Old 09-20-2024, 02:36 PM   #14702
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Tied up, facefucked, stripped, bogwashed Oilmont

Release Year: 2010
Video language: English
Nervous as he is about his illicit activities and all his money I've got, Charlton isn't sure what to do when I menacingly start tying his hands behind his back. He's too intimidated to argue about being restrained - perhaps thinking this is the way it works in all drug deals.
But when I shove his head into my crotch and shove my massive boner down his throat, I'm pretty sure he starts to suspect something's up. Eyes watering, gagging and choking, pleading for me to let him go - Charlton's helpless and horrified as I treat his face like nothing more than a fuckhole.
As he gasps for breath, I order him to lick my balls, gripping his head close as he recoils in disgust at the overpowering scent of another man right in his face.
Having used him like a piece of meat, I slam him up against the wall and whip out a knife. Cutting off his clothes, piece by piece, Charlton trembles in terrified submission as I reveal his hairy little body. He daren't move a muscle as my knife makes short work of his jeans and flimsy pants, slashing dangerously close to his sensitive inner thighs and big heavy nutsack.
Soon, I've got him completely naked, and I enjoy a good grope of his healthy young cock, yanking it about and giving it a few slaps to further assert my power.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:26
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1797kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 338.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tied up, facefucked, stripped, bogwashed

Brock "The Big Show" Avery vs Seth "The Tsunami" Santoro Brookings

Cast: Brock Avery ,Seth Santoro
Genres: Rimming ,switch ,Anal Fingering ,Humiliation ,unshaved ,Athletic ,Cock Worship ,Facesitting ,Latinx ,Blowjob
Returning to the mat is hot hunk Seth “The Tsunami” Santoro. Tsunami may have lost his first fight to Kip “The Giant” Johnson but he’s back for redemption, now that he’s gotten a feel for how NK works. Newcomer Brock “The Big Show” Avery stands in Tsunami’s way, with his years of martial arts training, Big Show plans on dominating his opponent all the way through to the sex round, and promises him a rough thunderfuck. Tsunami brings on the shit talk, saying his opponent is all muscle no brains and plans on covering his face in cum after the match. Either way, someone’s ass is going down hard, and undoubtedly getting fucked and covered in cum.
Format: mp4
Duration: 45:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4797kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brock "The Big Show" Avery vs Seth "The Tsunami" Santoro

A Thing of Beauty Springview

Release Year: 2013
Studio: CockyBoys.com
Cast: Gabriel Clark (aka Gabriel Lenfant), Colby Keller, Dale Cooper, J.D. Phoenix
Genres: Duet, Group Sex, Oral Sex, Tea Bags, Deep Throat, Rimming, Anal Sex, Condom (-s), Masturbation, Cumshots, Kissing, Fingering, Double Penetration, Chain Fuck, 69, Facial, Big Cocks, Hairy, Muscles, Tattoo, Outdoor, Safe Sex
Everyone has fantasies – if we’re lucky we get to act them out. In this DVD Jake Jaxson takes you into deliciously sexed-up mind as he explores these titillating cock-raising reveries. Anthony Romeri ties himself up, his willing ass in the air waiting for a passerby to slip into his room and fuck his brains out. Max Ryder knows he is watched, making him hot to explore the unknown. And ripped stud Dillion Rossi has dreamed of being fucked: Watch as Jake Bass breaks.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:34:50
Video: 852x480, XviD, 1956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Thing of Beauty

Bro Buddies, Scene 4 Stockton Springs

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation
Michael Boston is minding his business in the game room shooting a round of pool when hung muscle-stud Jax Thirio passes by and lures him away from the table. When they head upstairs, Jax is taken by Michael's insatiable bubble butt and helps himself to a mouthful of his buddy's smooth hole. To give Jax better access, Michael hoists his leg up to give his hot friend total access to his crack. When Jax pulls his shirts down to reveal his pulsating cock, Michael can't help but get on his knees and service Jax's fat cock on the spot. After Jax has had his fill of fucking Michael's throat, he sets his sites on drilling his hole, so he bends the bubble-butt stud over to fuck his tight ass, raw.
Format: mp4
Duration: 23:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5153kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 934.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bro Buddies, Scene 4

Время генерации страницы 0.03502 секунды с 9 запросами