View Single Post
Old Yesterday, 09:48 AM   #6338
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Rich Bitch Los Teques

Cast: Maitresse Madeline Marlowe ,Alicia Stone
Genres: Brunette ,LezDom ,Rope Bondage ,Slave ,Bondage ,Smothering ,Tattoo ,Pain Slut ,Fingering ,Anal ,Ball Gag ,Spanking ,Discipline ,Corporal Punishment ,Role Play ,Nipple Torment ,Hitachi
Video language: English
Alicia Stone plays a rich woman who gets thrown in jail. Officer Maitresse Madeline Marlowe turns Alicia into her little bitch with humiliation, sex and punishment. Alicia’s beautiful natural tits get lots of attention as Madeline slaps them and clamps her nipples. She also gets her pussy stretched wide open and her tight ass hole filled with cock!
Format: mp4
Duration: 59:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rich Bitch

Brat! Arrgh! Tornado

Cast: Lexi Belle
Genres: bottom ,natural boobs ,Handler ,Crying ,Cage ,Corporal Punishment ,Facial ,Bondage ,Domination ,Submission
Lexi’s shoot was a fantastic adventure in mixed messages. Some might call it topping from the bottom, others might call it being bratty, I’ll let you decide and call it what you will.
Lexi asked for a hard flogging and I made sure to dish it out along with some facial humiliation to cut her down a notch, but she was on the verge of crying from misery and pain the whole time. (She claimed afterward she was “tearing” and wasn’t even near her limits…I call BS..but I cant be 100% sure.) Of course I don’t mind ramping it up because no one is going to die from a hard flogging, but it kept my crew on edge for 5 hours straight, causing us to stop and start in order to check in with her and wipe away the tears.
To add insult to injury, she mocked me in the closing interview saying I’d been to easy on her. Arrgh! If she has the nerve for a rematch, it’s going to be a steel cage bout between us with no holds barred and we shall see if her ass can cash the checks her mouth wrote.
Duration: 45:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brat! Arrgh!

Evil & Hot Halloween Orgy Chidester

Cast: Aiden Starr ,Amara Romani ,John Strong ,Sadie Santana ,Ramon Nomar ,Kasey Warner ,Ember Stone ,The Pope
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,Rope Bondage ,Latinx ,master ,bottom ,Slave ,black hair ,Suspension ,Fisting ,Humiliation
The witching hours of our annual Halloween BDSM ball were chocked full of beautiful local BDSM players riding the fucking machine, taking floggings from their Master’s and fucking on all the furniture. Meanwhile our nympho house slave Amara has her hungry little pussy clamped wide open to the floor as her senior slave Ember strains in tight bondage and begs loudly for hard cock. The sadistic Governess torments poor Amara’s exposed clit with a crop until she is desperately begging to learn the house rules so that she may cum from the pain Aiden Starr delivers. Anal slave babe Sadie Santana endures one of the hardest sex suspensions we have seen to date by our visiting Master, The Pope. She has her gorgeous holes stuffed with hard dick while her senior slave keeps her on task with titty torment and lots of pussy licking. The night culminates in all the horny locals gathering in one room to see our bartender Pink made to cum against her will with sweet little slave girls lapping at her nipples, the depraved anal slut slaves riding and waiting their turn to orgasm. From there the anal fisting of Amara and all slaves on the floor begging for cum for their Governess is an image that will haunt our fantasies for a long time.
Duration: 52:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4866kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Evil & Hot Halloween Orgy

Mystic Molly Amory

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Hardcore
Dressed in a conservative knee length skirt, matching top, and sensible high heels I awaited my fate, gagged and cuffed, while talking myself into the appropriate mood needed. Only at times was I aware of the movement around me instead I was attempting to control the drool that was forming around the tightly cinched rope wetting the mattress and smearing my freshly made up face. I was preparing mentally for the physical strength that was going to be demanded of me. The count down. I was overwhelmed by uncertainty and nervousness. When the clock struck 10 I melted at PD's initial touch.
Duration: 38:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4798kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mystic Molly

Ariel x and mona wales Kingsport

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Kink
Mona Wales is a tough cookie. She loves choking, spitting, face fucking and anal. She is the ultimate attention whore and loves to be degraded and humiliated in public. Will this be her most challenging shoot yet? Will this slut finally get enough disgrace to satisfy her whorish desires? First she gets a basic fucking over in a filthy bathroom- takes nasty cocks in the ass, a crowd of perverts and a face full of cum. But Ariel X is not through with her yet! Mona gets dragged outside and paraded through folsom street fair with painful electricity coursing through her body. Ariel prods her onward with a cane and a flogger and she ends up on the kink stage performing the ultimate act of humiliation watch and find out! Pissing, face fucking, anal, electricity, bondage, extreme emotional humiliation.
Duration: 1:42:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ariel x and mona wales

Kendra James and Kym Wilde Ranchi

Cast: Kendra James ,Kym Wilde
Genres: Brunette ,Dominatrix ,natural boobs ,Facesitting ,Humiliation ,Slave ,Anal ,Lesbian ,Nurse ,Corporal Punishment
Nurse Kym gives Kendra a treatment she will never forget.
Duration: 27:52
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 324.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kendra James and Kym Wilde

Aiden Starr Dominates Sexy Military Hard Ass Horntown

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Divinebitches
Cast: Aiden Starr, Sergeant Miles
Genres: slave, femdom, straight, dominatrix, Male Sub, Corporal Punishment, bdsm, Prostate Stimulation, Pussy Eating, Face Sitting, humiliation, Fingering, bondage, Pegging, CBT, orgasm denial, Rough Sex
This is what Aiden Starr looks like when she actually really likes her slave!
Duration: 51:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aiden Starr Dominates Sexy Military Hard Ass
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08019 секунды с 9 запросами