View Single Post
Old Yesterday, 10:31 PM   #21977
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Dana tied and gagged on the bed

Dana tied and gagged on the bed

Russian girl Dana wanted to try some ropes! She is awesome, so easy going and fun to tie up. Dana really liked struggling on the bed, and she was already planning how to escape the ropes. But she isn't really experienced enough yet to work out how to undo the knots with her fingers. A black shiny ballgag kept her mouth open. Later she said it was one of the most interesting helpless feelings she ever had!

Format: mp4
Duration: 5:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14596kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 544.4 MB

Download Dana tied and gagged on the bed

Mystic Molly

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Hardcore
Video language: English

Dressed in a conservative knee length skirt, matching top, and sensible high heels I awaited my fate, gagged and cuffed, while talking myself into the appropriate mood needed. Only at times was I aware of the movement around me instead I was attempting to control the drool that was forming around the tightly cinched rope wetting the mattress and smearing my freshly made up face. I was preparing mentally for the physical strength that was going to be demanded of me. The count down. I was overwhelmed by uncertainty and nervousness. When the clock struck 10 I melted at PD's initial touch.

Duration: 38:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4798kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Mystic Molly

Alex Sanders and Hollie Stevens

Cast: Alex Sanders ,Hollie Stevens
Genres: muscular ,Anal ,Ball Gag ,natural boobs ,Facefucking ,Bondage ,Domination ,blond ,big dick ,Rope Bondage
Video language: English

Hollie Stevens comes back to be dominated by Alex Sanders and fucked hard while restrained.

Duration: 29:29
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 343.3 MB

Download Alex Sanders and Hollie Stevens

Cherry Velvet Visits, and Ends Up Bound... Surprise Surprise! - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... cherry sits waiting on the bed for a new gag. I return and I have one. A shop rag is stuffed in her mouth and sealed in with clear tape. I then roll her onto her stomach and bind her ankles and feet. I then put her into a Tight hogtie. I retie her head back by her hair as well. I tie her crotchrope through the back of her chest harness and then up overhead, making sure everything is nice and tight. cherry can barely move an inch. I smack her ass a few times before I leave her once again. When I finally return, I roll her on her side and tie the rope that was pulling her up down to a ring bolted to the floor. There's no way she can roll back now. I tie a length of rope to her crotchrope and pull it down tight to another ring bolted to the floor. I leave her once again as I sit back and enjoy the view. I decide to pay some attention to her after a while. I rip open her blouse and manhandle and and smack her ass for a while. I remove her gag shortly after. I don't release her quite yet though. I nose hook her instead. I leave her once again. At the end of the clip is behind the scenes footage of cherry being released from the hogtie and then some commentary by her.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 39:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Cherry Velvet Visits, and Ends Up Bound... Surprise Surprise! - Part 2

Chanelle is Pissed that she's Hogtied and Toe Tied - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I return and start telling her all of the things Miguel and I are going to do to her. She moans and curses with all she can muster, as I shove my sock clad foot in her face. I take some pics to send to Miguel and I even roll her on her side so he can see some different angles. She's a tough one, as she is still angrily cursing me. I whip her feet with a leather strap for a while and this pretty much does her in. I believe that she is about ready to be loaded into the van, but first her gag needs to be replaced, as it is a hot day and the tape is just not sticking anymore to to all the sweat. I gag her with the same large sock, but wrap her head with many wraps of vetwrap and black tape. You can see it in her eyes... she knows she is not getting out of this bondage, until I decide, and that is the look I have been waiting for. The clip ends shortly after the last gag is applied.

Duration: 15:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2919kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 339.4 MB

Download Chanelle is Pissed that she's Hogtied and Toe Tied - Part 3
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.52911 секунды с 9 запросами