back on the couch all she can think about is getting it off her face. So Rick gives her a nice reprieve and lets her clean up a bit. While she’s doing that cleaning Rick lets her know he’s gonna send that demo tape in and she should be getting some work within 3 weeks or so. He very graciously offers her an uber and after a nice kiss goodbye she’s gone. Thanks for a great interview Rica!
Duration: 58:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7448kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rica - Fit Chick Facial

Monroe Fox - Bad Influence Pennsylvania Furnace

Genres: DP, Anal, Big Dick, Teen, Blowjob, Facial, Blonde, Cumshot, Natural Tits, Ass To Mouth, Deepthroat
It all started in the evening, Monroe doing her homework while Willy and Mark messing around with her. She then decided to move on to another kind of home work.
Duration: 29:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8205kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Monroe Fox - Bad Influence

Safira Yakkuza - An Anal Debut (2022) Warners

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Safira Yakkuza
Genres: Big Tits
Safira Yakkuza, a beautiful blonde with big tits who has come to give Alberto Blanco a very special massage! There’s no better way to start a massage than with a gloryhole blowjob, and that’s exactly how Safira kicks off her Private career as she gets a mouthful of cock under the table before oiling up her huge tits ready for a spectacular debut that’s filled with almost 50 minutes of slippery gonzo action that includes deepthroat blowjobs, titfucking, anal, POV, and a cum filled facial to finish!
Duration: 49:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Safira Yakkuza - An Anal Debut (2022)
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 2.13658 секунды с 9 запросами