Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Gravity

Gravity

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English

Hung up such as Christ on the cross, Nikki includes a little time to consider the things she said during our question and answer period. She has to wonder if telling our team she was afraid of Elise and Jack is going to return to her. They're clearly both moving at her entire body with whips, but also the second they step from how Matt comes in and begins to work with her pussy and tits having a flogger.That is if she begins screaming so loudly she wants to be gagged. Her makeup is running her face down in streaks, carried by her tears of annoyance. Maybe, she thinksshe shouldna battle of that kind has leveled to the remainder of the crew. If they come around to attach the nipple clamps it turns into a bit more apparent. All doubt is removed, as the weights are attached by them into them. This has turned into a game of "who is the better sadist? "

Format: mp4
Duration: 53:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2689kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Gravity

Destiny Deville and Mark Davis

Cast: Mark Davis ,Destiny Deville
Genres: top ,Role Play ,other hair color ,PIV ,BDSM ,Tattoo ,Domination ,Blowjob ,Rough Sex ,big dick

Destiny Deville really enjoys being slapped and choked by Mark Davis. She is hogtied and sucks cock and then is made to cum with the magic wand. She is then fucked hard in various positions.

Duration: 25:18
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 294.6 MB

Download Destiny Deville and Mark Davis

Turd Says Part Two

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex

Tia is still in her foot bondage and her ass is already striped. She gets an asshook and her arms are locked away from her face. Tickling and poking with a bamboo stick makes her swing the bells being hung from her nipples. When tia gets hungry she gets a banana. Unfortunately for her she has to eat from the floor and it's not just places there, it's stepped on and spit on. It's time for Tia to sit on the spike chair. It's seriously painful, but Tia gets off on it. She's so wet they use her cunt juices to lubricate her mouth. The members want to know what her cunt tastes like.

Duration: 1:03:27
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2701kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Turd Says Part Two

Lost Bet Part I

As Members you might have noticed that Ive been pushing for people to follow me on twitter? Well a while ago I set a goal to get to 500 followers on my twitter page by June. I figured it wouldnt be hard and I made the mistake of betting Johnny that I could do it too. Johnny put my collar on me that has the tag that has "Jackie" written on it. There he attached a spreader bar and then secured my hands to either end of the spreader bar. I complained and of course, he used my ballgag on me. This was worse as he kept taunting me as I tried to edit. I ended up drooling all over my satin shirt. I at least kicked my heels off, since he really didnt tie my legs. I had stockings on and a matching corset with panties as well.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 3:41
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 129.1 MB

Download Lost Bet Part I

No forgiveness - Bruna , Chimeny

Genres: BDSM, Lezdom

Cruelty is her last name, Chimeny really shows why she is here, she has no mercy when the subject is punish her slave. She is wearing a super tight shorts that she sits and Stifle Bruna in a very hard way, with much slaps and hair pulling. Shimeny is really burying Bruna's face into her buttocks, keeping Bruna's without breathe for long minutes. Now wihtout clothes, Chimeny keep the Stifle and fucking her face with intensity, Demeaning the defenceless girl that is crying and covering her face with orgams.

Duration: 29:12
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4028kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 903.0 MB

Download No forgiveness - Bruna , Chimeny
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04068 секунды с 9 запросами