View Single Post
Old Today, 12:39 PM   #21985
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Cherry English - cute reverse prayer

Cherry English - cute reverse prayer

Tiny slave Cherry English visited us! She is so cute! We tied her in red rope in a proper reverse prayer. Of course, we had to add a shiny red ballgag. She had never done this extreme position before and she was a little scared, but she did so well! Her hands all folded high up behind her neck, Cherry struggles and wriggles and drools. Don't miss it!

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14590kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 460.9 MB

Download Cherry English - cute reverse prayer

Chairtied in a Sweater

It's a little too cold for me to take my bad butt outside, so that doesn't leave me with a whole lot of options. Especially after I am dressed in my black sweater, leather skirt and boots. It's a whole lot of leather and somebody's gotta enjoy my bad attitude. Today, it will be Johnny. And, he thinks he would fancy me tied up on a kitchen chair with my legs pulled back up to my wrists that are by the sides of the chair. He gives me a gag to keep me from ruining this moment (maybe it's because I look so good in a gag) and he steps back to admire the show. But, as usual, it's not only about the struggle. Sometimes you gotta pull up the skirt to expose the panties and apply a hitachi. Johnny keeps me thoroughly ties up in knots as I make my way to an orgasm. Oh, and the vibtator nearly burns a hole through the chair. Safety first, babes!

Duration: 7:42
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2104kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 127.7 MB

Download Chairtied in a Sweater

Yvette Costeau Limbo Solo Part1

Studio: SM-Circus
Cast: Yvette Costeau
Video language: English

Limbo training for our petgirl Yvette Costeau.

Duration: 15:12
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 177.5 MB

Download Yvette Costeau Limbo Solo Part1

Anal Audition: Devi Lynne, Our most powerful expulsion ever

Cast: Devi Lynne
Genres: switch ,Anal ,natural boobs ,Prolapse ,Dominatrix ,Lesbian ,Anal Fingering ,Gaping ,buttplug ,Tattoo

<strong>Our most powerful expulsion ever!< strong> Devi Lynne is a goldmine! She has very little experience with anal sex or . Her nervousness is very evident as she saddles up for water to be into her tight ass. Little does she know, her very sensitive clit will be distracting her from her desire to retain a full bag of hot water. watch as she struggles to keep both orgasm & flooding the set at bay till the very end. When she did let her bowels empty we almost lost a lighting setup with the gusher she expelled.
We needed to do a little creative editing so that we can show you the most powerful expulsion ever on EverythingButt!

Duration: 15:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 339.7 MB

Download Anal Audition: Devi Lynne, Our most powerful expulsion ever

Cunt!

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Devicebondage
Cast: Rachael Madori, The Pope
Genres: squirting, The Pope, zipper, straight, bondage, bdsm, metal bondage, domination, submission, Handler, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation

Rachael never thought of herself as much of a submissive, but once The Pope get's his hands on this little slut, we see that she is definitely going to be his. We begin with her on her back and her legs spread wide like the whore that she is. she is tormented and then fucked in her slutty ass and made to have squirting orgasms.Next she is in a seated position with her hands above her head. Her body falls under the attack of his hands and floggers. A zipper is applied to her pale skin and then more orgasms are ripped from her willing cunt hole.In the final scene she is in a floating spread eagle where she is terrorized more before the final orgasms are taken from her pussy. She has squirted so much that she has no more to give.

Duration: 46:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4857kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Cunt!
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04807 секунды с 9 запросами