View Single Post
Old Today, 01:26 AM   #21979
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Realspankings Ella Raine Spanks Arella Bell - spankingsor...

Realspankings Ella Raine Spanks Arella Bell - spankingsororitygirls

All in all, everyone had a fun afternoon playing with our bondage and fetish gear.

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24715kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Realspankings Ella Raine Spanks Arella Bell - spankingsororitygirls

Cindy Dollar - extreme hogtie

Cindy Dollar is back and we have got a really nice challenge for her! Elbows together, wrists pulled up, hogtied to the top of her harness gag! That's a very extreme position to hold! Cindy is a real trooper, she is flexible with huge boobs, which makes her a perfect bondage model. She usually doesn't shoot much bondage, so it is even more impressive that she managed this position! She couldn't move much, all she could do was moan and wriggle her butt a little. Don't miss this great picture set and video!

Duration: 4:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14557kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 449.5 MB

Download Cindy Dollar - extreme hogtie

Lorelei Lee Submits to Extreme Bondage and Grueling Torment

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Kink
Cast: Lorelei Lee, The Pope
Genres: blonde, bondage, pain, pain slut, The Pope, straight, rope bondage, domination, submission, bdsm, Handler, ball gag, Fingering, Corporal Punishment
Video language: English

Lorelei is a blonde Goddess and there are very few places that you can watch her submit to a man. The list is short and The Pope is number one on that list. She is put in some grueling bondage and then tormented. She wants it to be a tough day that pushes her and that is exactly what she is going to get.

Duration: 42:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4855kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Lorelei Lee Submits to Extreme Bondage and Grueling Torment

Crystl - tied ballet dancer

Beautiful Crystl is probably the most flexible girl ever! No wonder, she is a ballet dancer! Such grace and beauty must be contained with a rather heavy box tie! We left her legs free, so she could still express herself. Crystl thought this was such an interesting experiment, she was to get tied up more to show what she can do! Full leg split anyone?

Duration: 4:00
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11706kbps

File size: 348.6 MB

Download Crystl - tied ballet dancer

Cindy Dollar - no shower

Cindy Dollar wanted to take a shower, but I wanted to tie her up. We reached a compromise: I wouldn't tie her wrists so she could still use her hands and have a shower. But her elbows were tied together so tightly, Cindy couldn't reach the shower. She tried and tried, but it was impossible. And then she got gagged as well. I think she was mad at me. But we had a deal!!

Duration: 4:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14564kbps

File size: 457.5 MB

Download Cindy Dollar - no shower
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.77809 секунды с 9 запросами