View Single Post
Old 09-17-2024, 11:56 AM   #1014
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Love Note Part I Utena

I Put on my collar and some matching pink gloves. I guess he saw what I put on when I was getting ready because he had purchased a new collar and tage that matched. I then assumed my subbie position. I think this is the problem with him getting on fetlife groups, it gives him ideas. Honestly I didnt like being made to sit in this position or in the corner at first because I was very sub-conscious about the way I looked but Ive actually grown to appreciatte everything that comes with submission. Johnny walked in and immediately ballgagged me. I had a fealing that I was going to be in for an ordeal if he started out with a ballgag. He then took my new metal cuffs. I Found these at fetcon and love the look of them. We bought them from Stores.. He then attached my collar and wrists to a leash. I did as I was told. Surrendering total control and understanding that I was pleasing him, which only made me happier. I ordered me to lie down after a while and started doing some more video.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 6:16
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 183.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Love Note Part I

Hot Rope Slut, Gizelle Blanco Torrance

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Kink
Cast: Gizelle Blanco, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, big dick, Blonde, Bondage, brunet, Chains, Choking, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Domination, Feet, Fingering, Flogging, gloves, Handler, Humiliation, natural boobs, Nipple Clamps, Nipple Torment, Rope Bondage
Video language: English
Gizelle Blanco is sexy and as sweet as pie, but what you don’t know is that Gizelle is a rope slut that loves to be tormented. She practically begged The Pope to tie her up and do horrible things to her, so of course he did just that. She begins tied up on the floor, but with her ankles pulled to the up line. Gizelle is all smiles, and can’t wait to get what she came for. The Pope goes to work, cropping the soles of her feet. Next we get a little trampling from him as Gizelle lays there helplessly and takes it. Now that she has been evaluated, it’s time to make this slut cum. She is allowed one before The Pope raises her into the air for her first ever suspension. Shit just got real, really quick. More orgasms are ripped from her wet pussy. He releases her and moves on to the next position, an inverted suspension with her legs pulled in opposite directions. Her arms are pulled into a brutal strappado. A few orgasms ease her suffering, but the rope wins this one, so she is released. Next, she is on her back with her legs pulled into a grueling stretch, with her feet tied together and her arms tied out of the way. Her nipples are the first target, and he doesn’t go easy by any means. A set of nipple clamps are added, and then more clamps to increase this slut’s suffering. Her flesh is reddened with floggers and a cat o nine tails. We see Gizelle slowly slip into her submission. She is given the ultimate reward in the last scene with all of her weight resting on her pussy, with a sybian holding her up. She has a box tied around her chest to keep her hands out of the way as The Pope controls how and how many times she cums.
Format: mp4
Duration: 50:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9724kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Rope Slut, Gizelle Blanco

Maya Woulfe: Sneaky Slut Everett

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Maya Woulfe, Eddie Jaye
Genres: big dick, Black, black hair, Clothespins, Discipline, Domination, Facefucking, Kinky, muscular, Pussy Eating, Rough Sex, shaved, Squirting, Sub, Submission, submissive, Tattoo, top, Vaginal Penetration
Maya Woulfe was sneaking around thinking that no one would know, but Eddie Jaye caught her and now it’s time to pay. Maya is strung up, her hands are pulled above her head and Eddie begins to inspect his new toy. Eddie shoves his cock deep inside her wet pussy. Maya gets bent over a wooden box, right at cock level, so Eddie fucks this slut hard and fast. Maya takes it all with a smile and begs for more. Eddie flips her over onto her back for full access to her wet pussy. He continues to lick and fuck her pussy. He adds a vibe, and Maya covers him with her squirting orgasms. He returns the favor and cums all over her.
Duration: 56:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9728kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maya Woulfe: Sneaky Slut

Attention whore Vivi Marie- fucked silly! Monessen

Cast: Vivi Marie ,John Strong ,Ariel X
Genres: Brunette ,Rough Sex ,brunet ,Rope Bondage ,Latinx ,Humiliation ,Submission ,shaved ,muscular ,black hair
It is possible that sweet little Vivi might be enjoying herself too much! Thrown over a pool table, face fucked, pussy pounded, pile driver. Ariel X dishes out the humiliation, and tries to get a rise out of this selfish little attention whore who has no problem offering up her tight little body to the whole crowd.
Duration: 59:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Attention whore Vivi Marie- fucked silly!

