Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Wanting Katharine Cane Tomball

Release Year: 2012
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Katharine Cane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Oral
She loves the rough treatment. From the start she cannot help but tell him how much it arouses her to face his sadistic whims. The hotter she gets the more it clouds her mind and the more readily she submits to the ever mounting torments PD brings forth.
Format: mp4
Duration: 52:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 585.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wanting Katharine Cane

Cock Crunch Castalian Springs

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
BDSM princess Ashley Lane is in quite the predicament. Her neck is locked in a strict metal collar, hands shackled below her. She kicks her feet in nervous anticipation before Jesse enters to shove his cock down her waiting throat. She struggles to swallow every inch against the restrictive collar. Ashley’s a perfect little throat slut, gagging down his dick while he holds her head down on him.
Duration: 31:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7341kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cock Crunch

Stunning Mona Wales dicked down by BBC in tight bondage Obrenovac

The legendary Mona Wales brings her live BaRS show home as only she can...with a series of gushing orgasms so heavy we need a mop for the studio floor. This sexy tight bodied blonde has been fucked every which way, and we unleash the hounds for the grand finale.
Bound in a bent over position, her pouty mouth and perfect ass displayed, Mona is a warm set of eager holes. We rail her from both ends as her orgasmic shrieks of pleasure ring off the rafters. This one was born to take the dick.
While we have already fucked her silly, the addition of a vibrator is what seals the deal. The sensation is just too much and Mona unloads squirting orgasms so intense her eyes glaze over. As is her wont. It is a good look for her.
We don't stop until our fuck toy is a drooling mess bound in a puddle of her own cum, sides heaving and eyes glassy. It is the sign of a job well done. Until next time my dear, you truly were a delight.
Duration: 15:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7308kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 858.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stunning Mona Wales dicked down by BBC in tight bondage

Casey Cumming Perote

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
What keeps Casey Calvert cumming back for more? That's simple. It's the special blend of corporal punishment and intense rope bondage that has made the gold standard for so long. Take one trussed up model and hand her over to Jack Hammer for a bit of fun and you will never be disappointed. Neither will she.
Duration: 1:02:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Casey Cumming

Tit Torture For Ashley - Part 2 Noonan

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... A large white ballgag that just barely fits in Ashley's mouth is strapped in tight. I then spend a little time slapping and squeezing her tits. More wire is then added to her wire bra, tightening it up. I clamp her nipples with extra heavy duty clamps. I then twist and pull the clamps up tight around the back of her neck and then tie it off to the other. Poor Ashley starts to drool, and the tears start to run down her cheeks. I continue adding rope, tying her ankles up and to the back of the chair, her legs apart. Soon the snot is flowing as well. I finally remove the clamps before finishing up the ropes on her legs. I once again slap her tits and now her inner thighs as well. I use a pair of pliers to tighten up her wire bra before I start binding her tits with thin cord. After I finish her right tit, I remove her ballgag and replace it with a cleave gag. I then continue binding her other tit. After they are bound I commence slapping them over and over again as Ashley whimpers, yelps, and moans. This is where Part 2 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 26:05
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tit Torture For Ashley - Part 2

Delirious Hunter's Orgasms Belong to Latex Dominatrix Aiden Starr Tixtla De Guerrero

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Kink
Cast: Delirious Hunter, Aiden Starr
Genres: Anal, BDSM, Big Tits, Blonde, Bondage, bottom, Clover Clamps, Corporal Punishment, Curvy, Dominatrix, dungeon, Facesitting, fake boobs, Femdom, Fingering, Humiliation, Latex, Lesbian, LezDom
Svelte sphinx Delirious Hunter has been beating up pathetic boys in her dungeon all week and needs a release! Ready to let go, submit her body completely, and choke down a dose of her own medicine, Miss Hunter texts the one woman she knows who can deliver the pain and pleasure she craves - the divine, the infamous: Mistress Aiden Starr. These two dominatrix pros waste no time, consuming each other quickly - each in her own way. Aiden teases, chokes, humiliates, and tempts Delirious, and Delirious, quite simply, can’t stop fucking cumming. Stripped out of her latex into just her stilettos and thigh high pantyhose - and with the glorious tits of Aiden Starr bouncing above her - Delirious cums while being spanked, caned, and flogged with her very own whips. Wet, pink, bruised, and begging for more, Aiden easily shoves her entire hand deep into this whore’s slutty cunt, extracting orgasm after orgasm as Delirious screams against her fist. Seemingly an endless well of pleasure, Delirious begs again and again of her mistress, dedicating each and every orgasm to the beauty and wit of the glorious Aiden. Spread-eagle, gagged, and bound standing to a pole, Delirious is covered in no less than eleven clover clamps - crisscrossing her tits, face, belly, and cunt. With a thick, long dick deep in her cunt, Delirious again becomes deliriously lost in her own pleasure as Aiden tears orgasm after orgasm from her adorable little dominatrix-turned-submissive. Struggling against her ropes to finally get to her true prize - Aiden’s delicious cunt - Delirious twists and turns, stretching and reaching, until she finally breaks free for a face full of heaven. Aiden takes full advantage, riding her whore’s face and smothering Delirious in her voluminous ass until she’s ready to flip her over and take Delirious’ begging, spit-covered hole. Fully giving herself to Aiden, Delirious takes every inch of this dominatrix-of-dominatrixes, swallowing Aiden into her ass as she begs again and again to cum in missionary and doggy. As Delirious’ eyes roll back in her head and she becomes merely a set of wet holes writhing and begging on the bed, it’s clear that her clit has become completely and forever devoted to Aiden Starr. And what becomes of such a slut? Ask all the boys already lined up outside Delirious’ dungeon waiting to be dominated by this queen of kink.
Duration: 1:12:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4854kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Delirious Hunter's Orgasms Belong to Latex Dominatrix Aiden Starr

The Reality of a Slave -part 5 Rufus

Abigail Dupree is a filthy animal, even covered in filth she can't help but cum as she plays with her disgusting pussy. Truly she is a slave most deserving of the harshest of punishments.
Duration: 4:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6848kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 254.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Reality of a Slave -part 5

Время генерации страницы 0.03304 секунды с 9 запросами