LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Extrabigdicks - My Man Muscle Is Bigger Canalou

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Extrabigdicks
Cast: Mario Costa, Santiago Figueroa
Genres: Latino, Condom, Hardcore, Anal Sex, Oral, Facial, Dark Hair, TattooPiercing, Big Dick, Big Loads, Facial Hair, Slim, Uncut cock, Big Muscles, Rimming
Video language: English
Mario has been tackling the gym on a daily basis and finally his good friend Santiago noticed. The only reason Mario was going was to impress Santiago and it finally paid off. Santiago just can´t keep his hands off those ripping smooth muscles. After a couple bicep grabs and a quick abs check Santiago figures it´s time to grasp the real man muscle. Mario has a beautiful thick uncut cock that any man would love to worship. The firm hard uncut cock is receiving all the attention and rightfully so. After a lengthy worshiping Mario decides it´s time to squeeze his juicy fat dick into that small tight hole. Santiago is lubed and ready and boy o boy does that sexy cock fit perfect into that bubble butt. Get ready for some soft intimate fucking and some cum slurping.
Format: mp4
Duration: 23:30
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1768kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 331.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Extrabigdicks - My Man Muscle Is Bigger

Cruz Cove City

Studio: ActiveDuty
Genres: Solo, Interview, Masturbaion, Cumshots, Muscle, Fingering, Dildo, Tattoos
Hey Troops,I'm behind the camera once again, bringing you another newbie: Cruz!This heavily inked-up stud is a muscular, built guy who is down to burn it down. I only met him the same day as we shot this solo, but he was ready to do whatever. A man after my own heart!I tell him that I've already got an idea to pair him up with a particular Marine very soon, so I think we'll see the results of that meeting very soon. But, let's focus on our first meeting with Cruz.The 20-year old fella (who turns 21 in August) has got king-sized nipples, a thick body, a winning smile, and a great attitude. He was a former wrestler in high school, and loves going to the gym, listening to music, heading to the beach and playing beach volleyball.He says that he's both nervous and looking forward to getting something put in his ass when he's paired up with a guy (after all, he says, it "does feel good" to do it).Well, we've got a plan to work him up to taking a dick up his ass -- that is, we're gonna start with some little butt plugs and work out way up the ladder to King Cole. (Ok, ok, I'm kidding!) I have him pull out a little red butt plug and then a little black one, and I tell him that he's going to probably enjoy the black one better (because it's smoother).
Duration: 26:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1735kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 363.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cruz

Clark Davis & Max Konnor Abie

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots, Masturbation.
Hot fan faves Clark Davis & Max Konnor are back... in a special filmed live cam show bonus scene! From the start Clark can't get enough of Max's muscled bod and he's rewarded by Max sensually seducing him right back. Max kisses his ripped body and turns Clark around to dry hump him and rub up against him. Then, after sucking on Max's nipples Clark goes down on Max's giant cock
Duration: 38:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2829kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 827.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Clark Davis & Max Konnor

MuscleMatt #219 Boss Flips LiL Jay on Ron, Ron Get's Tag Fucked Roggen

Studio: MuscleMatt
Twist and Flip!: In a twist and flip only I could pull off, I get together for a live cam event with myself (Carlo) Ron, and LiL Jay. Before we went live Jay was bragging about how he could be versatile if he wanted. He explained that with me he was totally submissive but with a guy like Ron, he could be more dominant. I told him if he wanted, tonight was his night to show us. We let things unravel organically during this 2 camera shoot where you can enjoy 2 angles of the seduction, the twist, the filp and the tag team.
Duration: 28:15
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1469kbps
Audio: 87kbps

File size: 323.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: MuscleMatt #219 Boss Flips LiL Jay on Ron, Ron Get's Tag Fucked

Blake Barnes Drills Nikko Raw Accomac

Release Year: 2015
Studio: DallasReeves
Cast: Blake Barnes and Drills Nikko
Genres: Anal Oral Sex, BlowJob, Interracial, Black, Muscle, Bareback, Tattoos, Masturbation, Cumshot
Blake leans back to enjoy the blowjob Nikko has some amazing skills with his mouth! Nikko slurps and licks his way around Blake’s cock, and all the while Blake is moaning heavily with sheer pleasure.
Duration: 15:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3497kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 424.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blake Barnes Drills Nikko Raw

So You Wanna Be a Cockyboy: Stone Lake Creek

Studio: CockyBoys.com
Cast: Stone
Genres: Cumshots, Fleshjack, Interview, Masturbation, Muscles, Piersing, Sex Toys, Solo, Tattoos.
It's been a while since we released a solo scene - our guys typically just like to jump right in on the action. But there's always exceptions, especially since solos are hot on an entirely different level. And that's when a man named Stone came to CockyBoys. No last name, no prior adult experience. He's just Stone, a tattooed and pierced bad boy from Oklahoma who commands the screen all on his own.
Duration: 13:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2842kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 293.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: So You Wanna Be a Cockyboy: Stone

Extrabigdicks - Made In Australia Coffs Harbour

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Extrabigdicks
Cast: Logan Vaughn, Tate Ryder
Genres: Blonde, Condom, Hardcore, Anal Sex, Oral, Deep throat, Brunette, Hairy, TattooPiercing, Big Dick, Ass Play, Facial Hair, Big Muscles, Rimming, Climax
The Aussie is back in town and ready to hit the clubs hard until his buddy Logan crushes his dreams by ragging him about his pants. His jeans are just not good enough for the club scene and Logan does not want to be seen with an out of style Aussie. After all the complaining Tate finally agrees and just drops his pants for the cock feast to begin. There is definitely a hot sexy connection between these two studs that easily cums across the screen. The amazing slobbery BJs go both ways but the ass eating is all up to Tate and he loves that hairy blonde ass of Logan´s. Once that ass is juiced up Tate is balls deep and making the best of the night considering the jeans incident. If you love a man with a sexy accent and another with some luscious golden locks all around a nice round ass than this scene is all you.
Duration: 21:41
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1778kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 307.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Extrabigdicks - Made In Australia

Время генерации страницы 0.04997 секунды с 9 запросами