luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Gen Padova

Gen Padova

Cast: Gen Padova
Video language: English

Gen Padova is a multi-orgasmic little slut who loves getting spanked, slapped, and used by Chanta. In this extra long update she gets gagged, spanked, flogged and made to endure orgasm after painful orgasm until she just can't take anymore. And just when she thinks she is done Chanta straps her to our BRAND NEW GYROSCOPE, an amazing bondage device built in our workshop, and rips several more orgasms from her little body.

Format: mp4
Duration: 50:32
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 588.5 MB

Download Gen Padova

A Tight Crotchrope for Cassondra - Part 2

I rope Cassondra's neck to the post, forcing her to arch back. Now I add a crotchrope, which I pull out and up tight before It's tied off. I grope her bound tits a little more before presenting her with a penis gag, which she gladly accepts. I tie her ankles out to the sides and leave her. Cassondra has been having fun up to this point, but now its time for a little discipline. cassondra is now in agony being bent back with the cruel rope splitting her in two. To make things worse, I clamp her nipples with a pair of clover clamps. Cassondra taps out shortly after. At about the 8:45 point the gag is removed, but everything else remains. I take pics for a few minutes before I remove the crotchrope and the rest of her bindings. I put her on her knees and make her wait for my return.

Duration: 12:36
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 282.0 MB

Download A Tight Crotchrope for Cassondra - Part 2

Submissive Goth Girl is Bound, Tormented, and Made to Cum

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Kink
Cast: Charlotte Sartre
Genres: ball gag, bdsm, bondage, Corporal Punishment, crop, domination, Feet, Fingering, flogging, Handler, humiliation, rope bondage, straight, submission, suspension, The Pope, Vaginal Penetration
Video language: English

This is Charlotte´s first time on Hogtied and she definitely doesn´t disappoint. She is very timid upon first glance and in her overall behavior, but once she is naked and in bondage that all changes quickly. She is a sex kitten who loves to be dominated and made to serve and suffer. We start with her in a standing spread eagle with her neck tethered up to a point. She is beyond helpless, but The Pope adds more rope to turn this into a predicament tie, that defines helplessness. Her pale flesh is turned a bright red with extreme flogging and spankings. Her fist orgasm is loud and she loses full control of her body by floating in the ropes while she cums. Next she is put in a brutal hip suspension with a touch of bamboo to render her hands useless. Her neck is tied to a bowling ball to apply just the right amount of pressure to restrict her breathing. She is tormented more before being rewarded with more imposed orgasms. Before the scene ends The Pope pulls her high enough to lift the bowling ball off of the ground. In the final scene Charlotte is on her back, like the whore that she is, with her legs spread and ready for her whore holes to be used. After some bastinado from a crop to the feet, she is fingered and fucked into submission.

Duration: 43:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4859kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Submissive Goth Girl is Bound, Tormented, and Made to Cum

Attitude Adjustment For Rosie - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. Rosie struggles on the post for our amusement for a while. I check to see if she is ready to be untied, and she indeed does, so I ask her to beg nicely through her gag, as I run my hands up and down her body. I have been teaching Rosie some manners along the way and she finally remembers to thank me when I remove the clamps. Those clamps really leave some nice marks, and I use them as a target when I whip her tits with a leather strap. After a few whacks she starts begging again, which I kind of like, but I continue at any rate for a short while longer. I eventually free Rosie from most of her bondage, but I leave her wrists bound around the post and order Rosie to her knees. I think her attitude has been adjusted as she drops without hesitation. I gag her with an open mouth gag and leave her, but I will be back soon enough. This is where Part 3 ends. At the end of the clip I have added some behind the scenes footage and some bonus bondage material or Rosie.

Duration: 25:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 565.5 MB

Download Attitude Adjustment For Rosie - Part 3

Camping With Rachel - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I tie some thin twine into Rachel's hair and then tie her head back to the bottom of the post behind her. I leave her like this for a while. I notice she has to much movement for my liking though. I eventually ti her knees to her chest, I then clamp her nipples and pull the clamps tight and tie them over the horizontal branch. Now things get interesting for Rachel. She has to pull herself up to relieve the pressure on her nipples. She gets tired and her nipples get pulled on. I watch her bound like this for a while, before I tie her big toes back. I pick up the stick I was using to roast marshmallows with earlier, and use it to whack her feet. I then give her a few smacks to her ass and then I give her stretched tits a little attention before leaving her. This is where Part 2 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:11
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 908.0 MB

Download Camping With Rachel - Part 2
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.63107 секунды с 9 запросами