View Single Post
Old 09-16-2024, 12:11 AM   #21770
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Twine Strappado for Purple Jade - Part 3

Twine Strappado for Purple Jade - Part 3

This Clip starts where Part 2 ended. I keep tying her with more twine, including a length that runs from her wrists to her crotchrope to really tighten everything up. Purple Jade gets a few hard swats before her nipples are clamped and she is nose hooked. I then finish binding her legs with more wraps of cinched twine. The clover clamps are then pulled tight and tied to her ankles, which really make for some nice reactions. I step away and leave Purple Jade to endure her bondage. It's fun to watch her try to adjust her feet to lessen the pull on the clamps. I eventually return, but only to spank her ass. She yelps as the clamps tighten rom her reactions. I turn her sideways so I have a new view to enjoy as I leave her once again. I added a few minutes of behind the scenes footage of her being released at the end of the clip.

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2934kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 502.6 MB

Download Twine Strappado for Purple Jade - Part 3

Anxious in Bondage

Angel faced babes in bondage always draw a crowd, and this angel faced babe has quite a body too, and an amazing pink pussy that seems entirely brand new in appearance...Sweet eighteen year old, Alex Blake has never faced being bound and helpless before, and it shows...especially on her face...She seems to have been born into a sexually submissive personna, and we prove that on this day...She knows her place, she knows what she is here for, and it excites her, and scares her, as it should...This type of beauty is rare....controlling and contorting it was my pleasure.

Duration: 6:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2529kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 129.1 MB

Download Anxious in Bondage

Justine Joli

Cast: Justine Joli
Genres: Femdom ,LezDom ,natural boobs ,Hot Wax ,Anal ,Electrical Play ,Flogging ,BDSM ,Rope Bondage ,Sybian
Video language: English

Justine Joli is back at Wiredpussy to prove that she is not only one of the hottest models in the buisness, but also one of the toughest. This update has plenty of flogging, nipple clamps, sticky pads, electric dildos and hot strap-on action!

Duration: 47:11
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 549.4 MB

Download Justine Joli

Jade Indica - Player

Cast: Jade Indica
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Hook, Blowjob, Vibrator, Dildo, Caning, Zapper

There's a point when working with a woman where it stops being work and it begins to be personal. That happened very early on with Jade Indica. She's a player and it shows. In the way she looks at him. The way she tells him that she missed his cock. The pussy hook keeps her body taught. She wants him and he wants her. They kiss and slip each other some tongue like two people madly in love. Her bondage is the only way he feels comfortable getting so close. He rolls a bed up in front of her and tosses her on top. He cock is rock hard for her and he takes her in each time he puts her in a new position. A new bondage scenario to get him turned on.

Duration: 36:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7347kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Jade Indica - Player

Anikka Albrite

Anikka Albrite loves to please cock, especially with her mouth. She prides herself on making love to a cock with her mouth, so we give her the opportunity to do so. Her clothes are ripped from her body and she is made to serve up this love making. She is then suspended on her side so that her pussy and mouth are on display to be used any way we want. We then belt her in to a position that shows off her perfect ass. She is fucked and tormented, yet this whore cant get enough cock. We finish by spreading her out wide and fucking her while pressing a vibe hard against her cunt, ripping orgasm after orgasm from her body.

Duration: 39:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3391kbps
Audio: 174kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Anikka Albrite
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03891 секунды с 9 запросами