Old Today, 02:38 PM   #14796
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Rough trade in L.A Estill Springs

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Dick Wadd Media
Cast: Austin Shadow, Brian-Mark, Randy, Wyatt Trash, Chris Neal, Cuba, Richiel Thorn, Patrick Ives, David Griffin, Abel Thrall
Genres: Fetish, Bareback, Group Sex, Interracial, Leather, Muscles, Piercing, Rimming, Selfsuck, Sex Toys, Water Sports
After the Rough Trade Leather Store closes, a very imaginative trainer takes two boys to the basement and puts 'em through their paces. Meanwhile, the remaining cast of 8 gets to plunder the leather store; fuck; suck; piss in, on and up each other; service boots; try out the big toys and work each other's monster sized fuckin' cocks! It's time to break out the lube and enjoy!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:49:26
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1172kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rough trade in L.A

DirtyTony Tyler Griz & Brock Landon Torrey

Studio: DirtyTony
Tyler Griz is having some trouble finding focus on his studies. This sexy co-ed jock boy can't seem to wrap his mind around the myriad of homework before him. About to give up, he has one last hope. He calls hunky muscled Brock Landon over to pick his brain. Brock comes to the distressed Tyler's aid and tries to set him straight with some helpful words of advice. Ever-horny Tyler is easily distracted, and a short time later he is already offering to show Brock exactly what skills he does have. Brock is one horny straight guy who lives with his girlfriend, but is always down to pound when it comes to a chiseled stud like Tyler. Tyler goes to town on Brock's cock, sucking him off right in the middle of the kitchen. Brock is no slouch himself, and returns the favor, slurping Tyler's veiny beef whistle and tugging his nuts. Ready for some serious studying of Brock's ass, Tyler spins the hairy hunk around so he can grip the sink. Tyler glides his meat deep inside the hairy bubble butt in front of him. Brock moans and grunts, loving every minute of Tyler filling his hole with cock. The two studs fuck on every surface they can reach, Brock's hole getting pummeled the whole time. Tyler flips Brock onto his back and Brock pumps out a bright white load into his mass of chest hair, letting his seed dribble into his thicket of belly scruff. Dirty boy Tyler has a thing for man scent and loves him a set of sweaty man armpits. He pulls out of Brock and releases his sperm rocket onto Brock's sweaty pit.
Format: mp4
Duration: 22:01
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 2419kbps
Audio: 74kbps

File size: 403.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DirtyTony Tyler Griz & Brock Landon

Kellan & Solomon Pure Stonyford

Release Year: 2013
Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Kellan, Solomon ( Zachary Robert Santangelo)
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, 69, Kissing, Oil, Muscles, Tattoos, Masturbation, Hairy, Creampie, Fingering, Cumshots
Sexy and Sensual sums up this video!Solomon really turned-up the heat on Kellan, who really responded to the body oil and muscle worship!AND I got Kellan to not only kiss a guy, but suck dick! I think we got past most of his limits. He seemed set against it, but after meeting Solomon, he shrugged and said, "Why not?" Hmmmmmm.The one limit left standing is him bottoming. Not sure that is gonna happen despite Solomon doing another amazing job rimming and fingering Kellan's hole. Just like he did with Bentley! I love it when he sneaks his finger in.
Duration: 28:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 635.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kellan & Solomon Pure

Boriqua Bonsall

Cast: boriqua
Genres: Gay ,mixed ,black hair ,Machine Dildo ,Anal
Video language: English
This Caribbean hoty tries to pump up some muscles but decides that it’s easier to pump his nappy asshole.
Duration: 26:00
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 302.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Boriqua

Training for TheUpperFloor: Part Two Bergman

Cast: Patrick Rouge ,Tyler Saint ,Van Darkholme
Genres: master ,BDSM ,black hair ,Humiliation ,Rimming ,Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,Muscle ,brunet ,Submission
Patrick Rouge is the second slave chosen for training. He is a power bottom and former military. He should do well. His handler is our very own Tyler Saint. I sometimes call him affectionately Mr. Tyler. No matter what, Tyler Saint has cock and muscles that won’t stop. If you have seen Part One, the Cock’s Creed and the Slave Positions are repetitive. They are annoying. They are used for the first slave training. I hope this is the last you will see of the Cock’s Creed.
From Part One: Life always moves forward, and changes are afoot in the Armory. Clans at Kink and Kinkmen have united in order to gain access to the exclusive realm of TheUpperFloor. The House of Detention is now called simply “The House.” BoundGods has been invited to host a formal dinner party on TheUpperFloor, which will be broadcast live online. Every few months, two applicants will compete for UpperFloor slave status, and BoundGods viewers will vote for the winner. At the end of the year, these winners will compete for the final time for the 2010 KinkMan of the Year Title.
I’m training the slaves for the event with the help of my “handlers,” a daunting task given such a short period of time. It’s a crash course and it’s a bit repetitive. Many things can and will go wrong. Oh, the beauty of real life!
Sincerely, Van Darkholme
Duration: 1:14:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Training for TheUpperFloor: Part Two

CorbinFisher-Fucking Ezra Port Sanilac

Best known for his 10-inch cock and bossy Top vibe, I figured he would always just want to be a Top.
But after having fucked a handful of guys who would cum from getting fucked, he wanted to see what the fuss was all about. The pay is better of course, but he was keenly interested.
We know Kevin can handle big toys, but actual cocks are harder for him. When I showed him Calhoun's cock, he said he was up for the challenge and practiced. I did let him know that Calhoun wanted to try bottoming, so he wouldn't be sitting on a giant rod all afternoon.
We start with Calhoun topping, and Kevin muscles his way through it. He is interesting to watch get fucked. He likes the challenge and the feeling, but I think he has it in his head that he won't be able to cum.
Duration: 32:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5855kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: CorbinFisher-Fucking Ezra

Sea, Sex... and Sun! Fort Leonard Wood

Release Year: 2007
Cast: Janos Volt, Peter Tapasz, Stefan Toth, Tomas Dombai, George Vidanov, Ivan Mrozek, Andrew Dombovari
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Threesome, Muscles, Big Cocks, Uncut, Rimming, Tatoos
We present bright, exotic summer collection with all perfect men of the world! It may hurt a bit, but the intense big cock pleasure makes up for that!
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:37:22
Video: 720x554, HEVC

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sea, Sex... and Sun!

Время генерации страницы 0.02651 секунды с 9 запросами