View Single Post
Old 09-15-2024, 03:08 PM   #1875
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Stray Training: Devin Franco and Benvi Makino

Cast: Devin Franco ,Benvi
Genres: Athletic ,Dildo ,bottom ,brunet ,Circumcised ,Crop ,jock ,impact play ,Anal Fisting ,dom
Video language: English
Benvi is a disobedient pup and needs some serious punishment. Devin Franco beats his ass with a crop and makes him sit. Devin slides a huge puppy-tail plug deep inside Benvi’s hole and fucks him with it. Devin spanks his ass and makes him wag it. Next Benvi gets a huge red dildo shoved down his throat until he’s covered in his own thick drool. This gets Devin’s dick hard and he fucks Benvi’s tight ass, raw and hard.
Format: mp4
Duration: 49:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9699kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stray Training: Devin Franco and Benvi

William Higgins Spanking Vol 75 Boca Del Monte

Studio: William Higgins
Cast: Josef Usnik, Patrik Holan, Robbie Dane
Sexy Andrej Opeka is shacked and gagged as he lays on his back. He is wearing his underwear too. His tormentor starts to slap on Andrej's sexy chest and pull on his nipples. The hands reach down to rub the groin too, as they continue to slap and pull on that chest. Clamps are applied to Andrej's nipples too and they are tugged as Andrej moans.
Duration: 1:02:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5804kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: William Higgins Spanking Vol 75

Pride Studios - Gag Me! Spank Me! Pound Me! Wann

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Pride Studios
Cast: Dustin Steele, Nick Milani
Genres: Condom, Hardcore, Anal Sex, Cum swallow, Deep throat, Brunette, TattooPiercing, Big Dick, Masturbation, Athletic, Big Loads, Facial Hair, Rimming, Climax, HD Movies
Dustin Steele face fucking Nick Milani with his big dick before bending him over, spanking his ass and then pounding him deep with his cock.
Duration: 27:51
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1436kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 332.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pride Studios - Gag Me! Spank Me! Pound Me!

High Impact: Timotheus Berlin Pounds Jamal Phoenix Wageningen

Cast: Timotheus Berlin ,Jamal Phoenix
Genres: Gag ,Leather ,the wall ,Crop ,Latex ,Pain ,Corset ,Kinky
Timotheus Berlin and Jamal Phoenix bring the hotness in this kinky update. While Jamal is gagged and bound by his wrists to a St Andrew’s cross Timotheus makes his entrance wearing shiny black latex to dominate his restrained play thing. Facing the wall Jamal gets his ass spanked and slapped with a leather strap until it turns a deep rosy red. Then the quick sharp hits of a crop make Jamal squirm and writhe with pain and anticipation. Timotheus pulls Jamals tight latex corset to the side and eats his ass as Jamal moans with pleasure. After a good beating Mr Berlin throws his submissive onto the bed and Jamal’s hunger for cock is unleashed. Cock sucking turns to hardcore fucking and Jamal gets his pussy pounded left and right until Timotheus shoots his hot load all over Jamal’s chest.
Duration: 33:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9717kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: High Impact: Timotheus Berlin Pounds Jamal Phoenix

Spank Sluts Lamoni

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Cumshots, Masturbation
From mighty masters to good boys and spank sluts, this erotic ass smacking assemblage of sexy spank scenes hits so hard it stings! We've packed this red rumped collection chock full of heavy handed hot hunks with fine ass feisty young twinks in need of a taming. Punishing pleasure prevails in this plump-assed, pretty boy posterior smackfest. So sit back and relax as all your favorite Helix hotties get their hides tanned!
Duration: 2:24:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2581kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spank Sluts

SuperTwinks Roped Slim Twink Pinole

Studio: SuperTwinks
Cast: Storm
Part 1 Storm alone masturbating. Part 2 Storm got in to dungeon. He got roped, spanked, excited...
Duration: 41:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps

File size: 917.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SuperTwinks Roped Slim Twink

Behind the Greek Door Gonvick

Gary is pledging to the Chi-Alpha-Chi fraternity and six guys hold his future in their hands. They decide to give him a try. If he manages to pass their stiff initiation. But Gary's already up for it and is having vivid fantasies about the frat president. On initiation night, two members go off to the bedroom for a sensuous romp with baby oil and Gary is finally led through the Greek door. The pledgemaster, a hunky young truck driver type, orders Gary to be tied up, strips him of his clothing and reveals the boy's smooth, golden body. After spanking him with a riding crop, the pledge master orders Gary to please him. The finale is a wild orgy with al six men.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:21:44
Video: 702x480, DivX 5, 1276kbps

File size: 847.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Behind the Greek Door

Время генерации страницы 0.03816 секунды с 9 запросами