View Single Post
Old Yesterday, 12:32 PM   #42328
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Lena Ramon Ernul

Cast: Lena Ramon
Genres: BDSM ,Domination ,Ball Gag ,natural boobs ,Handler ,Rope Bondage ,drool ,High Heels ,Humiliation ,Bondage
Video language: English
Lena Ramon has taken an advanced bondage and variants in human sexuality class. After volunteering for a quick demonstration, her fantasies become very real. Lena’s reaction to the bondage is one of sexual excitement as the ropes trigger a strong sexual response. She finds herself wanting and needing sexual stimuli. Matt teases and sexually teases our bound student. Join our class as Matt teaches us ties, how to read, and how to react to our captive’s needs and limits. A little something here for everyone.
Format: mp4
Duration: 43:20
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 504.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lena Ramon

Slave Training: Tied Tight and Pounded Hard in the Ass Rosebud

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Thetrainingofo
Cast: Ramon Nomar, Yhivi
Genres: cock sucking, gaping, slave, discipline, straight, female slave, master, Gimp, bdsm, bondage, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex, throat fuck, fetish
Submissive slut Yhivi has been training, and is now taking huge dick in her tight ass on Training of O! The beautiful bubble butt babe gives up all her holes to Trainer Ramon Nomar, a stickler for discipline. Yhivi loves her throat fucked too, and Ramon obliges with a cock sucking predicament to make an oral fetishist sploosh their shorts. But when Ramon gets Yhivi tied tight with her gaping asshole up in the air, the submissive anal slut is pounded till her eyes are rolling back in shattering orgasms.
Duration: 54:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slave Training: Tied Tight and Pounded Hard in the Ass

Tennis Skirt Kurume

I don't play tennis. At least I haven't in a very long time. Which begs the question? What should I do with all these tennis skirts? I should probably mention that I don't have a country club membership either. I am not sure I would really fit in there. Can't imagine why!
Anyhow, the obvious answer to the aforementioned query is that Johnny should tie me up and gag me. A little bit of bondage to pair with my unused country club threads. Johnny is more than happy to scratch that itch. Plus, he doesn't really like that I have clothes that I hang onto, that he purchased, that I don't ever wear!
So, Johnny seats me on the floor in the bedroom wearing pink tennis skirt, white button up shirt, panties, white socks, and white keds style canvas tennis shoes. He proceeds to tie my arms behind my back with rope. Benevololently, he allows me to leave my legs untied (but I think that is mostly so he can see my panties - upskirt shots). And, he gives me a microfoam tape gag that matches my country club vibe perfectly.
Duration: 14:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5900kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 639.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tennis Skirt

Assylum - ATMerry-go-round Patient: Hazel Allure West Paducah

Studio: Assylum
Genres: Bdsm
Hazel is a girl who actually likes ATM (ass to mouth). We think that's very perverted and requires intensive treatment. So we give her ATM for almost an hour on an electric, rotating platform. Then we collect her ass juice and literally make her swim in it.
Duration: 56:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8053kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - ATMerry-go-round Patient: Hazel Allure

AJ Applegate Submits To Grueling Bondage and Torment!!! German Valley

Cast: AJ Applegate ,The Pope
Genres: big dick ,Corporal Punishment ,Submission ,natural boobs ,shaved ,BDSM ,Handler ,Suspension ,Bondage ,Dildo
AJ doesn’t do many bondage shoots any more, so when we found out that she wanted to come back to Hogtied, we jumped at the chance to shoot her. She is quickly tied up in a standing squatting stress position. Her clothes are ripped away and the torment begins.
Next she is face down with her legs spread wide on our Y table. After the magnificent ass is spanked it is filled with a massive dildo. Her pussy is next so that we can double penetrate her. We finish her off with an pussy hook tied to her hair.
She is suspended in a side suspension with one leg up to give access to her honey hole.The Pope takes turns fucking her throat and pussy until she is exhausted from orgasms.
The day is finished with a hogtie that slowly becomes more and more grueling as the scene goes on. Once she can’t take any more her pussy is fucked into explosive orgasms.
Duration: 54:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: AJ Applegate Submits To Grueling Bondage and Torment!!!

The Sahrye - Part 3 Millstadt

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I untie Sahrye's neckrope from above and put her on the floor. I then start adding more rope to her ankles and I also tie and cinch her feet. I then hogtie her. She is then left to struggle, although all she can really move is her big toes and her her head. She stays on her side for the remainder of the clip. At the very end I remove her gag, and the clip ends. I always learn something when I attempt these and this time was no different. I'll definitely be trying the 1000 ft rope challenge again soon.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:32
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 922.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Sahrye - Part 3

Initiation Of The Insatiable Kacie Castle Pinesdale

Cast: Nikki Darling ,Kacie Castle ,Mickey Mod
Genres: Brunette ,shaved ,slim ,black hair ,Tattoo ,Anal ,Black ,BDSM ,master ,big dick
Kacie Castle arrives late for her training on The Upper Floor, so Mickey Mod and senior slave Nikki Darling put her through the ringer as punishment. Kacie’s made to recite the rules, all while enduring a huge hard cock pounding her throat, pussy and ass. She suffers one overwhelming orgasm after another, while she’s bound and caned and fucked again and again, begging to fulfill her role and serve the house. In the end she finally learns the rules, but is she ready for her collar? …or does she still require more training?
Duration: 1:01:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Initiation Of The Insatiable Kacie Castle

Время генерации страницы 0.03352 секунды с 9 запросами