View Single Post
Old Yesterday, 09:46 AM   #6331
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Existentialism Ocotlan

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Hardcore
Video language: English
"As we sat at our computers around the world we saw a young woman being tortured. We saw her stripped naked. She was put into a frame and she was caned. Hard, brutal strokes, leaving vicious looking weals. She screamed repeatedly. She begged for the caning to stop. But the assault on her helpless body continued. And then what happened later? She was in this big copper sink, half submerged in water, unable to hear anything, unable (as she told us later) to see anything except for the light above. Being repeatedly shocked with electricity, never with any warning. At times a wet cloth was put over her face and she couldn't breathe. She was helpless, in pain and very frightened. At least one regular member had to stop watching because he couldn't take it any more.

And yet afterwards this same young woman was sitting in the chat, positively bouncing in her chair, and she didn't need to tell us how good she had found the show, it was so obvious from her laughs and smiles. She was really proud of herself for taking that caning; she had broken through a personal barrier and her wonderful sense of achievement was there for us all to see. And her bath in the copper sink? She had enjoyed it all!" - Ghost
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:20:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Existentialism

The Southern Belle & The Depraved Anal Slave Accra

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Theupperfloor
Cast: Mandy Muse, Bill Bailey, Emily Austin
Genres: bondage, rope bondage, slave, southern, straight, female slave, master, bdsm, humiliation, role play, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex, Rough Sex, flogging
Emily Austin a delicate southern flower and Mandy Muse is just the juicy assed anal slut teach her how to be an Upper Floor slave. Our sweet blond initiate looks shocked as horny female guests feel up her naked body, the Butler demands she talk dirty with his fat cock in her mouth, and the crowd waits for her to cum for their pleasure. One begins to wonder if she is shy, but Mandy takes control like a true senior slave and pushes Emily out of her shell into a series of filthy out of control orgasms that leave her begging for cock in all her holes.However, orgasms don´t come easy on The Upper Floor, and both slaves endure tight rope bondage and heavy floggings before they are allowed to get fucked in the ass or made to cum by our beautiful female guests. Both ladies have true chemistry together and end the night in a begging, sweaty, desperate sexual scene on the couch with the Butler and several female guests.
Duration: 1:14:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Southern Belle & The Depraved Anal Slave

Tiny Sexual Plaything Gina Valentina Tied and Fucked in Rope Bondage! Lovington

Cast: Gina Valentina ,The Pope
Genres: BDSM ,Humiliation ,Foot Torment ,Submission ,brunet ,Vibrator ,Ball Gag ,Domination ,Dildo ,black hair
Tiny sex kitten Gina Valentina returns to Hogtied to suffer under the massive man hands of The Pope. She starts her day totally exposed and spread wide open while tied in tight rope bondage. She quivers as The Pope slowly begins to probe his little play thing, seeing what makes her purr and what makes her howl. With mean clamps yanking at her tender nipples, The Pope flogs her tanned and toned body with a heavy black leather flogger that prepares her flesh for the day. Grown tired of pummeling her front and back, he attacks her tiny pink pussy and tenderizes it until she squeals and begs for mercy. And for Gina, the only mercy to be found is the head of hitachi that The Pope jams on her sensitive clit and rips the first of many multiple orgasms out of her cunt. Next The Pope flips Gina upside down to disorientate and confuse his captive slave. He toys with her delicate and manicured feet to inflict pain to hidden parts of her body that she didn’t even know that she had. Gina screams over and over and pleads with her dom to give attention to other parts of body. Not without mercy, The Pope abides and jams a massive dildo into her greedy cunt. Probing back and forth relentlessly, she gasps as The Pope crams a vibrator onto her clit and makes her cum and scream like the hounds of hell are nipping at her heals. Thinking that she will get some respite from the disorientation of being inverted, Gina finds herself upside down again and in way over her head. Gasping for air and breathlessly trying to keep her wits about her, The Pope shoves a massive dildo down her throat to shut her up and give her the only kind of pacifier that a whore like her can relate to. To hammer the point home and make sure that Gina knows at whose pleasure she serves, The Pope ends the day by tying her to the floor and relentlessly water-boards her until she can barely breath. And just when she is on the verge of panic, The Pope rips one last devious orgasm from her cunt and he smiles as she screams quivers under his sadistic hands.
Duration: 44:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4827kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tiny Sexual Plaything Gina Valentina Tied and Fucked in Rope Bondage!

