View Single Post
Old 09-17-2024, 01:26 PM   #42299
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Lost Bet Part I Fifty Lakes

As Members you might have noticed that Ive been pushing for people to follow me on twitter? Well a while ago I set a goal to get to 500 followers on my twitter page by June. I figured it wouldnt be hard and I made the mistake of betting Johnny that I could do it too. Johnny put my collar on me that has the tag that has "Jackie" written on it. There he attached a spreader bar and then secured my hands to either end of the spreader bar. I complained and of course, he used my ballgag on me. This was worse as he kept taunting me as I tried to edit. I ended up drooling all over my satin shirt. I at least kicked my heels off, since he really didnt tie my legs. I had stockings on and a matching corset with panties as well.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 3:41
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 129.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lost Bet Part I

I'd Rather Die part 2 Pengjia Yu

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
For the first predicament she has binder clips attached to her back. The binder clips are tied to a post behind her. She's approached with a zapper. Her choice is being zapped or ripping the binder clips off.
Format: mp4
Duration: 52:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7305kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I'd Rather Die part 2

Camp Cunt Hazel Hypnotic Heilwood

Release Year: 2011
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Outdoor
They may come looking for the source of all of those screams, but when they see the humiliating way PD has her tied up, like an offering to the perversions of the forest, they may not be inclined to help her. Not without sampling the goods first.
Duration: 46:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 520.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Camp Cunt Hazel Hypnotic

Little Caprice – vlogging the challenge Al Khobar

Little Caprice visited us to make a ‘fetish vlog’ for her website Little Caprice Dreams. She thought it would be a good idea to take the shock challenge to show her fans what fetish is all about. She even collared herself! But she couldn’t handle the shocks. We had to end the challenge at level 6. Although we sneaked a little final shock in at level 15 at the end! Unfortunately, that was way too much for her, and she will never do this again… she says. Check out the behind-the-scenes footage of her ‘fetish day’ at her own site Little Caprice Dreams!
Duration: 7:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14612kbps

File size: 813.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Little Caprice – vlogging the challenge

Assylum - 1950s 2: The Painal Anastasia Rose, Maria Jade North Troy

Studio: Assylum
Genres: Bdsm
The previous 1950s session went off track, due to an unexpected event. We finished that session in the bathroom, took a break, and then decided that Maria needed to be punished for what happened previously.
Duration: 39:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9420kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - 1950s 2: The Painal Anastasia Rose, Maria Jade

First Time Submission: Cherie DeVille Dominates Aaliyah Love! Wahiawa

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Kink
Cast: Aaliyah Love, Cherie DeVille
Genres: BDSM, Blonde, Bondage, Caning, Corporal Punishment, Curvy, Domination, Dominatrix, Facesitting, fake boobs, Femdom, Fingering, Foot Torment, Humiliation, Lesbian, LezDom
Video language: English
Aaliyah Love stops by her best friend’s workplace and finds her finishing a session with a client. As she waits for her friend Cherie DeVille to finish, she can’t help but to notice the tools and implements she uses on her clients. Intrigued by the power dynamics and pleasures of her best friend’s line of work, Aaliyah agrees to try it out, and submit to Cherie. But Cherie doesn’t play lightly with her. Instead, she dominates Aaliyah’s sweet holes into utter submission in multiple ways, including strap-on fucking, caning, spanking, fingering and pussy licking. Cherie starts by stripping Aaliyah down and humiliating her. She warms up her pussy with a few rubs then flogs her nice round ass, turning it a rosy red. Cherie then gives Aaliyah a little pleasure with a few licks on her pussy. She rubs it and fingers it, exciting her until she’s just about to climax. But Cherie switches gears and puts Aaliyah in restrained doggy on the spanking bench. It’s the perfect place for what comes next: spanking, foot torment and canning. The intensity is surprising for Aaliyah, but she continues on as Cherie then makes Aaliyah lick her pussy until she cums all over her filthy little mouth. Cherie fingers Aaliyah’s ass and stretches it with a metal plug, warming up that hole that has rarely ever seen any action. Once Aaliyah’s holes are primed and wet, Cherie demonstrates how she uses her big strap-on cock to give pleasure and pain to her clients. She pounds Aaliyah’s pussy first, teasing and denying her. She then slides into her ass, fucking her relentlessly as Aaliyah cums all over her cock. It’s a thrilling experience, but Cherie isn’t done with her new sub just yet. She makes Aaliyah finger her hard until she also cums, all over her hand. Cherie returns the favor and lets Aaliyah have one more orgasm with the vibrator. What starts as sweet curiosity ends as an explosive night filled with orgasms and domination.
Duration: 1:21:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: First Time Submission: Cherie DeVille Dominates Aaliyah Love!

Lina Joy takes a shock collar challenge Princeville

Beautiful redhead Lina Joy thinks she can orgasm while being shocked! We bet her she wouldn’t be able to. She is very good though, so it became a real battle!
Duration: 6:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 17108kbps

File size: 864.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lina Joy takes a shock collar challenge

Время генерации страницы 0.03481 секунды с 9 запросами