View Single Post
Old 09-21-2024, 01:13 PM   #21868
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default A Tight Box Hogtie for Ariel - Part 4

A Tight Box Hogtie for Ariel - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. I step away once again and let Ariel adjust to her clamped nipples. Her moans eventually subside somewhat as she adjusts. Since she has still not made any progress on escape, I roll her back onto her stomach and oil up her feet for some hot oil foot torture fun! Ariel screams, I think, "Oh God" through her gag and yelps as I hold the hair dryer up to her oily, wrinkled soles. I step away and watch her endure her bondage for a while longer before the lights go out and Ariel is left alone. Even with all of my "encouragement", Ariel made 0 progress on her escape. I added some behind the scenes footage at the very end of Ariel being put in her initial bondage.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2912kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 428.0 MB

Download A Tight Box Hogtie for Ariel - Part 4

Return of Sara Faye

Cast: Steven St. Croix ,Sara Faye
Genres: master ,Domination ,Corporal Punishment ,Nipple Clamps ,Blowjob ,Role Play ,Vaginal Penetration ,Submission ,Anal ,Blonde
Video language: English

Sara Faye loves bondage and is able to take a good amount of pain. Steven St. Croix thoroughly flogs her ass and thighs while tied balancing on a milk can. Then it is kicked out from underneath leaving her suspended and helpless for her master to indulge. She is placed on her knees with nipple clamps tied to the floor, a vibrator on her pussy and is face fucked. Tied to a , she is punished more and fucked. Lastly Sara is bound to a wheelbarrow spread open for more hard cock.

Duration: 56:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Return of Sara Faye

Return of Berlin

Cast: Mark Davis ,Mz Berlin
Genres: Nipple Torment ,Anal ,fake boobs ,Corporal Punishment ,Hair Pulling ,Redhead ,Submission ,Humiliation ,Weights ,Vaginal Penetration ,Vibrator ,top ,Tattoo ,Clover Clamps ,Facefucking ,big dick ,Blowjob
Video language: English

Berlin returns to SexandSubmission with the hopes of being pushed harder then the last time. She quickly finds herself being worked over through a mixer of choking, slapping and deep throating. Berlin then undergoes sensory deprivation with her head encased within a steel ball. Clamps are attached to her nipples and labia and she is made to orgasm with a powerful vibrator. Wearing stiletto ballerina boots and partially suspended, she gets fucked and sucks cock. Finally with her legs tied wide apart, Berlin is punished and fucked leading to heavy squirting.

Duration: 50:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Return of Berlin

Adara the Pony Girl - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Adara is pushed into a chair and a strap is tightened around her waist. He removes her gag and of course she wants him to let her go. He asks if she has his money. Her pony training then starts with a metal bit gag with a large built in tongue port. He shoves it in her mouth and enjoys watching Adara's eyes immediately tear up, and listening to the sounds of her as she gags. He produces and shows her a pair of contact lenses and orders her to put them in. When she resists, he threatens her with the bit gag again and that makes her change her mind. After she gets the contacts in, she is ordered to strip. Once again her captor enjoys watching his blind and cuffed captive struggle to remove her boots and jodhpurs. He un-cuffs her wrists and removes her shirt, before cuffing them behind her back. He starts roughly manhandling and spanking her ass for a while, before ordering her to hop up and down. This is where Part 2 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:27
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 603.4 MB

Download Adara the Pony Girl - Part 2

Abigail - chicken wing

One of our super bondage talents, the flexible Abigail, is going to attempt a chicken wing tie. In her white stockings and suspenders, Abigail is just a stunning young girl with huge eyes and very cute boobs. But with some purple rope added, Abigail suddenly is a very sexy damsel in distress! Chicken wing ties are not easy, and Abigail's shoulders and elbows are pulled back tight! She struggles on her belly, her legs frogtied. there is no hope of escape, but don't worry, Abigail loved it and she will be back for more!

Duration: 4:05
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11694kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 355.6 MB

Download Abigail - chicken wing
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.51085 секунды с 9 запросами