View Single Post
Old 09-17-2024, 01:28 PM   #42303
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Christina Carter and JR Langdon Justice

Cast: Christina Carter ,JR Langdon
Genres: big dick ,BDSM ,Domination ,Stud ,Sybian ,Blowjob ,Tattoo ,muscular ,Fingering ,Bondage
Video language: English
Christina Carter like you have never seen her before.
Gorgeous Christina Carter is back and once again we decide to do one of our live type, real-time shoots. No cuts, no breaks, and over an hour of straight domination, and bondage. You see everything: all the tying and untying, the massive orgasms, and all the little nuances that go into a real BDSM scene. So, aside from that, what makes this shoot so different? Welcome J.R. Langdon, a god-like stud with a big black cock, here to fill Christina mouth with his giant cock when she gets out of hand. There’s just nothing like a hot bound woman on her knees servicing a big black cock. You definitely don’t see Christina doing a bondage and bj scene everyday!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:05:11
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 759.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Christina Carter and JR Langdon

RealTimeBondage Mercy West Abigail Dupree high North Salt Lake

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Mercy West
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Let's get to it. We're starting the total destruction of Mercy West. This pretty, young thing is hot as hell and thinks she is ready for the kind of intense corporal punishment that comes along with a Real Time Bondage Live Feed. She can barely handle the bondage we put her in.
Duration: 50:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7287kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage Mercy West Abigail Dupree high

My Zen Oscoda

I have found over the years that bondage helps my mind and body like yoga would for a vanilla person. Today, I exercise my bondage, mind, body and soul release with a strict hogtie with rope on the living room floor in a gray tank top and shiny black leggings. I have a single strip of thick microform tape over my mouth to remind me to calm my mind and keep me quiet. After several minutes tied tight and moving around, I feel much more at peace and my body feels much looser. Amazing! A few minutes a day is all it takes to keep me centered (at home at least).
Duration: 7:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5820kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 342.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Zen

Mistress Chanel Preston's Squirting Submissive Lesbian Sex Slave Rockaway Park

Cast: Chanel Preston ,Savannah Fox
Genres: Slave ,slim ,Pain ,Strap On ,Leather ,Bondage ,Femdom ,Tattoo ,Humiliation ,Dominatrix
Submissive babe Savannah Fox crawls into Mistress Chanel Preston’s dungeon eager to serve. The scene begins when Savannah takes a hard OTK spanking, paddling and finger banging before worshiping her mistress’s wet pussy to orgasm! Tied on top of her cage with her legs tied open, Savannah get’s fucked with a dick on a stick to multiple squirting orgasms. Finally, Mistress Chanel pussy and anal strap-on fucks her leather strap bound slave for a crescendo of pleasure and pain!
Duration: 47:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistress Chanel Preston's Squirting Submissive Lesbian Sex Slave

Natalia Forrest hates shocks Woodbury Heights

Natalia Forrest is always very loud, such a drama queen. In previous challenges, she did not get much further than level 2 before making a huge scene and tapping out. Today, we want to take her up to level 20. As you may expect, this did not go without complaining. Loudly.
Duration: 7:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13762kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 751.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Natalia Forrest hates shocks

Community Dinner Clay

Cast: Alexxa Bound ,Dylan Ryan ,Maestro Stefanos
Genres: slim ,Anal ,Rope Bondage ,Humiliation ,Public ,Corporal Punishment ,Oral Sex ,Brunette ,Anal Stretching ,Female Slave
Welcome to the inaugural community appreciation dinner on the upper floor. This dinner features tramp epically failing a champagne test, resulting in sexy punishment and public humiliation. Soon one of the guests, Alexxa Bound, has challenged tramps skills, soon followed by Pixie. The evening turns into a raucous girl on girl wrestling match for The Stewards cock. Everyone wins and is fucked in the end. This update feature squirting, wrestling, blow jobs, anal stretching, corporal, and plenty of humiliation. Enjoy!
Duration: 1:06:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Community Dinner

Lina Joy - hogtie novice Riceville

Lina Joy is very pretty, but with a harness ballgag she is even prettier, I think you will agree! She has never been hogtied before, so this is her genuine first time. I tied her elbows and her ankles, then pulled her wrists up a bit. Tying her harness gag to her cute toes was the finishing touch. Lina loved it! She wants to do more soon!
Duration: 5:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7767kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 298.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lina Joy - hogtie novice

Время генерации страницы 0.02942 секунды с 9 запросами