View Single Post
Old Yesterday, 11:28 AM   #21839
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Elizabeth - Sensitivity training (2024)

Elizabeth - Sensitivity training (2024)

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Elizabeth
Genres: BDSM
Video language: English

Elizabeth has now been upgraded to resident status. Her perfect (and really soft) udders are too good to let go: she will need to stay at the barn for further training. Yes, her nipples are a bit too sensitive for extensive pumping, but the farmer is determined to train those teats a lot! The right order for the most extreme sensitivity training is: nipple sensitizers at high speed, the red cow milker (on high vacuum), followed by a pair of tight clover clamps. It might seem very harsh for a HuCow with ultra sensitive nipples, but it is the only way Elizabeth will get stronger teats. Who agrees this is the right treatment for her?

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14631kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Elizabeth - Sensitivity training (2024)

Kylie Worthy

Cast: Kylie Worthy
Genres: Humiliation ,Rope Bondage ,Ball Gag ,BDSM ,Corporal Punishment ,Pain ,Handler ,Bondage ,MILF ,Blonde

Welcome Kylie Worthy to Hogtied. We have received hundreds of requests and e-mails to bring a real MILF to Hogtied. This is her first bondage experience and we make it a good one. Our soccer mom is not into pain, but she endures harsh ties in the hope of getting sexual release. Kylie has one more notable feature, she has the biggest nipples we've ever seen, and we defiantly torment those huge nipples. After we add in endless massive orgasms, Kylie will not soon forget this experience as being one of the best sexual events of her life.

Duration: 51:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Kylie Worthy

Licking Alana Sweaty Ass After Gym - Alana , Mel

Genres: BDSM, Lezdom

Alana is owner of one of most perfect asses from Brazil. If exist one thing that really can turn she on is a fantastic ass worship and Mel knows how to suck an ass in a hot way. Alana did a mix of ass worship and pussy licking, she is wearing her gym clothes and her ass smell is so fantastic that Mel can stay there smelling for hours. Mel licks her asshole in a very sexy way and in a hot positions, making Alana very satisfied with her job.

Duration: 30:44
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4031kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 951.1 MB

Download Licking Alana Sweaty Ass After Gym - Alana , Mel

Alana's Riding Desire - Alana , Juliana

Genres: BDSM, Lezdom

Alana woke up very excited today, she is feeling a irresistible desire to ride joe's face. The goddess is wearing a delicious black pantie, ripped into her round buttocks, she starts to sit and Stifle Ju in a hard facesitting, keeping the slave under her but without chance to get out. After several minutes of facesititng, Alana starts to riding, rubbing her sweaty pussy on Ju's face, getting very horny and satisfying her desi

Duration: 31:29
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4018kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 971.3 MB

Download Alana's Riding Desire - Alana , Juliana

Sydney Hale, Pantyhose & Duct Tape!

I love it when my guy asks me to put pantyhose on. Not only on my legs but as a top as well. The silky smoothness of the pantyhose fees so good against my skin. But I never know what he has planned for me when he asks me to wear pantyhose. I was surprised and a bit skeptical when I didn't see the suitcase of rope. Instead was a hardware bag full of duct tape. He ripped open one of the rolls and started working the duct tape around my upper body securing my arms behind my back. He even had the nerve to duct tape my hands so I couldn't try and pick at it. The duct eventually made its way down my legs. I was turning into a duct tape mummy! The sassiness was on full load so that was shut down every so quickly with some stuffing of some panties and a brand new ace bandage. Apparently this new one was quite a bit longer than the previous bandages. Extra bandage around my head meant less flow to the brain and was making me quite light headed. I was not pleased! I tried to tear apart the duct tape with the strength that I could muster up but the duct tape was for sure stronger than me. Finally not wanting to leave me little piggly wiggly toes unattended, my guy wrapped them in electrical tape. So I lay there in my duct tape and pantyhose completely fucked!

Duration: 4:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4884kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 160.0 MB

Download Sydney Hale, Pantyhose & Duct Tape!
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02853 секунды с 9 запросами