Old 09-18-2024, 02:34 PM   #763
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Hey Man, Can I Try Your Fleshlight (720p,1080p) Joiner

Cast: Damien White, Devin Trez
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback
Two straight buddies, Devin Trez and Damien White, are hanging out at Devin’s house, watching TV on the couch. As they flip through channels, Devin asks Damien how things are going with his girlfriend, Jennifer. Damien says that things aren’t going so well with her, so Devin boasts that he doesn’t have any relationship worries, because he has his own ‘Jennifer’… a sex toy that’s shaped like a pussy. Devin says the toy feels so amazing that he doesn’t need a girlfriend. Damien becomes intrigued, and asks if he can borrow the sex toy. But Devin says there’s no way he’s lending it to him, because Damien has a bad habit of not giving back the things that he borrows. Damien suggests that he can try using the toy right here and now, so that way Devin can get it back immediately afterwards. Agreeing that sounds fair, Devin hands the toy over to Damien, who experimentally fingers the hole in the toy and then puts it onto his cock so he can try masturbating with it. Devin finds himself unexpectedly aroused by the sight of Damien jerking off with the toy, and asks if he can have a turn. The two guys take turns using the toy to jerk off, until they both get so turned on that they find excuses to take things further, having sex with each other even though they’re totally not gay… right?

Total size: 1.8 GB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hey Man, Can I Try Your Fleshlight (720p,1080p)

Wyatt Is An Expensive Date: Andy Adler & Wyatt Clark 720p Newman

Cast: Andy Adler, Wyatt Clark
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback
We pulled up on Wyatt today, and Wynn was a little disappointed she had to set the honey pot. I think she wanted to fuck him for real. Alas the bait bus got to bait bus yo. He thought she was crazy anyway, and rightfully felt we were up to something. I offered him three grand just to talk to us in the van, and he eventually agreed. Then I came down on him like a brick. I told him about our experiment and tried to get him to fuck Andy. He did the usual rigamarole, but agreed to let Andy suck his dick with the get hard test for thirteen thousand dollars. I think the most expensive gay for pay yet. Once Andy put his mouth on him, he indeed got hard. Wyatt was a man of his word and fucked Andy. He let off a huge load to. I hope he was not saving it for some lucky lady. But with Thirteen grand he can buy her something nice.
Format: mp4
Duration: 42:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1905kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 620.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wyatt Is An Expensive Date: Andy Adler & Wyatt Clark 720p

Время генерации страницы 0.03475 секунды с 9 запросами