View Single Post
Old Yesterday, 08:11 PM   #21973
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Corset, Polka Dot Lingerie and Pink Rope

Corset, Polka Dot Lingerie and Pink Rope

Mina is hogtied wearing a cute corset with polka dot lingerie. Cuban heeled stockings, black heels and elbow length gloves tops it all off.

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5830kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Corset, Polka Dot Lingerie and Pink Rope

Chaise

As I lay back on the chaise on a lazy Sunday afternoon, I drift off and dream about wearing lacy pale pink and black lingerie with garters, satin panties and stockings....my dream man, Johnny approaches me and offers to tie me up tightly....with silky silvery gray rope....and give me a satin cleave gag to keep me from saying anything nonsensical. I dream away for what seems like forever. When I wake, I find it was not only in my dreams, but I had been wearing the prior lingerie when I fell into xxxx and Johnny took care of the rest during my reverie. I woke to find that all of my dreams had come true once again. And, then I just put on a little show...struggling around for Johnny, so he can fully appreciate his handiwork.

Duration: 6:49
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2092kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 112.3 MB

Download Chaise

Cherry English - ring gagged and elbow tied

Tiny Cherry English is back! She is so cute, remember her reverse prayerreverse prayerreverse prayer? This time we tie her elbows in a hard rope bondage position, with bent arms pulled upwards. Cherry is completely powerless, and she won't be able to escape these ropes on her own. Elbow ties are so effective and inescapable! We strap a cute pink ring gag on her, so she starts drooling while she struggles! Enjoy this amazing picture set and video clip!

Duration: 4:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14555kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 450.3 MB

Download Cherry English - ring gagged and elbow tied

The First Supper, Part Three

Cast: Maestro ,Satine Phoenix ,Cherry Torn ,Bella Rossi ,Lobo ,Lilla Katt ,Peter ,Princess Donna Dolore ,Van Darkholme ,Matt Williams ,Maitresse Madeline Marlowe ,James ,Mister Torn ,Nina No ,Laura Antoniou ,Miss Jade Indica
Genres: Rope Bondage ,natural boobs ,Spanking ,master ,Discipline ,brunet ,BDSM ,Role Play ,Curvy ,bottom
Video language: English

The first Slave Initiation into service on the Upper Floor.

Duration: 1:24:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download The First Supper, Part Three

Interrogation Training: Deputy detective fucked, beat & waterboarded!

Cast: Mona Wales ,Milcah Halili
Genres: BDSM ,Pussy Eating ,Anal ,shaped ,Spanking ,Tattoo ,bottom ,switch ,Sub ,Fingering
Video language: English

Sadistic lesbian detective Mona Wales, trains hot new detective deputy, Milcah Halili, in the techniques of successful interrogation! Milcah learns to be a tough bitch by enduring humiliation, spanking, fingerbanging, flogging, nipple clamps, caning, fisting, face sitting, squirting orgasms, pussy and anal strap-on fucking, and an intense waterboarding session using Mona's squirt!

Duration: 52:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4885kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Interrogation Training: Deputy detective fucked, beat & waterboarded!
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 1.52798 секунды с 9 запросами