Old Yesterday, 07:27 PM   #21972
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default The Training of Lila Katt, Day Two

The Training of Lila Katt, Day Two

Cast: Lilla Katt ,Maestro
Genres: Humiliation ,Oral Sex ,shaved ,Pain ,Anal ,Gimp ,Discipline ,Female Slave ,Tattoo ,master
Video language: English

This slut trainee lacks endurance but makes up for it in sheer sexual desire. She is willing to endure the most painful punishments and teasing to get what she wants: to service hard, sadistic cock.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:02:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download The Training of Lila Katt, Day Two

Head Box

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Hardcore

Jade is a special cunt. When you find one like this you do pull out all the stops and that's just what he does with Jade. She's stuck with her head in the box so that he can take advantage of her ass and pussy. Cane on the ass and cock in the pussy. He wants to make her suck his cock, but she's more than willing. Eager in fact. Will that's just fine for him. He'll hit her to get make up for her willingness. It pays off... all over her face. She's just too good. Locked in the metal shelf he fucks her face again. Then it's time for a little swim. She's lowered into the tank with no control over how deep she goes.

Duration: 44:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4805kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Head Box

Chair Vibed

It's time to retire for the evening, but first, Johnny's needs to relax and make everything peachy keen. So, when I meet him downstairs with my peach nightgown and satin panties, he cogitates a scenario in which I cannot escape and am bound to a pleasurable device. Johnny ambles upstairs (Wait, I was just there. Should I follow him? Nah!) and returns moments later with duct tape and a surprise he won't let me see. He then urges me to sit on a chair in the living room. I'm curious where this scenario is going, so I eagerly obey him. Then, Johnny proceeds to give me a thick over the mouth, mouth packing stuffed, silver duct tape gag, so I won't be able to interrupt his process. I am further taped to the chair with more duct tape at the ankles, just above my bare feet, and to the back of the chair at my elbows and wrists. I am not quite sure what to anticipate, but I am sure he has more planned than just taping me to the chair. That is precisely when Johnny realizes that he is missing something and runs to the kitchen for more tape...this time he reappears with electrical tape (huh?). He pulls out his surprise (hee hee!) and tapes it around my body and firm to my muff. Johnny plugs in the device and then turns it on. Before I know it, I have forgotten all about plans for bed as I writhe around in rapture from...you guessed it...the Hitachi wand. This thing really is magic! Of course, I would sit back in duct tape all night and enjoy this little treat! Who needs bed?

Duration: 9:10
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2108kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 152.2 MB

Download Chair Vibed

Sassy Pain Slut Gets Tormented in Bondage

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Kink
Cast: Violet October
Genres: Ball Gag, BDSM, Blonde, Bondage, Caning, Cattle Prod, Corporal Punishment, Domination, dungeon, Fingering, Flogging, Gag, Handler, Hitachi, Humiliation

Violet begins her day tied to a wooden chair and a leather head harness holding her gag in place. She struggles to escape the tight ropes, but to no avail as The Pope enters and begins inspecting his captive. He starts an assault on her nipples with pinching and twisting, and continues his torment throughout the remainder of the scene with extreme electrical torment. The zapper starts the party, then the cattle prod, and then she is finished with the taser. Violet is blindfolded and then the torment continues at more of a sadistic level than before. She is getting close to the edge and The pope has the perfect thing to push her all the way over. Next she is face down on the table in a hogtie. Her feet have bands applied to them for optimal bastinado. The torment is taken up a notch with a brutal flogging. The look on Violet´s face says it all every time The Pope strikes her with the leather tails, but then her attitude changes once he touches her slutty pussy. In the final scene she is flipped over onto her back, and on the table. Her tits fall victim to The Pope´s cat-o-nine with non stop lashes, and the dungeon fills up with screams of suffering. Her flesh turns a bright shade of red from all of the sadistic torment she is made to endure, but then the vibe shows up. Add some extreme breath control with non stop imposed orgasms, and you have the perfect finish to the day.

Duration: 45:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Sassy Pain Slut Gets Tormented in Bondage

Cindy Dollar - orgasm shock challenge

Can Cindy Dollar reach a climax while we shock her repeatedly? Probably not, the shock collar is very painful and distracting, especially at the levels above 20. But Cindy tries her best!! Who will win? Cindy or the shock collar?

Duration: 6:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14617kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 726.2 MB

Download Cindy Dollar - orgasm shock challenge
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.26158 секунды с 9 запросами