View Single Post
Old Yesterday, 07:58 AM   #5813
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Josi‘s Hand Cans Lueneburg

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Hardcore
Video language: English
I stood her up in the middle of the room to get a better look at her. The hood keeping her blinded is a new Insect Hood that I had picked up from The Stockroom. She's wearing a skirt and blouse, too, but those were her own and they would have to go soon. It is too hot to keep it covered up for long and if I had to decide between seeing her face or her body the choice was obvious. I strip her down to her panties at first, then I take those off and use them to gag her. I am going to need to keep her quiet for what I have planned next. I want her immobilized, too, and I have the perfect new device for that. I call them "hand cans" and they are a solid way to keep her firmly in place.
Format: mp4
Duration: 53:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7287kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Josi‘s Hand Cans

The Escape Room Reynella

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
The Escape room is a gripping tale of two girls (Ariana Barbie, Graceyy Baby) and imprisoned in a twisted prison-themed escape room challenge. They have 60 minutes to figure their way out of the BDSM-inspired games. The girls discover the secrets behind each game. Can they escape, or will Mistress (Vegan Beagle) eliminate them?
Duration: 25:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4896kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 939.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Escape Room

Bonnie Day Chatter Bitch Part 1 Andes

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Bonnie Day
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Well, needs his business running like a well oiled machine, and if she is going to get in the way of that then she is going to have to be taught a lesson in proper office performance.
Duration: 39:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bonnie Day Chatter Bitch Part 1

Mystic Molly Nordland

Release Year: 2014
Dressed in a conservative knee length skirt, matching top, and sensible high heels I awaited my fate, gagged and cuffed, while talking myself into the appropriate mood needed. Only at times was I aware of the movement around me instead I was attempting to control the drool that was forming around the tightly cinched rope wetting the mattress and smearing my freshly made up face. I was preparing mentally for the physical strength that was going to be demanded of me. The count down. I was overwhelmed by uncertainty and nervousness. When the clock struck 10 I melted at PD's initial touch.
Duration: 38:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4798kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mystic Molly

The Orifice Part 2 East Charleston

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Once the prefeed is over Luci is put into more strenuous bondage. The stocks are attached to a pipe coming from the ground. It's completely adjustable. She can be pushed up on her tippy toes and she can be pushed all the way down into a deep squat.
Duration: 1:11:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7344kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Orifice Part 2

Delirious Hunter Blondie in Bondage Chaoyang

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture
Flat on her back isn't a strenuous position but it has its own values. It lets Jack pull her nipples up with a pair of clamps and a pussy clamp is firmly in place. Flat on her stomach means we have the opportunity to work the other side of her.
Duration: 53:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Delirious Hunter Blondie in Bondage

Winnie Rider - Winnie the Hun (part 2) Seevetal

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Winnie Rider
All suspensions are brutal but there aren't many as tough as the hogtie suspension. Ask Winnie Rider if you see her around. It may be the cruelest thing we do to her all day.
Really, though, who are we kidding? She would be lucky if we let her get away with something so simple as her roughest challenge of the feed. We love the elaborate and the over the top. We are going to overload her with all kinds of sadistic devices and see how she does when all of her sensitive spots are screaming for mercy.
The Horse is a great example of something exquisite for both its simple design and incredible potential. Winnie straddles it and it splits her pussy perfectly. Her entire weight rests on her clit and the pressure is unbearable. As a kindness we decide to take a bit of her attention off of it by playing with her magnificent tits. Clamps, whips, canes. it doesn't matter what we do to her as long as it is painful enough to pull her mind away from her aching pussy. Of course we're going to come back to vibrate her until she almost passes out, but we're going to wait until she is completely broken and exhausted before we give her that kind of reward.
Duration: 44:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Winnie Rider - Winnie the Hun (part 2)
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.67701 секунды с 9 запросами