Old 09-17-2024, 03:14 PM   #2337
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Good and Bad Mount Joy

Release Year: 2000
Studio: Studio 2000
Cast: Ladislav Pekar, Daniel Palffy, Ivan Rohan, Michal Richter, Michal Dobron, Marek Novy, Jan Brabec, Ivo Fiser, Petr Krasnoj, Anton Kahanek
Genres: Euro, twinks, anal, oral, cumshots, smooth
Good and Bad proves conclusively that Studio 2000 International has no erotic equal when ites to finding new and exciting Euro-boys to satisfy your ever dick-drenched desire. After Payload and Sextrap you told us you wanted more videos filled to the brim with facy, foreign, foreskinned fellows. So back to the Czech Republic Studio 2000 went to fill your request. And fill it we did with gorgeous guys who fuck and suck with an innocent white-hot passion that needs to be seen. Bru bottom baby Daniel Palffy, glambot Ivan Rohan and thick-dicked, dreamboat Ladislav Pekar, are three exclusives who are bound to be shooting stars. While they are the cream of this crop, lots of cock cream is also provided by Michal Richter, Michal Dobron, Marek Novy, Jan Brabec, Ivo Fiser, Petr Krasnoj and Anton Kabanek.
The story is simple and the sex is sizzling. Beautiful Daniel Palffy is enrolled in a special all-guy private school, which clearly requires all students to be horny and handsome. In his dreams and in reality, this student body spends all its time studying the art of sexual stimulation. You have never seen so man smooth-skinned studlets go at it with such abandon in one video. Cum shot fans will be amazed at the quality and quantity of the juicy loads that these lusty lads shower each other with.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:16:55
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Good and Bad

Pride Studios - Coach's Dirty Secret Part 1 Marble Hill

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Pride Studios
Cast: Andrew Justice, Aspen
Genres: Condom, Hardcore, Anal Sex, Oral, Facial, Brunette, Hairy, TattooPiercing, Big Dick, Uniform, Masturbation, Athletic, Beefy, Big Loads, Rimming
Video language: English
Coach Andrew is in the office going over some baseball diagrams before his next class starts. Aspen comes walking in and confronts Coach over why he is being benched for the next upcoming game. Coach tells him its policy if your grades are not up to par than you have to sit out a game. Aspen really needs to play in the game and he is the best player so he seduces the Coach to get his way. Coach doesn´t want to do it but Aspen knows Coach has been checking out his body in the showers and has heard that he has a big cock. Coach finally gives into the temptation as long as nobody finds out what they are doing. Coach pushes Aspen onto his back on his desk and pulls his shorts down and starts to suck on that sexy cock. Aspen is in bliss as Coach strokes and sucks his cock like a pro. Aspen wants to see just how big Coach´s cock really is so he gets on his knees and pulls out that big head and starts to suck on it as he grips tight on the shaft. Coach is ready to teach his student a lesson as he bends him over his desk and slowly pushes into Aspens tight eager ass. The pain is good for Aspen as Coach takes pleasure going deep into his ass with his big headed cock. Coach fucks Aspen and shoots a huge thick load that covers his whole chest and almost hits him in the face. Aspen is very pleased that he gets to play in the game now but Coach now has a secret he must keep from the school.
Format: mp4
Duration: 21:30
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1771kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 303.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pride Studios - Coach's Dirty Secret Part 1

SouthernStrokes Roger Bond and Jamie Kelvin Weiner

Studio: SouthernStrokes
It's good to have a boy around that you've trained to be as useful as possible. Especially when you come home from a long day, your boy is sitting on his bed, and you need a massage. I couldn't wait to get my stepson, Jamie's, hands all over my body. But of course, that wasn't the only thing I wanted him to get his hands on. He started rubbing my back but then moved to my chest. I knew he could tell my cock was hard and that all my muscles needed attention. It didn't take long until my cock was in his mouth. He always tries so hard to fit it all in his tiny mouth, but his ass is already the best hole he has, so I never need his mouth too long. I slipped my cock in his butt, and we fucked like a stepson and stepdad should when they are home alone. I love plowing his ass until he cums on his belly, then exploding my daddy cream on him. What am I going to do when he goes away to college. Road Trip!
Duration: 18:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7796kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SouthernStrokes Roger Bond and Jamie Kelvin

