View Single Post
Old 09-16-2024, 02:50 PM   #2718
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

So Many Men, So Little Time (1979) Wolfe City

Video language: English
New York! New York! Remember the fond days of the St. Mark's Baths with this film that harks back to 1980 and the wanton days of condomless sex and anonymous passion without restraint.Justin Thyme -- who's kind of cute with his clone mustache and easy smile -- spies on an eagerly humping couple on the way to the grocery store. Peering through the bars on their basement apartment, he watches a long-haired, hairy-chested man curl up with his short-haired butch friend's dick in his mouth.Fiercely and passionately they trade blow jobs; while they sixty-nine, the bottom half of the couple hold's up his lover's lower body marveling as his prodigious tool dangling down towards him.On the way home from grocery shopping, Justin meets Kurt Thomas and after they smoke a couple of cigarettes, their bodies rub together and they get the Crisco and a towel. To the song, "Do You Want to Know Why I Smile All the Time," the new neighbor plows into Justin's bouncy ass.After several other sexual adventures, all of the men, with a few additions, gather together in a basement apartment for an amazing combination of gymnastics and orgy sex. The cum flows and the dildos fly right into buttholes. Feet are sucked delightfully, but only after each toe is given its due.So Many Men, So Little Time has a handsome cast, good cinematography, good sex, great music. A timeless good sex film
Format: avi
Duration: 57:25
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1950kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 878.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: So Many Men, So Little Time (1979)

Dominic Pacifico Edged Caracas

Cast: Dominic Pacifico
Genres: Muscle ,Suspension ,Gay ,Prostate Stimulation ,Tickling ,Edging ,muscular ,Tattoo ,Dildo ,Rope Bondage
Dominic Pacifico shows up with ten more pounds of muscle added to his sexy bod. He’s no stranger to bondage but he’s a little nervous about being edged for an extended period of time. Dominic’s uncut cock gets rock hard as we rip off his clothes. He takes the corporal well as he’s being edged. We shove a dildo up his ass and and in his mouth to send him over the edge. He endures the extreme hogtied suspension as he begs to cum.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:11:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dominic Pacifico Edged

Russian soldier captured and edged deep in the woods Ford Cliff

Cast: Valentin Petrov
Genres: Hitachi ,shaped ,Outdoor Abduction ,Male Sub ,brunet ,Tickling ,switch ,BDSM ,Bondage ,Oral Sex
Our American soldiers, Van and Sebastian have captured all of the Russian rebels, but one remains at large. They search high and low, deep in the forest before ganging up on the Russian soldier, Valentin Petrov, and quickly tying him up between two trees. They remove his clothes and tease his uncut cock till it’s standing at attention. Despite his resistance, Valentin can’t help but get his cock to the edge as they tease him with the vibrating hitachi’s. It doesn’t take long before the bound stud is begging to cum. Next, he’s suspended in a circle of trees as a dildo is shoved up his tight hole. While driving the toy deep into the russian’s ass, the american soldiers milk a huge load out of Valentin’s uncut cock, before finishing him off with post-orgasmic torment.
Duration: 34:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Russian soldier captured and edged deep in the woods

BSR - Basara (8) Chapter vol.5 - real Athletes Bound - Sainthood Manlius

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Coat Kuratatsu
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral/Anal Sex, BDSM, Bondage, , Catheter, Spanking, Dildo, Gape, Waxing, Pissing, Fisting, Masturbation, Cumshot
数々の残虐伝説をシーンに刻んだバ� �ラ最終説、後編!
強制亀頭責めで雄の潮吹き牛乳浣腸� �白い噴水など穴と言う穴、全てから� ��れ流されるありとあらゆる体液が漆 黒の床を
制圧する。快楽と苦痛、現実と倒錯� �入り乱れる!
Format: lavfpref
Duration: 2:24:28
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 1259kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BSR - Basara (8) Chapter vol.5 - real Athletes Bound - Sainthood

Rhet Hengst and Jimmy Phaver Key West

Cast: Rhet Hengst ,Jimmy Phaver
Genres: Oral Sex ,big dick ,muscular ,Domination ,Pierced Nipples ,Gay ,Machine Dildo ,Athletic ,Leather ,Anal
Rhet brings his buddy, Jimmy Phaver, along to show him a good time with the machines. These two studs enjoy each others company as well as that of the machines, and it shows. We need to bring these two back again.
Duration: 41:22
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 481.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rhet Hengst and Jimmy Phaver

Carter West is medically examined and edged by two perverts Muar

Cast: Carter West
Genres: Kidnapping Play ,Oral Sex ,Athletic ,Stud ,Bondage ,Gay ,mixed ,black hair ,Black ,Male Sub
Our two delinquents, Sebastian and Van, have to work off their community service hours for getting caught edging some hot stud as janitors at a local hospital. It’s late one evening and a frazzled patient arrives for an appointment. The 23 year old patient’s name is Carter West, he explains that he is leaving the country and needs a physical exam ASAP. The two assume the role of doctor, telling him to “Turn your head and cough”. Carter’s fat cock accidentally gets hard after being examined, but once the doctors check his prostate, he realizes things aren’t quite right. He tries to leave the room but not before perverts wrestle him to the exam table. Strapped down with chains, Carter is edged and tickled till he screams for mercy. Carter has his prostate checked with a glass butt plug and dildo as his big uncut cock is finally made to cum all over himself.
Duration: 50:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Carter West is medically examined and edged by two perverts

Cruz Ringoes

Release Year: 2014
Studio: ActiveDuty
Genres: Solo, Interview, Masturbaion, Cumshots, Muscle, Fingering, Dildo, Tattoos
Hey Troops,I'm behind the camera once again, bringing you another newbie: Cruz!This heavily inked-up stud is a muscular, built guy who is down to burn it down. I only met him the same day as we shot this solo, but he was ready to do whatever. A man after my own heart!I tell him that I've already got an idea to pair him up with a particular Marine very soon, so I think we'll see the results of that meeting very soon. But, let's focus on our first meeting with Cruz.The 20-year old fella (who turns 21 in August) has got king-sized nipples, a thick body, a winning smile, and a great attitude. He was a former wrestler in high school, and loves going to the gym, listening to music, heading to the beach and playing beach volleyball.He says that he's both nervous and looking forward to getting something put in his ass when he's paired up with a guy (after all, he says, it "does feel good" to do it).Well, we've got a plan to work him up to taking a dick up his ass -- that is, we're gonna start with some little butt plugs and work out way up the ladder to King Cole. (Ok, ok, I'm kidding!) I have him pull out a little red butt plug and then a little black one, and I tell him that he's going to probably enjoy the black one better (because it's smoother).
Duration: 26:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1735kbps

File size: 363.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cruz

Время генерации страницы 0.04085 секунды с 9 запросами