LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Clark Davis Smyrna

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Bareback, Anal Sex, Blowjob, Sperm, Cumshots
Video language: English
Taylor feeds Clark and face fucks him with his steel-hard saber but soon climbs up and sits on his face for some agile tongue play on his hole. Peering down at Clark's throbbing cock, Taylor is drawn to sitting on it and riding him deep and raw. As they fully engage Taylor turns to a reverse cowboy and rides him harder as Clark thrusts deep into him. As the sexual intensity reaches a breaking point they switch it up and Taylor takes his turn on Clark's bubble butt.
Format: mp4
Duration: 32:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2825kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 713.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Clark Davis

William Higgins - Str8Hell - Patrik and Nico Raw - Duty Bound Solomon

Studio: Str8Hell
Cast: Patrik Skandal, Nico Vegas
Genres: anal, bareback, facial, fingering, gay, kissing, oral, rimming, smooth
Nico Vegas has Patrik Skandal over the training bench, bare-assed, with hands tied behind his back. Patrik's cock in hard in anticipation, pulled back and held by his underwear. Nico grabs that cock and feels the sexy ass as Patrik moans. The ass is given a spank and then Nico spits on the tight hole. He paddles the ass too as Patrik moans. Then he uses a whip as well. Grabbing Patriks cock Nico quickly gives it a suck and then he lubes the hot, expectant, hole. A finger works deep into the tight hole. That hole is then stretched by two fingers. The cock stays hard as Patrik enjoys his ass being spanked and fingered. Then Nico takes a big plug and shoves it up Patrik's ass, stretching it wide. Patrik moans loudly as the plug is pushed into his hole, then pulled out. The plug goes in again stretching the hole wide. Then it is replaced with fingers. The hole is uses alternately by fingers and plug. Then Nico places his stiff cock in Patrik's hand for wanking as he plays with the hole. But Nico needs more and he shoves his throbbing cock right up that hot ass hole. He fucks hard in Patrik's ass, grabbing the hips for leverage. Then he pulls out and uses his fingers again. He fucks more too, pounding the hole as hard as he can. Then he moves Patrik onto his knees and makes him suck on that big cock. Patrik eagerly sucks the dick, gagging on it as it is shoved down his throat. Then he stands and bends to get fucked some more. He is fucked like that and then gets to suck the big cock again. Laying on his back, legs up, he wanks himself hard as Nico fucks him deep. Moaning loudly he shoon shoots his hot cum as Nico keeps fucking that ass hole. Then Nico pulls out and moves up to unloads his cum over Patrik's face. Patrik eagerly sucks on the cock to ensure every lasat drop is released. Then the cum in his beard is fed into his hungry mouth.
Duration: 19:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3902kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 580.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: William Higgins - Str8Hell - Patrik and Nico Raw - Duty Bound

Paul Delay Wernersville

Genres: Bareback, Anal Sex, Blowjob, Sperm, Cumshots
In his flat Paul's sweet words and delicious kisses and his seductive and slow foreplay melt Sean's heart ...as well as harden his cock. Just undressing and necking in the mirror gets them both so excited that they have to act. Face to face, they jerk each other's cocks until Paul goes down on Sean and sucks him off. Sean rewards him with a facial and helps Paul get off. End of hook-up? No, Sean spends the rest of the night sleeping in Paul's bed.
Duration: 39:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2832kbps

