Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Jodi Taylor and the Slave Trainer

Jodi Taylor and the Slave Trainer

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Thetrainingofo
Cast: Owen Gray, Jodi Taylor
Genres: bondage, slave, kinky, discipline, Corporal Punishment, straight, female slave, master, Gimp, bdsm, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, anal, oral sex
Video language: English

Training of O delivers the hottest, newest starlets into servitude with hard physical slave training - like you will see nowhere else. These beautiful damsels beg to suffer willingly for a chance to please, and they ravage hard cock as their reward for disciplined service.Fresh faced Jodi Taylor is subjected to harsh treatment so that we can see what this newcomer is made of. Strenuous bondage, corporal punishment and stern discipline guide the trainee through a curriculum in cock service that she will not soon forget.

Format: mp4
Duration: 51:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4869kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Jodi Taylor and the Slave Trainer

Assylum - Piledriver Punishment Patient: Violet Sky

Studio: Assylum
Genres: Bdsm

A hard anal pounding interrupted with mean spankings--that's what we have in this therapy session with tiny little brat Violet Sky. Dr. Shadrack.

Duration: 22:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6953kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Assylum - Piledriver Punishment Patient: Violet Sky

Action Means More Than Words - Part 5

This clip starts where Part 4 ended. This is the last video in this series. Carissa is displayed nicely on her stomach for a while. I always enjoy seeing her on her side, as I can get a better look at her bound tits and tight crotchrope. I eventually place her back on her stomach and add an upline to make her bondage still even more restrictive. It's fun to watch her react and yelp as I crop the soles of her feet for a short while. By this time Carissa has learned her lesson. Her struggling and mmmpphs through her sock gag have turned to small cute whimpers. I was about to let her go, but after the way she tried to pull her feet away from the crop, I decided to leave her tied a little longer and the lighs go out.

Duration: 27:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2916kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 611.3 MB

Download Action Means More Than Words - Part 5

A Tight Box Hogtie for Ariel - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. I buckle a thick leather collar around her neck, before placing Ariel on her stomach. She is soon hogtied, and I tell her to try and escape. She wiggles her bare feet as she mmmpphs, moans, and endures her bondage. I return after a while to find she has made 0 progress on her escape. I discipline her by snapping heavy rubber bands on her feet. I then give her ass some attention with a thin cane. I will get to more of that later... First I tie her toes with twine and then connect her toes to the D-ring on her head harness. This really intensifies her bondage and provides for much less movement, as she had too much for my liking. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 18:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 407.1 MB

Download A Tight Box Hogtie for Ariel - Part 2

A New Toy - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I remove the girl's ballgag and then I bind her right tit. I slap and grope it as I pull on her crotchrope to see how she reacts. I bind her other tit and then spend more time slapping them and manhandling her. I tie a rope into her hair for later before shoving a shop rag in her mouth as a gag. After the rag has been tightly taped in, I lift her out of the chair and place her on the floor. I add another length of rope to her ankles and feet. This is where Part 3 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:32
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 651.6 MB

Download A New Toy - Part 3
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04143 секунды с 9 запросами