View Single Post
Old Yesterday, 12:28 PM   #21840
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Trunk

Trunk

When Johnny told me that we were going to go dancing tonight, I think the wires got crossed. For some reason, I interpret that as a chance to dress a little country. But, I think he meant ballroom dancing. I can usually tell by the way his face changes as he evaluates my appearance. Oops. My country blue jean dress and cowboy boots were the wrong choice. No worries. We don't dance competitively, so we can dres however we want when we go to the socials. However, Johnny has decided that since I messed up, he'll still take me....I will be riding tied up in the trunk until we get close to the dance hall, though. So, that is exactly what he does. Johnny ties me up in a tight hog tie with rope in the trunk of the clean car. Interesting that the trunk of the car was so clean, hmmmmm. And, then he puts a thick white cloth gag on my mouth. That should definitely make the ride a lot quieter. I have to focus on not drawing attention to us. Of course, Johnny takes some pictures and videos before we go on our ride. That's a good sign that he does not want to forget this faux pas

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5888kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 480.7 MB

Download Trunk

Tennis Skirt

I don't play tennis. At least I haven't in a very long time. Which begs the question? What should I do with all these tennis skirts? I should probably mention that I don't have a country club membership either. I am not sure I would really fit in there. Can't imagine why!
Anyhow, the obvious answer to the aforementioned query is that Johnny should tie me up and gag me. A little bit of bondage to pair with my unused country club threads. Johnny is more than happy to scratch that itch. Plus, he doesn't really like that I have clothes that I hang onto, that he purchased, that I don't ever wear!
So, Johnny seats me on the floor in the bedroom wearing pink tennis skirt, white button up shirt, panties, white socks, and white keds style canvas tennis shoes. He proceeds to tie my arms behind my back with rope. Benevololently, he allows me to leave my legs untied (but I think that is mostly so he can see my panties - upskirt shots). And, he gives me a microfoam tape gag that matches my country club vibe perfectly.

Duration: 14:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5900kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 639.1 MB

Download Tennis Skirt

Carol's Ass worship and Spit Demean - Bruna , Carol Castro

Genres: BDSM, Lezdom
Video language: English

Carol is very excited today, searching for pleasurable moments, she decided to put Bruna to worship her asshole, surprising us today mixing some spit DEMEAN into this ass worship session. Stuffed with ass smelling, breasts worship, pussy worship, ass licking and spit Demean, all with a soft domination style... exciting and hot, you will love this movie!

Duration: 38:03
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4038kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Carol's Ass worship and Spit Demean - Bruna , Carol Castro

They Get Revenge - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... Cherry's ankles are crossed and then tied. She is then put into a strict hogtie. The rope in her hair is tied back as well. Soon the panties that are in her mouth are securely taped in with clear tape. They then nose hook her next. Riley and Eric go about their business as Cherry suffers in extremely tight bondage at their feet. After a while, Eric rolls her onto her side. They know she'll bring a pretty penny on the open market so they get a few more pics of her from various angles. Eric and Riley decide to go out for dinner and discuss their plans for Cherry as they leave her on the floor in agony. When they return later, they torment her a bit more before releasing her from her hogtie. They leave her wrists bound and put her up on her knees. Eric gives her crotchrope a nice tug and orders Cherry to open her mouth and keep it open. This will be her new position for the next few hours. What will Cherry endure next. Use your imagination. This is where Part 4 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:20
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 957.0 MB

Download They Get Revenge - Part 4

Squirting Slave Girl: Samantha Hayes Day Two

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Thetrainingofo
Cast: Mr. Pete, Samantha Hayes
Genres: bondage, squirting, whipping, slave, submission, Rough Sex, straight, female slave, master, Gimp, bdsm, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex
Video language: English

Beautiful and masochistic trainee Samantha Hayes is trained by sadistic slave trainers to fuck and behave like a slave. Hardcore rough sex, bondage, messy blow jobs, whips and squirting!

Duration: 52:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Squirting Slave Girl: Samantha Hayes Day Two
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05468 секунды с 9 запросами