View Single Post
Old 09-19-2024, 07:12 AM   #3794
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Deep double-penetration Roebling

Studio: True Life
Video language: English
Passionate threesome with two nasty guys and a marvellously cute and fantastically naughty blonde babe in seductive stockings! She gets double-penetrated and she liked so damn much!
Format: mp4
Duration: 27:10
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3794kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 780.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Deep double-penetration

Sydney Hale, Pantyhose & Duct Tape! Cervinia

I love it when my guy asks me to put pantyhose on. Not only on my legs but as a top as well. The silky smoothness of the pantyhose fees so good against my skin. But I never know what he has planned for me when he asks me to wear pantyhose. I was surprised and a bit skeptical when I didn't see the suitcase of rope. Instead was a hardware bag full of duct tape. He ripped open one of the rolls and started working the duct tape around my upper body securing my arms behind my back. He even had the nerve to duct tape my hands so I couldn't try and pick at it. The duct eventually made its way down my legs. I was turning into a duct tape mummy! The sassiness was on full load so that was shut down every so quickly with some stuffing of some panties and a brand new ace bandage. Apparently this new one was quite a bit longer than the previous bandages. Extra bandage around my head meant less flow to the brain and was making me quite light headed. I was not pleased! I tried to tear apart the duct tape with the strength that I could muster up but the duct tape was for sure stronger than me. Finally not wanting to leave me little piggly wiggly toes unattended, my guy wrapped them in electrical tape. So I lay there in my duct tape and pantyhose completely fucked!
Duration: 4:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4884kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 160.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sydney Hale, Pantyhose & Duct Tape!

Cosplay Cutie Lilly Bell Rides The Sybian Monarch

Release Year: 2023
Studio: 1111 Customs
Cast: Lilly Bell
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Toys, Hairy, Ass, Cosplay, Solo, Stockings, peeing, pigtails
Lilly can suggest a threesome? Eva doesn't have to be asked twice- she nods her head eagerly, excited at the prospect of getting down and dirty with at the same time.
Duration: 20:59
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14641kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cosplay Cutie Lilly Bell Rides The Sybian

Lola Mai & Vanessa Vega's V-Day: Extreme Humiliation & Submission Salmon Arm

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Kink
Cast: Charlotte Sins, Victoria Voxxx
Genres: Anal, Anal Fingering, Anal Stretching, BDSM, Big Toy, Blonde, Bondage, Brunette, buttplug, Corporal Punishment, Curvy, Dildo, Discipline, Dominatrix, Facesitting
The incredibly sexy Miss Victoria Voxxx has Charlotte Sins down on her knees and ready to be used. Charlotte looks so precious in her little schoolgirl skort that Miss Voxxx can’t help but tease and torment her. Victoria starts by getting to know her sub with spanking, foot worship, and orgasm denial. Next, Miss Voxxx gets Charlotte suspended in the air, ready to take a pounding with her giant cock. Victoria chokes Charlotte on it before sliding it inside her tight pussy. Victoria rips orgasm after orgasm out of Charlotte’s vulnerable body with her strap-on and her Hitachi. Then, Charlotte waits helpless, her legs pulled back, her holes exposed. Miss Voxxx uses the opportunity to slide her fingers and a plug inside Charlotte’s tight asshole, stretching her open. Victoria uses her stockings to choke Charlotte, her hands to discipline the soles of Charlotte’s feet, and her Hitachi to take even more orgasms from Charlotte’s body.
Duration: 59:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9799kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lola Mai & Vanessa Vega's V-Day: Extreme Humiliation & Submission

Yellow Corset Los Rios

How about a little yellow fever? I mean, I don't want you to get sick, but it might not hurt to get all hot and bothered by the sight of me in this yellow corset and a hogtie. Johnny was definitely not harmed when we were shooting this video. He ties me in a strict hogtie with rope and puts a metal collar on me. Then, Johnny puts a little cloth packing in my mouth and wraps an insane amount of vet wrap around my head. Finally, he just watches me struggle all tied up in my yellow corset, black stockings, panties and gloves. I think this has not only been painless, he seems to be a bit cheered up!
Duration: 12:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5892kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 560.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Yellow Corset

You’re My Bitch Today! Keira Croft Owns Summer Vixen’s Ass South Paris

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Kink
Cast: Keira Croft, Summer Vixen
Genres: Anal, Anal Fingering, Anal Stretching, Big Toy, black hair, Blonde, Bondage, buttplug, Collar, Dildo, Dominatrix, Feet, Fishnets, Gaping, Lesbian, LezDom
Submissive Summer Vixen is waiting obediently in a bondage device, secured with pipes around her throat and limbs and already wearing a butt plug. Keira Croft comes in and spanks her, tugs on Summer’s tits and makes her sub do ass-to-mouth. Keira teases her sub’s useless pussy, slaps her, and gags her throat with a getting it nice and wet before it goes in her slut hole. Keira spanks her more and stretches her ass out. Summer is then bound with belts and pipes in missionary, legs pulled back and secured to her arms. Keira teases Summer’s ass hole, but she can’t handle much pleasure before she squirts hard from getting her ass fingered. Keira then strap-on fucks Summer while vibrating her clit. This makes Summer squirt over and over, spraying all over herself. She rosebuds beautifully and Keira licks it. Then Keira fucks Summer with a massive black toy so she cums again. This makes Keira so horny that she commands her sub to
worship her ass through her ripped pantyhose. Summer tastes the butt plug Keira was already wearing and rims her mistress’s ass before putting a bigger butt plug in to stretch that hole. Summer eats pussy while fucking Keira’s ass with the plug. She sucks on Keira’s feet and gets slapped around. Keira takes the big toy in her ass, and cums repeatedly while squirting all over Summer’s face, and spends the entire day dominating her mind and ass while she lay helpless in tight bondage.
Duration: 56:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9784kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: You’re My Bitch Today! Keira Croft Owns Summer Vixen’s Ass

Trick or Treat Parrott

It's Halloween! One of my favorite times of year! This year, I decide to do a little trick or treating myself. I got in my cute little wench costume with white stockings, black high heels and pig tails. I return home a while later with goodies in my bag. I call out for Johnny as I make my way up the stairs, but he doesn't respond. When, I get up to the loft, I try to tell him all about the fun treats (or tricks, depending on how you look at it) that I collected. He still doesn't respond. How could he not respond? I mean, I got a bandanna, rope, hand cuffs...all the makings for some Halloween fun! No worries. I decide it would be fun if I take my earnings and surprise Johnny when he reemerges from wherever he has disappeared. So, after sinking to the floor in front of the wooden railings, I use the pink bandanna (how cute), roll it up and tie it around my head as an effective cleave gag. Then, I tie my legs together at the knees and ankles with the rope. Oh, Johnny is going to love this! Finally, I attach my arms to the railing behind me with the two pairs of handcuffs. I wait for Johnny....I won't tell you what happens...but, I have definitely been a very good girl!
Duration: 14:04
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2107kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 233.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Trick or Treat
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07466 секунды с 9 запросами