luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Serving Lilian's hot ass and pussy - Bruna , Lillian

Serving Lilian's hot ass and pussy - Bruna , Lillian

Genres: BDSM, Lezdom
Video language: English

Lillian is manager of a beauty products company, she works so much, every day, travelling in Brazil giving lectures of your company's products. When she is at home, she loves to rest, read a good book, swim in her pool, Swalow a good whisky. Today she has a new girl working at home, she is good but need to do a better work. Lillian lights up a cigarette and pay attention on the newest slave's work. Bruna is wearing a very tight jeans and when she go on the floor, Lillian get horny about her. The goddess ask to her stop and come closer, she has a new work to Bruna. Bruna on knees starts to lick her lycra pants, on the pussy and ass. Lillian puts out her big tits and Bruna starts to suck them with much love. Now the goddess asks to the new girl worship her asshole while she masturbates the pussy. Bruna puts the tongue to work very hard in this rounded butt, for several minutes until Lillian lies down on the sofa and orders to Bruna suck the pussy until she cum on her mouth in a delicious orgam.

Format: mp4
Duration: 38:17
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4043kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Serving Lilian's hot ass and pussy - Bruna , Lillian

They Get Revenge - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Riley watches as Eric makes the 2 huge pairs of panties disappear into Cherry's mouth. He then secures them by means of clear tape. Riley then gets her chance to roughly play with Cherry's helpless body. Eric grabs a camera and starts taking pictures while Riley grabs a handful of Cherry's hair and poses her for the camera. They know the rest of the family will be delighted to see Cherry in her current predicament. Eric and Riley her a bit more before they tie a rope around her neck and make her stand. Poor Cherry really struggles as her legs keep sliding further and further apart as she stands on the slick wood floor in her high heels. As her legs pull farther apart, her neckrope tightens. Cherry whimpers as they make matters worse when they start slapping her satin clad pussy. Her tits get more attention as well, before her skirt is snipped off, revealing her fancy garter and stockings. The clamps are put back on her nipples and Cherry is in pure agony at this point. They remove the neckrope and turn her around and Eric starts smacking her ass hard. They remove the spreader bar and tie her neckrope overhead again. They continue slapping her bound and clamped tits though. Cherry screams and thrashes about when he finally removes the clamps. Her gag is then removed. This is where Part 2 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:31
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 696.0 MB

Download They Get Revenge - Part 2

Best Christmas Ever: Gorgeous Casey Kisses Submits To Dante Colle

Cast: Casey Kisses ,Dante Colle
Genres: Athletic ,Couple ,Role Play ,big dick ,Brunette ,slim ,Strokers ,switch ,holidays ,Nipple Clamps
Video language: English

On a cozy winter night, two lovebirds sit by holiday light. Sharing naughty gifts they wrapped, soon her perfect ass will be slapped. But first, what is this? A Kink butt plug, a stroker, what bliss! The ropes come out for her to submiss, as what he desires is Casey's Kiss. The stunning couple, Casey Kisses & Dante Colle are home for the holidays. Forget the family, these two want to spend a kinky night at home. Opening up their gifts, Dante finds Casey visited the kink store and got him new toys for him to try out on her. A butt plug, a stroker, nipple clamps, leather cuff, oh my. This truly will be a kinky Kink Store Christmas. Dante flips over his beautiful girlfriend as she begs him to begin. He ties her up in restrictive rope bondage, pulls up her tight dress and starts slapping that perfect ass. Next is the butt plug which her tight asshole is hungry for. She screams as the nipple clamps are pinched over her sensitive nipples. Dante pulls out her huge cock and goes down for a deep throat cock sucking. This gets her rock hard and begging to cum for him. Please daddy let me cum. Dante edges his girlfriend and takes it up a notch. Out comes the vibrator and cock stroker. This gets Casey's body excited. She has never felt anything like this before and her rock hard cock is ready to blow. Edged and denied again, Dante takes off her nipple clamps as she screams in pleasure. The ropes come out again, and this time Casey is tied up in full restrictive rope bondage suspension. Her body is ready to submit to her boyfriends cock. All she wants for Christmas is Daddy's Cock. She eagerly pleases her man's hard cock and deep throats him. She wants more! She needs him in her. He lowers her into a submissive position and slides his cock into her ass. Deep anal fucking gets her rock hard and begging to cum. She finally is allowed to cum for Dante and unleashes her load onto his cock. He flips her over and fucks her again then cums all over her cock and body. Merry Christmas.

Duration: 54:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Best Christmas Ever: Gorgeous Casey Kisses Submits To Dante Colle

Sandra Silvers & Angella Faith

Sandra's chores for the day: wash the apples, clean the kitchen, bathe her sister slave Angella Faith... well the third one wasn't on the list but it certainly would be fun! Trussed up in a tight tie, legs in the air and wrists restrained behind her knees, microfoam tape gagging her mouth, Angella lies on her back on the cold kitchen counter. Sandra, her own lips spread wide over an enormous red ball gag padlocked in place, is finishing chore number one. Black vintage full body girdle, matching stockings and high heels show off the silver haired slaves shapely hourglass, figure. With the jet spray running Sandra turns her attention to the naked MILF next to her and proceeds to hose that clean shaven pussy down, rubbing between lips and over clit with her fingers, feeling the wetness caused by her attentions dribble and mix with the water, just as her own drool drips out from under her gigantic gagging, down from her chin into the sink. Sandra nuzzles the ball of her gag between bound legs, filling Angella's vulnerable vagina till nose tickles clit to muffled squeals. Water runs over the counter, splashing onto the floor and soaking Sandra's stilettos... better start cleaning up she thinks, and with a kiss leaves Angella in her bondage to dry off.

Duration: 7:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3912kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 216.8 MB

Download Sandra Silvers & Angella Faith

Saving the World from Telemarketers - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I put laurie back on the floor and Hogtie her. She struggles for a bit, before I pull her tits free from her bra. I roll her on her side and then clamp her nipples and then I pull the clamps tight with a length of twine. Eventually I remove them and roll her back on her stomach. I food her wit a nylon and then add more tape around her mouth. I tie the stocking back, her head back. I then attach the overhead hoist to her hogtie rope and hoist her up a bit. I reapply the clamps and again I pull them tight and tie them off. She is left like this for a while until I return. I remove her gag and it seems she's ready to give up telemarketing, and come back to work for me.

Duration: 13:51
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2917kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 309.4 MB

Download Saving the World from Telemarketers - Part 2
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.22760 секунды с 9 запросами