Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Tracey Sweet Stay Fit Or Get Hit Mingo Junction

Release Year: 2013
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Tracey Sweet
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Day 4 of 5 at the farm.Tracey Sweet is restless. She needs to burn off her excess energy.The distraction won't last long - a few hours perhaps, maybe the afternoon.Tracey knows tomorrow she will be caned for the first time in her life.Perhaps all the anticipation explains why she's so restless in the first place...
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:00:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2689kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tracey Sweet Stay Fit Or Get Hit

White Lingerie Tychy

Some days you just want to feel innocent. All fresh and new. Like a virgin, perhaps. Today may be that day. I decide to surprise Johnny by wearing a white satin bustier that I have had for a very long time. He probably gave this to me very early in our marriage. And, I pair it with ever so sexy white satin panties, stockings and my best sparkly silver high heels. Johnny is quite taken aback when he sees me. He loves me in white lingerie. I think it was from the early bondage photos he saw when he was young. So, what is a man to do in this situation. I will tell you. He decides to make me feel like a bondage virgin again. He calmly and securely fastens a metal collar around my neck and then proceeds to tie my arms above my head with silvery gray rope and puts a pristine white ball gag in my mouth. And, just like that. My memory is refreshed. Yep. This is why I have a habit of dressing this way for my Johnny.
Duration: 13:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5894kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 580.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: White Lingerie

Kylie Le Beau: First Time Fucked in Bondage Quibdo

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Kink
Cast: Kylie Le Beau, Tommy Pistol
Genres: Anal, Anal Fingering, Bondage, Crop, Deepthroat, Domination, natural boobs, Nipple Torment, rack, Rope Bondage, Rough Sex, Sadism, Slapping, Sub, Submission, submissive
Video language: English
Kylie Le Beau is quickly becoming a Kink favorite. Paired up with Tommy Pistol in this brutal display of domination, you’ll see why. Kylie has recently started exploring her masochistic side, and it’s a side that we all love to see. She begins tied to a steel rack, kneeling like a good slut. Tommy gets straight to work, playing with her nipples, slapping, and fucking her throat. Next, Kylie is on her back with her legs spread wide and bound to steel pipes to ensure she can’t resist Tommy’s very sadistic nature. He over stimulates her with a crop to the pussy and then her tits. He then plows his hard cock balls deep inside of her pussy and fucks her hard. He fucks her ass and crams four fingers inside her hungry pussy. Next, Kylie is placed face down and ass up. Tommy can’t resist her sweet ass and so he fucks it into non-stop orgasms. Kylie continues being brutalized until she finally gets a load blown all over her pretty face.
Duration: 59:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9741kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kylie Le Beau: First Time Fucked in Bondage

Give and Take: Ryan Keely and London River submit to each other! Shidler

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Kink
Cast: Ryan Keely, London River
Genres: Anal, Anal Fisting, Bondage, Crop, Dildo, Dominatrix, Double Penetration, Facesitting, Femdom, Fingering, Fisting, Flogging, Foot Worship, multiple orgasms, Spanking, Strap On, switch
Ryan Keely is used to making people wait, but she’s mistaken if she thinks London River is gonna deal with her bullshit. When she shows up late to her session - Ryan gets put in her place. But London soon decides Ryan’s had all the vacation she deserves, and orders Ryan to switch. Denied her chance to lose control, Ryan is sure to make London pay. Featuring foot worship, face sitting, bondage, spanking, flogger, riding crop, electricity, strap on, anal, anal fisting, double penetration, a double-sided dildo, and more orgasms than you’ll be able to count.
Duration: 53:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9774kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Give and Take: Ryan Keely and London River submit to each other!

Neckcentric Sugar Land

Release Year: 2018
Studio: HardTied
For Jacey Jinx there's nothing sexier than a tight rope around her neck. Every time the rope tightens she gets noticeably more aroused. The play is quite arousing itself. Jacey is subjected to four hard scenes that each contain breath play in one form or another.
She's made to hold herself up in a hogtie to prevent herself from going out. She's put in predicament bondage where she has to hold herself up or she chokes. She's made to cum over and over again with the rope tightening around her neck. It's so obvious how much she likes the feeling. She can't help herself. She's Insex masked and suspended with her tits in a tight tie. She's choked and vibrated while she flies through the air. It's truly beautiful!
Duration: 45:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7301kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Neckcentric

Valentines Day New Trenton

There's really not a hidden agenda here. I like to wear red lingerie for my Johnny on Valentine's Day and he likes it too (I assume, because I always end up tied up). So, I put on a red corset, panties, cuban heeled stockings and gloves and wait for Johnny to respond as he always does. He lovingly puts a collar around my neck. He ties my arms bind my back and my legs together with the silvery gray rope. Then, I get a nice bright red ball gag to enjoy as I struggle around on the couch. Valentine's Day seems all red and rosy cheeked again, just as we remembered it.
Duration: 13:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5897kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 592.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Valentines Day

Dana DeArmond's Anal Agency: Boss Bitch Trains Anal Newbie Montclair

Cast: Vienna Black ,Maddy O'Reilly ,Dana DeArmond
Genres: buttplug ,shaved ,Dominatrix ,Gaping ,mixed ,switch ,black hair ,Strap On ,Anal Fisting ,Anal Stretching
Dana DeArmond is a fierce boss bitch and she runs a strict anal modeling agency. Dressed in a tight black dress and high heels, she demands loyalty and respect from her obedient employees. Her ASSistant, the curvy natural beauty Maddy O’Reilly know exactly how to serve her boss. She will do anything to kiss Dana’s perfect ass. The new girl, petite anal newbie Vienna Black, is looking to work in the industry and needs to land this job. Her showing up late to the interview gets Dana worked up and ready to deliver a brutal punishment to her new intern. Starting with rimming, Vienna is made to use her long tongue to fuck Dana’s asshole wet. Maddy then brings out the metal dildo to pop Dana’s asshole right gaping open. Eager to please, Maddy is next inline for the metal dildo to show Vienna how it’s done. Maddy cums hard right away from the anal fucking and it’s now time for Vienna to get to work. Stuffed with a butt plug, Vienna’s face is bound with a strap on dildo to fuck her new boss. Vienna has a front row view of her bosses perfect gaping asshole as she is made to fuck Dana deep. Maddy is again eager to show off and cum for her boss and she takes the first fist before both girls are stacked ass to ass ready for the bosses huge strap on cock. Both the girls get their asses rammed which causes Maddy to scream with body shaking orgasms. Looks like Dana found the perfect assistant for Maddy.
Duration: 1:04:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4903kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dana DeArmond's Anal Agency: Boss Bitch Trains Anal Newbie

Время генерации страницы 0.19287 секунды с 9 запросами