luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Myra Moans & Vanna Bardot - Music In My Heart

Myra Moans & Vanna Bardot - Music In My Heart

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Myra Moans, Vanna Bardot
Genres: Girl-Girl, Lesbian, Natural Tits, Kissing, Pussy licking, Masturbation, Tribbing
Video language: English

Cute blonde Myra Moans listens with rapt attention as gorgeous Vanna Bardot serenades her on the piano. As Cherry Kiss' erotic lesbian film "Music In My Heart" begins, the lovers make flirtatious eye contact across the room, until the sexy brunette suddenly strides over to her girlfriend and kisses her tenderly. Vanna sucks Myra's sweet pink nipples and receives the same arousing attention in return. Peeling off Myra's lacy white panties, Vanna goes face down to lick her shaved pussy, lapping at her clit sensuously. Myra eats Vanna's pussy and ass from behind, then rolls her over and nuzzles her neat bush as she licks her to an intense orgasm. She straddles Vanna's face in a hot sixty-nine so they can pleasure each other simultaneously; then they move into scissors, mashing their wet pussies together until they both climax, their cries blending harmoniously.

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7749kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Myra Moans & Vanna Bardot - Music In My Heart

Cadence Lux, Sadie Summers - Falling For a Married Woman

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Cadence Lux, Sadie Summers
Genres: Lesbian
Video language: English

Cadence Lux and Sadie Summers are carrying on a secret love affair, with Lux sneaking over to Sadie's home for an hour or so of stolen moments while Sadie's husband is away for the afternoon.
But just a minute or so after greeting each other they hear a noise and become frightened that he may have returned without warning. They head upstairs to the bedroom for Cadence to hide, but it's just a false alarm - only a delivery man at the door.
Cadence would like them just to run away together, but Sadie can't summon up the courage to leave her daily routine for something new, and she's never worked or been independent of her family or spouse. She would rather cheat and hide the fact that she's a lesbian in love, rather than to rock the boat.
Beyond their arguing, there's no doubt that the two women are madly in love with each other. Their torrid kisses lead to another bout of sex, with Cadence quickly assuming the dominant position, grinding away atop Sadie on the bed, still fully clothed. Sadie lowers Cadence's top and kisses her nipples. After they've undressed and gone down on each other, Lux begins fingering her bedmate's pussy, bringing on repeated orgasms.

Format: mp4
Duration: 34:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6155kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Cadence Lux, Sadie Summers - Falling For a Married Woman
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06825 секунды с 9 запросами