Old 09-18-2024, 08:08 PM   #21824
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Lena Ramon

Lena Ramon

Cast: Lena Ramon
Genres: BDSM ,Domination ,Ball Gag ,natural boobs ,Handler ,Rope Bondage ,drool ,High Heels ,Humiliation ,Bondage
Video language: English

Lena Ramon has taken an advanced bondage and variants in human sexuality class. After volunteering for a quick demonstration, her fantasies become very real. Lena's reaction to the bondage is one of sexual excitement as the ropes trigger a strong sexual response. She finds herself wanting and needing sexual stimuli. Matt teases and sexually teases our bound student. Join our class as Matt teaches us ties, how to read, and how to react to our captive's needs and limits. A little something here for everyone.

Format: mp4
Duration: 43:20
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 504.6 MB

Download Lena Ramon

Spanish Slave Girl Begs for Discipline and Training

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Thetrainingofo
Cast: Amarna Miller, Mickey Mod
Genres: bondage, pain, slave, discipline, drool, Gimp, Zapper, straight, female slave, master, bdsm, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex

Spanish Beauty Amarna Miller begs for pain and discipline to satisfy her smart ass cunt. Different slaves have different ways of asking for their dominant´s cruel and sexy attention. In Amarna´s case, she mouths off. That´s fine. In the end, she will admit to what she really is: a smart ass masochist.Amarna Miller is the willing slave girl in need of training. Ground rules are set as the bondage pile driver exposes the Spanish slut´s tender cunt, and the cruel clips stretch her pussy lips open for the zapper and and vibe. Then, she is put into cruel bondage and made to suck cock as the drool soaked ropes bite into her tender, creamy skin.Rigged in a web of intricate bondage, Amarna Miller is made to bounce on hard to prove she can do the work. Her gorgeous ass is splayed open, jacking her pussy up and open for hard doggie style fucking. She is put into one cruel predicament after another till the gimp´s balls are drained of come.

Duration: 54:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4903kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Spanish Slave Girl Begs for Discipline and Training

Chris Castelary Perfect FaceFuck- Chris Castelary , Mel

Genres: BDSM, Lezdom

Check out in this amazing movie, The giant goddess Chris Castelary punishes her little slave with a delicious facesitting fuck face. In a perfect mix of hard facesitting domination and sensual riding to fuck face, Chris is completely full of pleasure, fucking Mel's face and cumming on her face.

Duration: 30:54
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4038kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 958.2 MB

Download Chris Castelary Perfect FaceFuck- Chris Castelary , Mel

Can you breathe under my ass bitch ? - Bruna , Carolyne

Genres: BDSM, Lezdom

Bruna did a bad mistake, saying bad things of Carolyne... now she will pay for her error, and will pay much expensive!!! Carolyne decided to shut up Bruna's mouth in a hard facesitting punishment. The goddess Stifle the fragile girl without mercy, using much aggressive and hard slaps to keep Bruna's face under her big ass. Carolyne loves to ride on idiot's face, she fucks Bruna's face with sensuality, scrubbing the sweaty pussy to cum on the slave's face and tongue.

Duration: 31:23
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4031kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 971.1 MB

Download Can you breathe under my ass bitch ? - Bruna , Carolyne

The Trouble with Yhivi

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Thetrainingofo
Cast: Yhivi, Owen Gray
Genres: straight, female slave, master, Gimp, bdsm, bondage, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex

When a trainee tells me they do not have orgasms I am suspicious. This tells me there is a disconnect that just will not do in the arena of sexual servitude. I feel compelled to get to the bottom of things, and in Yhivi´s case I happily strap her ass to an exam chair and splay that pussy wide open to discover just what this Trouble with Yhivi is all about.

Duration: 54:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4851kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download The Trouble with Yhivi
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02969 секунды с 9 запросами