File size: 860.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Paul Delay

ColbyKnox - Drake Von Buttfucks Mickey Knox Sittard

Studio: ColbyKnox
Cast: Drake Von, Mickey Knox
Genres: anal, bareback, gay, kissing, oral, riding, rimming, smooth
Want a definition of bliss? Mickey Knox's face when his hand is on a big ol' dick. In today's ColbyKnox update, Mickey's first words say all we need to know. "Oh, fuck. You have such a nice cock." The meat mesmerizing Mickey belongs to Drake Von. "It's so fat," Mickey says as he plays with it. Mickey opens wide, attempting to reach the base. "Oh, my God," Drake exclaims. "Yes. Just like that." Mickey's mouth is stretched but he's in heaven, gurgling as he gets face fucked. "Oh, fuck," Mickey whispers when he comes up for air. "You taste so good." "Want to sit on this fat cock," Drake wonders. "Got to get me ready first," Mickey replies. With that he gets rid of his shorts and jumps on the studio's sofa. Drake puts his head between Mickey's butt cheeks, slurping the hole. "Get that hole nice and ready for your fat dick," Mickey says. Drake munches away, adding a few slaps to the sweet buns. Soon it's time for Mickey to ride. He and Drake kiss; Mickey straddles him. "God. That's so fucking thick," Mickey moans as he goes up and down on Drake's bare tool. "I love stretching you out," Drake notes. He grabs Mickey's ass and drills up. "Fuck my hole," Mickey begs. The studs switch positions. Mickey gets on his back, spreading his legs as wide as possible. Drake reenters in one slow stroke, making sure Mickey feels every hefty inch. Drake pounds to the balls, pulverizing Mickey's "special spot." "Fuck my tight ass," Mickey moans. "It's fucking tight," Drake answers. “I’ll pound you so rough." Just what Mickey needs and wants. Drake wants Mickey to get on his side. After the position change, Drake resumes the hard pounding. Balls deep. Mickey jerks his johnson, groaning each time Drake opens him up. "I like when you moan like that," Drake observes. "You want to hit it from behind," Mickey asks. Drake likes that idea so Mickey gets on his hands and knees (again). "Show me that arch," Drake orders. He puts his bloated head in and resumes fucking. "I love destroying your tight, little, fucking boy hole," Drake says. "Fuck me," Mickey groans in the sofa's pillow. "You fucking take that dick," Drake replies. Mickey does, holding on to the couch. Letting Drake fill him up as hard as he wants to. "You like fucking my ass," Mickey wonders. Drake replies with a deep down stroke. "You're going to let me taste that cum," Mickey asks. "Right in your fucking face," Drake replies. "Yes. Please," Mickey says. Before nutting Drake gives Mickey's backside some hard thrusts to remember. He pulls out, jerking his tool over Mickey's face. He spills a juicy load on Mickey's nose, tongue, and cheeks. Mickey slurps what’s left on Drake's tool. "Eat that load," Drake murmurs. Mickey beats his own meat. His cum explosion shoots out, landing right between his nipples. He licks the remaining milk off of Drake’s tool. A great way to end a great scene!
Duration: 25:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6420kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ColbyKnox - Drake Von Buttfucks Mickey Knox

Sean Taylor ,Jonny Montero - Sean Raveges Bottom Twink Jonny - Part 1 Manakin Sabot

Cast: Sean Taylor ,Jonny Montero
Genres: Oral Sex ,Masturbation ,Kissing ,Rimming ,Bareback ,Fucking
We all know Sean likes to work quickly, his big rampant cock can't wait to slide into Jonny's tight little bareback hole and with the naked captive quickly in the swing he gets to work on the boy's pucker. He's a rough top, the kind of guy who likes to really pound a boy like this, so you won't be surprised to see him getting rough and face fucking the adorable boy. Jonny can take it, but can he take a hard pounding fuck in his snug hole while Sean puts a bag over his head? Watch and wank along, you're gonna wish you were there to pound this boy, too. Make sure you check out part 2.
Duration: 43:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5983kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sean Taylor ,Jonny Montero - Sean Raveges Bottom Twink Jonny - Part 1

Only Fans - Leo Ryder and Andres Elk Mound

Studio: Only Fans
Cast: Leo Ryder, Andres
Genres: anal, bareback, cum, facial, gay, hunks, jocks, latino, oral, twinks
Took a pounding from Andres' thick huge cock. Andres is a giant! I felt like such a little slut being tossed and carried around the bed room by this massive jock! He was daddy af! Loved being dominated and treated like a little sex toy, I had no idea his dick was going to be that big in person and as soon as he whipped it out and took charge I was in heavennn dude. Nothing like an alpha fucking a bottom like they're just a hole!
Duration: 13:48
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 608.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Only Fans - Leo Ryder and Andres

Chris Burke vs. Connor Patricks Dotnuva

Cast: Connor Patricks ,Chris Burke
Genres: Submission ,Domination ,Cock Worship ,Anal Fingering ,bottom ,blond ,Blowjob ,Role Play ,top ,Athletic
Connor Patricks returns to Top Cock with a perfect record, and nothing will take that away from him– except maybe Chris Burke. Chris arrives without a formal training, but with a hard body toned by farm life. The two grapple through an explosive first round, ready to flip, claw and grope their way to victory. The second round maintains the same wild energy: Both contenders stay neck-and-neck on the scoreboard as their hard cocks slap each other’s faces and their beefy legs lock tight around their opponent’s bodies. After the hot and sweaty battle, the winner triumphantly spanks some sense into the loser’s ass and throws him to the ground for a punishing face sit. With his face fucked without remorse or mercy, the loser is brought to his knees as the winner takes him for a pony ride before plunging his dick deep inside. In an act of generosity, the winner allows the loser to cum first as he rides the victorious cock. After cleaning up his messy seed on the winner’s chest, the loser is again tossed to the mat and receives a face full of hot jizz.
Duration: 40:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4884kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chris Burke vs. Connor Patricks

Время генерации страницы 0.06271 секунды с 9 запросами