Lea Lexis, blonde romanian rookie takes on big titted Krissy Lynn! Bomoseen

Cast: Lea Lexis ,Krissy Lynn
Genres: Lesbian ,Slapping ,slim ,Facesitting ,fake boobs ,toned ,LezDom ,natural boobs ,Vaginal Penetration ,Submission
Two crazy cunts turn this mat into a sweaty tit brawl!!! With plenty of pussy fondling, whorish gymnastics, bitch-slapping and ass play. Stick around for the fourth round to find out who surrenders in the best unscripted Lesbian wrestling site on the web!!!
Duration: 43:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lea Lexis, blonde romanian rookie takes on big titted Krissy Lynn!

Katie Kush: Bendy Bitch in Bondage East Molesey

Cast: The Pope ,Katie Kush
Genres: Athletic ,Humiliation ,Handler ,Dildo ,shaved ,dungeon ,Big Ass ,Fingering ,Submission ,big dick
Katie Kush is very flexible and loves to push her limits when she does bondage shoots. She begged The Pope to push her hard today, so he puts her in brutal and strict rope bondage. The first scene has Katie standing in the middle of the dungeon with her hands above her head, which is basic, but keeps her helpless. Don’t fear, she is about to get a rude awakening as he begins to take this basic tie, and build it into something that Katie can barely handle. By the end of the scene, Katie is in a full wrist and ankle suspension. The next scene begins with Katie already in the air in a grueling inverted hogtie suspension. The Pope methodically makes Katie suffer with different impact, and then ties her hair nice and tight to add to her discomfort. In the final scene, Katie is literally folded in half with her legs behind her head. This time she has no choice, but to orgasm as many times as he commands her to. His boot presses into her flesh and he leans into her chest with all of his weight, as Katie continues to orgasm uncontrollably. He buries a large dildo deep inside of her cunt as her orgasms become overwhelming.
Duration: 45:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9760kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Katie Kush: Bendy Bitch in Bondage

First Time Submission: Cherie DeVille Dominates Aaliyah Love! Pisgah

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Aaliyah Love, Cherie DeVille
Genres: BDSM, Blonde, Bondage, Caning, Corporal Punishment, Curvy, Domination, Dominatrix, Facesitting, fake boobs, Femdom, Fingering, Foot Torment, Humiliation, Lesbian, LezDom
Aaliyah Love stops by her best friend’s workplace and finds her finishing a session with a client. As she waits for her friend Cherie DeVille to finish, she can’t help but to notice the tools and implements she uses on her clients. Intrigued by the power dynamics and pleasures of her best friend’s line of work, Aaliyah agrees to try it out, and submit to Cherie. But Cherie doesn’t play lightly with her. Instead, she dominates Aaliyah’s sweet holes into utter submission in multiple ways, including strap-on fucking, caning, spanking, fingering and pussy licking. Cherie starts by stripping Aaliyah down and humiliating her. She warms up her pussy with a few rubs then flogs her nice round ass, turning it a rosy red. Cherie then gives Aaliyah a little pleasure with a few licks on her pussy. She rubs it and fingers it, exciting her until she’s just about to climax. But Cherie switches gears and puts Aaliyah in restrained doggy on the spanking bench. It’s the perfect place for what comes next: spanking, foot torment and canning. The intensity is surprising for Aaliyah, but she continues on as Cherie then makes Aaliyah lick her pussy until she cums all over her filthy little mouth. Cherie fingers Aaliyah’s ass and stretches it with a metal plug, warming up that hole that has rarely ever seen any action. Once Aaliyah’s holes are primed and wet, Cherie demonstrates how she uses her big strap-on cock to give pleasure and pain to her clients. She pounds Aaliyah’s pussy first, teasing and denying her. She then slides into her ass, fucking her relentlessly as Aaliyah cums all over her cock. It’s a thrilling experience, but Cherie isn’t done with her new sub just yet. She makes Aaliyah finger her hard until she also cums, all over her hand. Cherie returns the favor and lets Aaliyah have one more orgasm with the vibrator. What starts as sweet curiosity ends as an explosive night filled with orgasms and domination.
Duration: 1:21:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: First Time Submission: Cherie DeVille Dominates Aaliyah Love!

Время генерации страницы 0.03358 секунды с 9 запросами