Old Today, 03:39 PM   #77354
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Gay- Sebas makes his boyfriend available to everyone - 720p

Gay- Sebas makes his boyfriend available to everyone - 720p

Video language: English

Sebas decided to play a game with Pablo and decided to make him available to everyone, they didn't have long to wait for a guy in a car to pass by and pick up Pablo. Sebas was hidden at a distance watching everything.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3899kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 476.8 MB

Download Gay- Sebas makes his boyfriend available to everyone - 720p

Boys Of Summer, Scene 1 Hd

Let's be perfectly honest, any scene that involves Thomas Dyk frolicking naked in the sunshine with some equally horny and handsome Czech buddies is almost certain to be a hit right from the off. Include the additional factor of being able to watch those beauties as they toil away in a lumberyard and the whole fucking scenario becomes almost stratospheric! Indeed, it's almost a wonder that the scene got shot at all given that the guys filming it must surely have just wanted to have busied themselves with a good wank rather than get on with the job at hand!

Duration: 17:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3901kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 512.7 MB

Download Boys Of Summer, Scene 1 Hd

C1R Man Issues Sc 2

Release Year: 2015
Studio: C1R
Cast: Kyle Kash Scotty Rage
Genres: Oral Anal Sex, Hunks, Muscles, Big Dick,Bears, Hairy

In this hot and steamy scene between Kyle Kash and Scotty Rage, Kyle serves and worships Scotty's cock like it deserves. Scotty walks in on Kyle in the shower, and the two work out Kyle's Man Issues.

Duration: 34:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2919kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 769.9 MB

Download C1R Man Issues Sc 2

I want it rough, sir

Release Year: 2015
Studio: MaverickMen

Hey guys, I am very happy to share this almost-lost gem. Part of the reason this was "almost" lost was because both Hunter and I were smashed when we did this video. We were at an event where we took our hot boy top Leo with us. We shot our first video with him called, Surfer Boy Cherry Pop, and man was it fucking hot! On day three of that trip we asked Leo (now that we had relieved him of his butt cherry) what he would like to try next. He knelt down and said, "I want it rough, Sirs." After talking with him about his limits, Leo asked to have some and told us to "just use my holes and fuck me as hard as you want for as long as you want." Ding ding ding! We have a winner! Hunter and I destroyed this boy's hungry hole. After editing this vid I still can't believe how hard and rough we railed Leo and he Still wanted more. Woof! Some guys can just take a pounding and beg for more and Leo is one of those guys.

Duration: 34:37
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1466kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 413.1 MB

Download I want it rough, sir

LetThemWatch-Take a Raw Ride

Complete with natural pubes. He got hard very easily for the photos, and for his solo, his cock began to stand-up as he peels off his clothes. For shy and quiet, he must have a bit of exhibitionism in him.
Ash has a nice slow stroking speed, concentrating on his cock head. He has a hoy ass too, and gives us a great show.
He will often jack-off in the shower, so we get a standing cum shot with cum raining down on us!

Duration: 20:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5853kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 907.8 MB

Download LetThemWatch-Take a Raw Ride
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04519 секунды с 9 запросами