View Single Post
Old Yesterday, 06:58 AM   #5315
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Go Suck Yourself Topsham

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Kink
Cast: Leigh Raven, Spikey Dee
Genres: BDSM, big dick, blond, Blowjob, Bondage, Caning, CBT, Clothespins, Corporal Punishment, Dominatrix, Facesitting, Femdom, Fingering, Fishnets, Humiliation, Male Sub, natural boobs, Orgasm Denial, other hair color
Video language: English
Spikey Dee is new to Kink and has never met Mistress Baby until today. He knew that he wanted to experiment with different things, but she is about to take this newbie on the ride of his life. He begins in strict device bondage holding him bent over and exposed. Mistress Baby goes to work inflicting pain on his virgin flesh. She rips his tighty-whiteys off, and canes his ass. A little sissification goes a long way with Spikey so she puts his hair in a ponytail and applies some lipstick to his face. She fully humiliates him and then puts him in a full rope-suspension. As soon as she sees his cock, he is instructed to self-suck until told otherwise. She gives him a hand to ensure he gets as much of his own cock in his mouth as possible. She torments him with clothespins and impact and then strap-on fucks his ass. He is made to edge himself while she fucks his tight little hole. Mistress Baby removes all of her clothes and makes Spikey beg for her to fuck him, and she teases him because he doesn’t deserve it yet. He begins to self-suck again to prove to her that he is willing to do anything to experience her. After more begging, she deep throats his cock, then climbs on and fucks him until she cums. Then she dismounts him and he is made to stroke his cock until he cums.
Format: mp4
Duration: 53:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Go Suck Yourself

Winter Sky Local girl next door trapped in a brutal metal stappado South International Falls

Cast: Winter Sky
Genres: BDSM ,natural boobs ,Humiliation ,shaved ,Handler ,Fingering ,Brunette ,Submission ,Metal Bondage ,Corporal Punishment
Wearing the clothes she walked in the door with, Winter is put into a tight metal strappado.
Legs spread, bent over, arms back. Poor Winter is helpless to prevent anything from happening to her. We strip her, her pussy, make her come over and over, and abuse her sensitive nipples.
These cute innocent local girls are so much fun.
Duration: 14:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 326.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Winter Sky Local girl next door trapped in a brutal metal stappado

Touch My Wife - Show Me What You Did... Cambridge City

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Touch My Wife
Cast: James Angel, Zoey Sinn
Genres: Big Tits, Hardcore, Fingering, Tattoos, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Big Dick, Ass, Voyeur, Cuckold, Cheating, Face Fucking, Reality, Ebony, Black Hair, Big ass, Gonzo, Cum on Pussy
Getting cheated on is the worst. Especially by your wife. Even when you forgive & start to trust her again, you can't stop thinking about it. How she got fucked. How much she liked it. Was the other guy's dick bigger? What positions did they do it in?? Did She cum!? It drives you crazy! I confront my wife Zoey Sinn, her nipples poking through her top already. I ask her all the questions and she tries to play it off all cool, not giving me anything. I tell her if she wants to save our marriage, she has to fuck this guy (James Angel) again while I watch, hidden from them. She seems skeptical, but of course that slut eventually agrees. The day comes, she brings him home and I'm sneakily positioned to watch them. She is wearing this hot little red number when they burst in and start making out. This stud has my wife's big tits out as he fingers her shaved pussy, she keeps stealing glances at me when he's not looking. I can tell she is wet already, she likes being watched. He eats her pussy from behind and then pounds her out. She takes his big cock out and sucks her own juices off of it. Finally I've had enough, I walk in on them - the stud is nervous but I tell him not to worry. I want to watch from closer. He starts eating my wife's pussy again, right in front of me now. He fucks her with his big dick in doggy again, making her eyes roll. She gets on top of him and rides him fast, making her cum hard on his thick dick - right in front of me, no shame. He gets on top of my wife & fucks the hell out of her in her missionary until he cums all over soft skin. Now, I've got all the answers I want. Next question... when can we do this again??
Duration: 33:04
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14653kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Touch My Wife - Show Me What You Did...

