luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Play with my ass - Mel , Karina Peliccer

Play with my ass - Mel , Karina Peliccer

Genres: BDSM, Lezdom
Video language: English

Actually Karina is the owner of one of the most hot butts from brazil, desired by any ass lovers. But the lucky girl is Mel, she is there to serve this hot goddess, and today Karina is willing to fuck her ass. Mel is using a new perfum that make Karina excited, the goddess starts to smell Mel's neck, she is so horny that puts the slave to lick her panty. It's so delicious to see Karina rubbing the panty on Mel's tongue, and after that, she take off the clothes for a hot ass worship. Check out!

Format: mp4
Duration: 31:56
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4030kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 988.2 MB

Download Play with my ass - Mel , Karina Peliccer

Lucy Lauren - huge ring gag and shocks

We managed to fit a 2.75 inch ring gag in Lucy's mouth! She immediately started drooling a lot. Lucy hates electro play, but she was determined to take this challenge. Lots of shocks and drooling in this video!

Duration: 6:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14716kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 735.9 MB

Download Lucy Lauren - huge ring gag and shocks

Two tongues in Alana's hot ass - Alana , Leticia , Mel

Genres: BDSM, Lezdom

Alana gave a show of sensuality putting two slaves to serve her so hot butt. She has a new slave Leticia and together with Bruna will give much pleasure to the goddess. In a perfect interaction with the slaves, the sensual Alana takes the slaves in a super ass worship, with much tits worship and pussy worship, giving to the girls a special gift, her pussy juice cummed.

Duration: 35:34
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4028kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Two tongues in Alana's hot ass - Alana , Leticia , Mel

Purple Nightie

It's time for something a little more sensuous. In my lavendar baby doll nightie, panties, black garter belt, stockings, high heels and gloves, I head down stairs. I smile timidly as I approach Johnny. I am not sure what type of mood he is in tonight. But, as I get closer to him, I realize that he seems pleased with my appearance. He has the same self indulgent thoughts that I do at the moment. He allows me to lay back on the couch as he ties my legs together in front of me and then proceeds to fasten my arms behind my back with rope. Then, he fills my mouth with packing and places a heavy amount of duct tape over my mouth. I weave around on the couch and moan hoping to please my Master. He release me all too quickly, but I am pleased that I have pleased him.

Duration: 13:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5867kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 578.5 MB

Download Purple Nightie

Turd Says Part Three

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

Tia has been through so much already you can see on her face that she's exhausted, but that's when the real fun begins for her and for us. She's crunched up and she's got a plug in her ass. She's perfectly displayed for a foot and ass caning. The RealTimeBondage members and crew love to play games. Tia is nowhere near prepared, but that's no matter. She suffers through just like she always does. After she's hosed off from the game the crew pours wax all over her body. The little red splatters of wax all over her body look great and they sting so beautifully.

Duration: 56:52
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2707kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Turd Says Part Three
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02989 секунды с 9 запросами