Old 09-15-2024, 11:24 AM   #21766
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Talia Monet

Talia Monet

Cast: Talia Monet
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,Bondage ,Fingering ,top ,Rope Bondage ,shaved ,Humiliation ,Domination ,Ball Gag ,natural boobs
Video language: English

Talia Monet is a well deserved, famous bondage model. Even famous models have fantasies, and a captivity fantasy was top on her list. We did our best to play out a classic captive scenario. She did her best to endure it. Her defiance is played out as she takes nipple torment and multiple orgasms. A fantasy for your approval.

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:36
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 332.9 MB

Download Talia Monet

Serene's Bondage Dream - Hogtaped - Part 3

He hoists my legs up high and then runs the line through a hoop and then to my wrists. He pulls me into an arch until I can't bend any further. I can't move a muscle wrong... I can still move my head. He takes care of that next. He first wraps my ballgag and forehead with elastic foam tape and then he tapes my head back to my arms with thin grey duct tape. He wraps my forehead and around my mouth. He even tapes around my nose and under my chin. At this point all I can do is let out an occasional moan. I can't even twitch! He leaves me once again. I can hear a shutter clicking. He must be taking pics of me like this. After a while, I completely surrender and hope I'll wake soon. At the end of the clip I have added some behind the scenes footage of serene being cut out of the tape and her reactions as her arms are freed and the gag is removed, as well as a little commentary.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:36
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 787.8 MB

Download Serene's Bondage Dream - Hogtaped - Part 3

Harley Ace, Winnie Rider and Ashley Lane Bondage Is The New Black: Episode 1

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Harley Ace, Winnie Rider and Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Outdoor, Threesome, Hardcore, All Sex

Channing, Vicks, and Kentucky are lined up against a wall in the infirmary. Finally alone they can express their shock at the sights and sounds they were subjected to. What are they here for?

Duration: 26:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7253kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Harley Ace, Winnie Rider and Ashley Lane Bondage Is The New Black: Episode 1

Taped, Gagged, Hooded, Armbinder

Mina is dressed in a black American Apparel leotard, tights and sexy thigh high boots. She has her elbows bound tightly with hot pink duct tape. She is also tape gagged and then to make things more intense she is zipped into a very tight hot pink zippered armbinder and Gwendoline hood. As if her restraints were not enough she is belted once again at her elbows, wrists & legs, then she is bound into a hogtied position. Three layers of restraint!

Duration: 26:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6839kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Taped, Gagged, Hooded, Armbinder

Redheaded bookworm gets humiliated and fucked in a bookstore!

Cast: Amber Keen ,Randy Spears
Genres: natural boobs ,Hair Pulling ,BDSM ,Double Penetration ,Vaginal Penetration ,Femdom ,Choking ,Couple ,brunet ,Discipline ,LezDom
Video language: English

Amber Keen is the full package, hot intelligent, and horny! This little bookworm gets taken to the local bookstore, tied up and made to cum while she reads aloud from books. When she stops reading during her orgasm she is punished by being hogtied and left in the aisles for people to look at while they browse. Next she sucks cock and gets fucked while everyone watches. Apparently no one was buying books cause they were too busy watching her get fucked, so we had to leave. But we did get a couple of customers to come back to the van with us. Inside the van Amber gets fondled, choked, fingered, and fucked in every hole, then left on the side of the road with wet cum dripping off her face.

Duration: 1:01:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Redheaded bookworm gets humiliated and fucked in a bookstore!
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06018 секунды с 9 запросами