Sharing Her BF With Her BFF Barranquitas

Cast: Andi Avalon, Nichole Saphir
Genres: Interracial, Hardcore, Big Tits, Deepthroat, Cum Swapping, Threesome, Big Dick, Cum swallow, Blonde, Tattoos, Bubble Butt, Black, Cunilingus, Fingering, Lingerie, Big Ass
Nichole Saphir has been in seventh heaven. Every since she met this hot stud, Damion Dayski, on the beach she has been having the most rollicking summer of her life. The dick is just that damn good. All of her friends see that freshly fucked glow on her face. Nichole is walking bow legged and loving it. Nichole's best friend Andi Avalon points out how happy she has been. Nichole is just so proud of the massive cocked boyfriend she's scored she wants to show off and share him with Andi. Well of course Andi is up for that. So Damien comes over for his first threesome and when he pulls out that gigantic ebony love stick Andi is in awe. Holy fuck - that isn't a dick - that's a baseball bat. Watch in pure awe as the two slutty blondes go coo coo crazy over cock as they lavish it with love in what all of everybody loves watching - two chicks on one dick. Soon it's cooking hot pussy taking turns shimmering and shammering on that massive pole. Damion tosses the girls around in gymnastic type sex not seen since the early days of Cirque de Soleil. It's game on as he pulverizes their little pussies to pieces. Moans and groans blast through the air as he lays down the law of penis on these two sweaty cock puppets. Soon the spray of love is cascading in salty wet jizz rain drops all over their reddened freshly fucked faces. Summer loving had me a blast.
Duration: 45:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9527kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sharing Her BF With Her BFF

Leigh Raven and Draven Navarro: Sweet Boy Suffers for His Mistress Quapaw

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Leigh Raven, Draven Navarro
Genres: 69 Position, Anal, Anal Fingering, Blowjob, body builder, bottom, braces, brunet, Caning, CBT, Circumcised, Dominatrix, Electrical Play, Facesitting, Feet, Femdom, Fetish, Foot Worship, Hairy, Handjob
Mistress Baby dresses her little submissive boy in the cutest whitey tighties, with a matching tank top. Draven is made to show his submission to his Mistress in several ways, but making him rip his clothes off is the one that impresses her the most. He quickly proves that he is a little pain pig and is there for all of the suffering from Mistress Baby. She strikes him with a heavy hand, and the smile on his face is hard to hide, which inspires more impact from her. With every strike, he throws a little brat tantrum, and it just fuels Mistress Baby’s fire. The punishment continues throughout the day until Draven is fucked in his ass, and then made to eat his own cum as a reward for being a good boy.
Duration: 54:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9780kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leigh Raven and Draven Navarro: Sweet Boy Suffers for His Mistress

Step-Momme Dearest: Arabelle Raphael Teaches Cole Church A Harsh Lesson Pedricktown

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Arabelle Raphael, Cole Church
Genres: Anal Fingering, BDSM, Big Tits, black hair, blond, Bondage, Cattle Prod, CBT, Corporal Punishment, Curvy, Dominatrix, dungeon, Facesitting, Femdom, Fingering, Fishnets, Hand Gagging
Gorgeous Arabelle Raphael heard that submissive Cole Church is a rising star in the dungeon. With Cole bound tightly to a bondage ladder, she slaps and teases his already rock-hard cock around. She proceeds to grab a zapper and shock his body all over. Cole is shaking from the pain but knows to thank Arabelle for the torment. She switches to using a paddle, slapping his bare ass hard until it turns a bright shade of red. Next, Cole is tied to a St. Andrews cross with his legs pulled apart by rope, exposing his tight asshole for Arabelle to warm up. She bites and kisses his cock while fingering his ass, slowly increasing the number of fingers she can fit. Ready to be Step-Momme’s whore, Cole is brought down and placed on his hands and knees. After Arabelle smothers him with her tits, ass and hands, she grabs a cattle prod and orders Cole to back his ass up into the prongs. He obeys Arabelle’s commands and is given a brutal shock multiple times. Arabelle feels that Cole’s ass is ready and grabs a strap-on to fuck him with. Finally, she rides his throbbing dick and drains every last drop of cum out of his balls. Step-Momme Arabelle informs him they are part of the clean plate club and feeds back to him the hot load of cum.
Duration: 52:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9721kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Step-Momme Dearest: Arabelle Raphael Teaches Cole Church A Harsh Lesson

FeatherWeight Championship. Loser Assfucked and Taunted Faribault

Cast: Mona Wales ,Juliette March
Genres: Fingering ,Lesbian ,Dominatrix ,Domination ,Anal ,Vaginal Penetration ,shaped ,Submission ,Bondage ,LezDom
Juliette March wants her Belt back Bad and Mona Wales in standing in her way. Mona is the reigning Featherweight Champion After kicking Juliette’s ass twice now already. Juliette is utterly devastated that Mona has her belt so she pulls out some dirty tactics to punish Mona. These two battle in 100% real competitive Erotic Lesbian Wrestling. Loser is put in Bondage while she is tormented and fucked with a strap on in pussy and Ass. Anal is so hard the loser is left Gaping open wide.
Duration: 47:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4829kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: FeatherWeight Championship. Loser Assfucked and Taunted
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03086 секунды с 9 запросами