College Cumfest Stella

Release Year: 2005
Studio: BLOC
Cast: Johan Volny, Nathan Brown, Adrian Komar, Chad Driver, Denis Rush, Martin Soukup, Adam Dvorak, Sebastian Stone, Adam Kubick, Bryan
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Group Sex, Twink
Its only a few days before the big exams and revising should be top of the list for this stunning cast of ten cute boy babes. Sadly for them they are too busy getting off with each other to get down to the books. Young Patrick thinks he can improve his chances by getting off with his studly tutor and after shagging him senseless he gets an A! The tutor decides to try his luck with the rest of the student body and we get to see his successes! Of course the students cant leave each other alone either so these gorgeous young studs shag though two and a half hours of explosive sexual adventures.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:28:30
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1172kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: College Cumfest

Teacher's Pet Fister, Scene 4 Pauls Valley

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Boots, Fetish, Kink, Fisting, Handballing, Oral, Rimming, Rosebud, Tattoos
This classroom's blackboard warns students to keep their hands to themselves, but that isn't going to stop young college students Devin Franco and Jack Hunter from getting a little too handsy. With Jack already naked and bent over the teacher's desk, Devin stretches out Jack's ass with a quick bareback session before filling Jack's hole with his entire fist. Devin removes his burly hand from Jack's smooth and gaping ass to reveal a bright rosebud that's aching to escape Jack's backdoor. It's then that Devin breaks out an oversized dildo to stuff his friend's used asshole. With his hole filled to the brim and his cock hard as a rock, a satisfied Jack unleashes a fresh gallon of jizz all over himself before Devin goes in to make sure the stud has successfully milked every last drop.
Duration: 17:25
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14655kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Teacher's Pet Fister, Scene 4

BaitBuddies Aaron Summer & Davin James Randall

Studio: BaitBuddies
If you like young, cute dudes you are going to want to see our newest Bait boy, Aaron. He's a 20 year old college student who looks more like the kid brother of a 20 year old college student. We can't help gushing, but this guy is so fucking adorable he made our collective knees weak. His beautiful face is topped by a mop of brown hair, pretty eyes, luscious lips and a wide, white toothed smile worthy of a toothpaste commercial. He has a smooth, almost hairless body but for the perfect smattering down his sexy thighs and legs. With almost perfect proportions and a real nice cock, this is one piece of ass most guys would not turn down. He contacted us because he loves seducing straight guys and has done it before - and that's not hard to believe. But, there was one straight nut he had not yet been able to crack- more or less because he was too close to the situation. He has had his heart set on getting a taste of his best bud at high school, Davin. He knew he could conquer this guy with our help.
Duration: 38:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1818kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 555.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BaitBuddies Aaron Summer & Davin James

The policeman fucks with our creepy janitor Cevicos

Cast: Brenn Wyson ,Ned Mayhem
Genres: Bondage ,Blowjob ,master ,Domination ,blond ,Male Sub ,unshaved ,Athletic ,muscular ,Corporal Punishment
Officer Ned is looking into several complaints about a creepy janitor at the junior college. Bursting into Brenn’s basement living quarters, He catches the janitor Brenn Wyson with all of his kinky paraphernalia. Ned calls in for backup but radio signals can not travel in the bowels of this basement. Brenn shouts out several smart remarks and Ned takes the law into his own hands. Ned uses Brenn’s electricity toys on him and watches Brenn screams in agony. It’s not over. Brenn breaks free and puts officer Ned to bed. He turns Ned’s ass into hamburger with the flogger and fucks the daylight out him afterward.
Duration: 55:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The policeman fucks with our creepy janitor

Время генерации страницы 0.04760 секунды с 9 запросами