Fuck is All You Get Bitch South Greenfield

Cast: Holly Michaels
Genres: Rough Sex, BDSM, Bondage, Facial, BJ, Toys, Humilation, Hardcore, All Sex
olly Michaels is a naturally busty brunette who is known far and wide for her incredible deepthroating skills. Holly caught the attention of her agent while working as a cam model, thanks to her jaw-dropping displays of double sided dildo deepthroating. Now, hundreds of scenes and four AVN Award nominations later, Holly Michaels is on her way to true stardom. Originally performing in lesbian scenes only, a naughty nympho like Holly couldn't keep away from the cock for long. Now she does it all, from squirting to anal, and especially loves to get her tasty little toes sucked on. This buxom beauty's big natural tits are a spectacular sight, and her thick and meaty ass looks amazing riding on a nice thick cock. So if you like your women natural, beautiful, and just about as freaky as they come, look no further than the one and only Holly Michaels!
Duration: 59:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3391kbps
Audio: 179kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fuck is All You Get Bitch

Playful Creature East Quogue

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Devicebondage
Cast: Dani Daniels, The Pope
Genres: pain, straight, bondage, bdsm, metal bondage, domination, submission, Handler, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation
Dani gives you Dani. Not fake, not acting, just the pure essence that is her. She is a playful creature that enjoys being made to suffer until she cries. She wants to be restrained to ensure that the suffering and torment are inescapable. She craves the pain; not a lot, but just enough to bring her to tears. She finds comfort in her suffering and then smiles again when the orgasms are ripped from her pussy.
Duration: 45:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4874kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Playful Creature

Josi‘s Hand Cans Thornburg

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Hardcore
I stood her up in the middle of the room to get a better look at her. The hood keeping her blinded is a new Insect Hood that I had picked up from The Stockroom. She's wearing a skirt and blouse, too, but those were her own and they would have to go soon. It is too hot to keep it covered up for long and if I had to decide between seeing her face or her body the choice was obvious. I strip her down to her panties at first, then I take those off and use them to gag her. I am going to need to keep her quiet for what I have planned next. I want her immobilized, too, and I have the perfect new device for that. I call them "hand cans" and they are a solid way to keep her firmly in place.
Duration: 53:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7287kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Josi‘s Hand Cans

Simple Pleasures: A Femdom Surrealist Fantasy Punta de Mata

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Divinebitches
Cast: Lance Hart, Maitresse Madeline Marlowe
Genres: femdom, latex, Cum Swallowing, Pegging, straight, dominatrix, slave, Male Sub, Corporal Punishment, bdsm, Prostate Stimulation, Pussy Eating, Face Sitting, humiliation
Femdom is a woman´s goddess given right. We use it to exploit the testosterone driven madness that is a man´s existence. These fetishes are at the root of female supremacy. I use them to my advantage every step of the way, at any opportunity, to remind you that you need to thank women for your existence.Lance Hart and I are friends, but let´s face it, he´s still a man and he needs to be on his knees thanking me for existing. I remind him of how his sick and perverted male mind is in the gutter. I show him how the simplest of pleasures turn twisted in the male thought process and I use it against him for his own good. Ego stripping, prostate massaging, ruthless pegging, femdom driven orgasms, cum swallowing, latex licking pleasure abound!
Duration: 48:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4890kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Simple Pleasures: A Femdom Surrealist Fantasy
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02163 секунды с 9 запросами