Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Cane Training Dani Daniels, Day Three Dronninglund

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Thetrainingofo
Cast: Dani Daniels, Michael Vegas
Genres: bondage, fear play, slave, straight, female slave, master, Gimp, bdsm, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex, gag
Video language: English
All natural slave girl Dani Daniels trembles at the sight of a cane, but our conditioning techniques teach her to love the cane. Fear play, canes, gags, bondage, hard pussy fucking and real slave training are all included in this .
Format: mp4
Duration: 54:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4862kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cane Training Dani Daniels, Day Three

Horny Whores Holiday Orgy Mathiston

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Theupperfloor
Cast: Xander Corvus, Aiden Starr, Kimber Woods, Roxanne Rae
Genres: bondage, collar, flogging, pain, predicament bondage, slave, submission, bdsm, orgy, swingers, Double Penetration, dildo, straight, female slave, master, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex, Rough Sex
In part two of this salacious holiday season insatiable Kimber Woods earns her collar in an epic display of anal submission and oral degradation in tight bondage. Riding her slutty little face is senior slave Roxanne Rae, her pert nipples painfully clamped and held on a short leash by the Governess Aiden Starr. Both sexy submissives are rode hard as Kimber has all her holes fucked and learns to beg and get permission for her orgasms like a good girl. Roxanne wait for cock fresh from her sister slave´s tight holes and licks up all the cum.Meanwhile, the rest of the floor is filled with sexy swingers riding the fuck machines to capacity, fucking on the couches, suspended in the air in sadistic shibari, single tailed, flogged, spanked and used. Everyone is truly letting loose for the holidays and the sounds of pleasure and pain fill the room. The Steward has a present for Dan´O´Rama: It´s Iona Grace wrapped as a present to be unwrapped with a single tailing. Iona is as beautiful and well behaved as her previous years as a house slave and makes her mouth available for deep throat fucking and takes her dragon tailing and flogging like a champ in a bit of predicament bondage. It seems to us that Kimber can take even more than her first challenge, so the Governess straps up and gives that bitch a large dildo in the ass while Xander uses her pussy. As Kimber endures her double penetration to the crowds screams and delight, Roxanne shoves her pussy in Kimber´s face and demands oral service as she takes her punishment from the The Steward. The result is a wet and wild orgy with plenty of anal, pussy licking, and a huge holiday load for the grateful house slaves.
Duration: 1:07:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4856kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Horny Whores Holiday Orgy

Reaping the Rewards: April Olsen and Dillon Diaz Chilliwack

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Kink
Cast: April Olsen, Dillon Diaz
Genres: BDSM, Big Tits, Bondage, Brunette, Cage, CBT, Corporal Punishment, Dominatrix, dungeon, Facesitting, Femdom, Fingering, Humiliation, Male Sub, muscular
The magnificent Mistress April loves a well-behaved man and so introducing Dillon Diaz to her sex dungeon was a dream for this dominant woman. Eager to serve his Mistress, Dillon crawls into his cage on his hands and knees, where he was made to worship her perfect ass through steel bars. Eventually, his delicious tongue earns him a spot on the outside. He gets spanked and flogged by April, who makes her mark on his stunningly fit physique. Needing to see this muscled man in bondage, she ties him up tight with rope, giving her full access to his asshole. She licks, fingers and fucks his asshole as much as she desires, all while he’s suspended in rope. In the final scene, she lays him out on his back over a wooden box with his wrists bound above his head. Mistress April flogs his body, then sucks his big hard cock. She climbs on top of Dillon and slides his fat cock inside her pussy, grabs him by the neck and fucks him just the way she wants it. She grabs a vibrator and cums hard. As a reward, she lets Dillon cum and lets him eat it. What a good boy!
Duration: 52:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9808kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Reaping the Rewards: April Olsen and Dillon Diaz

The Trouble with Yhivi Aurelia

Studio: Thetrainingofo
Cast: Yhivi, Owen Gray
Genres: straight, female slave, master, Gimp, bdsm, bondage, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex
When a trainee tells me they do not have orgasms I am suspicious. This tells me there is a disconnect that just will not do in the arena of sexual servitude. I feel compelled to get to the bottom of things, and in Yhivi´s case I happily strap her ass to an exam chair and splay that pussy wide open to discover just what this Trouble with Yhivi is all about.
Duration: 54:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4851kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Trouble with Yhivi

Young Anal Slut Trained in Cock Worship Porus

Studio: Theupperfloor
Cast: Cherry Torn, John Strong, Alina West
Genres: bondage, suspension, sybian, slave, Cherry Torn, discipline, Cock Worship, straight, female slave, master, bdsm, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex, Rough Sex, flogging, cattle prod
Alina is a pretty little package with a round ass, long legs, and a deep hunger for cock. However, her discipline is lacking and it will take the iron hand of Cherry Torn to right her course in anal cock worship. Cherry comes right out of the gate with electrical toys and cattle prods to teach the trainee rules in front of a jeering crowd. In her estimation Alina did not earn any dick with her performance, and Cherry steals it away in her tight pussy while making Alina lick the crowd´s shoes and take a punishment orgasm on her clamped pussy.The rest of the day is spent using Alina´s face as a cum rag while Cherry Torn enjoys hard cock in her slutty ass in front of a laughing crowd. The guests get horny and spend the day taking floggings, riding the sybian, suspending each other, and fucking like bunnies. When Alina finally earns herself a fucking, it is in a difficult suspension while reciting her rules. She cums and cums, but only while under duress. Well done Cherry Torn! She makes a fine slave.
Duration: 1:05:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4864kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Young Anal Slut Trained in Cock Worship

Winter Sky Local girl next door trapped in a brutal metal stappado Naruna

Cast: Winter Sky
Genres: BDSM ,natural boobs ,Humiliation ,shaved ,Handler ,Fingering ,Brunette ,Submission ,Metal Bondage ,Corporal Punishment
Wearing the clothes she walked in the door with, Winter is put into a tight metal strappado.
Legs spread, bent over, arms back. Poor Winter is helpless to prevent anything from happening to her. We strip her, her pussy, make her come over and over, and abuse her sensitive nipples.
These cute innocent local girls are so much fun.
Duration: 14:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 326.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Winter Sky Local girl next door trapped in a brutal metal stappado

The Girl Punished for Disobeying - Part 1 Peer

A few days ago the girl was ordered to strip and she, being the brat she is, refused. With a handful of her hair and her wrists bound behind her back, I guide her to a chair in the basement. I put her over my knee and start spanking her with my hand. After a while I get up and roughly manhandle and rip her shirt open for a while before I position her facing a post. I tie her to it at her waist, before strapping a ballgag tightly in her mouth. I clover clamp her and then tie the clamps together around the post, pulling and stretching her nipples. I grab a thick leather strap and start whipping her ass with it. Every impact makes the girl jerk and yank on the clamps. Her reactions started off soft and subdued, but they have intensified into sqeals and yelps. After a while, I remove her boots and her jodphurs. I start by squeezing her clamped tits and smacking her ass with my hand. I pick up the belt and continue where I left off. Once her ass is a nice shade of red, I remove her clamps and the waist rope. I turn her around and remove her wrist rope and then tie her wrists around the post. I roughly rip away the rest of her shirt. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 20:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2902kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 450.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Girl Punished for Disobeying - Part 1

Время генерации страницы 0.12805 секунды с 9 запросами