View Single Post
Old Today, 09:18 AM   #76668
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Wank Party Ep.177, Part 1 (1080p,4K)

Wank Party Ep.177, Part 1 (1080p,4K)

Genres: Oral Sex, Blowjob, Deep Throat

Martin Hlozek gets a medical exam that turns into a suckfest with Danny Fontana and Nico Vegas

Total size: 1.3 GB in 2 files.

Download Wank Party Ep.177, Part 1 (1080p,4K)

Southern Strokes - Gerard Sanz and Liam Travis

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Southern Strokes
Cast: Gerard Sanz, Liam Travis
Genres: gay, latino, massage, oral, twink

I'd never had a massage before and was scared to even think about going to a massage therapist. But that all changed once my stepbrother, Gerard, got his certification. I was thrilled when he asked if he could practice on me until he worked up a clientele. It was a hot day, so we were both in our jocks. Gerard grabbed the lotion and started on my back. He quickly got to my ass and began rubbing it before slipping my undies off. I was really enjoying this massage. He spread my cheeks and moved his fingers around my hole. It's been years since we've fucked around, but I still remember the feeling. I flipped over, and my cock was rock hard as Gerard continued working my legs. He eventually got my cock where it should always be and stroked until I came.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7795kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Southern Strokes - Gerard Sanz and Liam Travis

WilliamHiggins - Adrian and Alan RAW - Full Ccontact

Studio: WilliamHiggins
Genres: Gay

Alan Doux and Adrian Blaze are so horny. They kiss each other and soon are both bare-chested as they do so. Adrian nuzzles Alan's neck too and pushes down his jeans. That releases Alan's cock which Adrian goes down on. He sucks on Alan's cock, working it hard as he feels Alan's hand on the back on his head. Alan's hips thrust to push the cock deeper into the eager mouth. He fucks that mouth hoard. Adrain deepthroats the rock hard cock. He wanks it too.

Duration: 20:47
Video: 2560x1440, AVC (H.264), 6856kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download WilliamHiggins - Adrian and Alan RAW - Full Ccontact

HotBoys Culo Colombiano

Studio: HotBoys
Cast: Felipe Nuru & MaroMero

Felipe Nuru rented a room in his apartment to a Colombian with a big ass! The days went by and Felipe wanted to try this Latin ass more and more, on the fourth day he couldn't resist and fell head over heels for the Colombian ass.

Duration: 36:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3384kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 986.5 MB

Download HotBoys Culo Colombiano

Military dick complaining leads to hazing

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Say Uncle
Cast: Sly Conan, Leonel Roussel, Loick Gauth

Soldiers' lack of discipline usually results in more hazing. That's the case for Dimitry, Leonel, and Loick, who won't stop fighting each other about their punishments. As the privates complain out loud, Sergeant Sly overhears them and feels the need to teach them a new lesson. The three soldiers strip for their superior and engage in sexual acts, both aroused by the feel of their mates' cocks and the fear of disobeying the sergeant's orders.

Duration: 17:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9472kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Military dick complaining leads to hazing
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03427 секунды с 9 запросами