LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Let Me Introduce Igor Lipan

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots, Masturbation
Video language: English
They might both be blond, but there’s a distinct contrast in styles here as softly-spoken, long-haired new boy, Igor Salamon, gets teamed up with the somewhat more punchier Danny Jones; and suffice it to say you don’t need to be Poirot to work out who’s gonna be getting their arse pounded for our satisfaction. First off, however, there’s more than enough cock to be worked orally, with both lads enjoying every inch of hard flesh that’s on offer. Ultimately, however, young Igor can’t wait to get a good doggy-style fucking; before riding Danny’s dick like a bitch for all to see. No surprise then that the lad is soon squirting out a generous wad, leaving Danny the ultimate pleasure of splattering his team-mate with a sticky facial!
Format: mp4
Duration: 24:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5846kbps
Audio: 162kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Let Me Introduce Igor

BiLatinMen - Castigo and Botika Vincent

Studio: BiLatinMen
Cast: Castigo, Botika
Genres: anal, bareback, fingering, gay, kissing, oral, riding, rimming, smooth
Botika sucks Castigo's dick, and Castigo returns the favor by rimming and fingering Botika before fucking him.
Duration: 19:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4530kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 671.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BiLatinMen - Castigo and Botika

Naked Barber 1080p Little Plymouth

Studio: Bravo Fucker
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback
This arabic guy comes in once a week to cut his hair and beard. His hairdresser ask him to come when there was nobody in the hairdresser to propose him 'Naked-Barber' and he finally fuck his muscled ass with his big cock.
Duration: 24:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 913.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Naked Barber 1080p

Burst Angel part 8 Zakinthos

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots, Masturbation
Video language: Japanese
催眠術にかけられてみない?とスカ� �トした20歳。いつの間にか脱がされ� �気付けば男同士の へ ワイルド髭野郎も催眠術にかかれば� �られイキ!?ガッチリ坊主が感じや� ��くなるよう術をかけられ、T氏に弄� �れる!
Duration: 1:46:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2342kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Burst Angel part 8

Guys In Sweatpants - Damien Cruz and Lydian Grey Papua New Guinea

Studio: Guys In Sweatpants
Cast: Damien Cruz, Lydian Grey
Genres: anal, bareback, gay, kissing, oral, rimming, smooth
Finally getting to feel someone in and on you after months of sexually charged talking just hits different. The sexual tension when these two met could be cut with a knife so we took that straight to the bedroom where it exploded. Lydian is an ass man so he was in heaven with Damien's tight bubble butt. But he wasn't the only one in heaven as you can tell by the way Damien worships his huge cock. If there's one thing Damien loves, it's a huge cock. He let Lydian fuck him in almost every position there is before he took half of Lydian's load in him and the rest on his back. If you want to see a happy and satisfied Damien, watch this until the end of this 40min fuck fest!
Duration: 39:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6832kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Guys In Sweatpants - Damien Cruz and Lydian Grey

ColbyKnox - Jesse Stone and Colby Chambers North Salt Lake

Studio: ColbyKnox
Cast: Jesse Stone, Colby Chambers
Genres: anal, bareback, gay, kissing, oral, rimming, smooth
Poor Jesse Stone. Looks like he's pulled a muscle. As this week's ColbyKnox video begins, he's leaning on Colby Chambers. Colby leads Jesse to the couch, instructing him to remove his shirt. "I'll go grab some oil and will try to rub it out for you," Colby says. Jesse gets on his stomach. As for Colby he grabs the massage oil. And lube. Always be prepared. "Where do you feel it," Colby wonders. "Where do you feel pain?" "All the way up here," Jesse says, grabbing a thigh and butt cheek. "I think it's your sciatic," Colby explains. "I can definitely rub it out for you but the main area is going to be your glutes. You cool with me rubbing on your ass?" "Yeah. It's cool," Jesse replies. "Just as long as you fix me." Colby starts to "fix" with some oil and sturdy hand work. He takes off Jesse' shorts, getting to the root of the "problem." "You got some big glutes," Colby notes. "The bigger the muscle the more painful the pop." Colby nibbles Jesse's ears. He then snacks on Jesse's hole. "Feel good, Jesse," Colby asks. "You like it?" Jesse moans approval. He spreads his cheeks so Colby's tongue can explore deeply. It's time for Jesse to do some work. Colby stands in front of him. He pulls down his shorts and his hefty slab of beef wobbles in Jesse's face. He gets on his hands and knees, swallowing Colby whole. "Fuck, yeah," Colby commands. "All the way down your throat." Jesse gags but returns for more. After getting face fucked Jesse laps up the drool coating Colby's cock. He walks back to Jesse's behind, slapping those perky buns. After lubing up, Colby works his meat inside. Then he fucks. Hard and deep. "Fuck. I love that cock," Jesse mutters. Colby places both hands on top of Jesse's rump and grinds away. "Use that cock," Jesse murmurs. His ass pushes Colby over the edge. "Going to come in your fucking ass," he exclaims. He does with a picture perfect creampie. It covers Jesse's man hole with juicy goo. Colby isn't done. "Get on your back with your legs in the air," he commands. Jesse does so and Colby reenters, making sure all that cum stays inside Jesse. Colby drills down as Jesse keeps his thighs near his chest. Oh, God," he whispers. "You feel so fucking good." The pounding slows but remains intense. As he's pounded, Jesse jerks his meat. "I'm going to fucking come," he moans. "It's so fucking good." He shoots juice on his stomach and inside his navel. "Can I keep fucking you," Colby asks. Jesse agrees, getting back on his stomach. "I love that cock," Jesse whimpers. "Use that tight, little, pink hole." Colby doesn't need to be asked twice. He gets Jesse to grind his ass. That causes Colby to dump a second sloppy load. "Pump it deep in you," Colby blurts out. Two creampies in one scene! Jesse pulls his cheeks apart and the camera gives a great view of his cum plastered hole.
Duration: 28:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6666kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ColbyKnox - Jesse Stone and Colby Chambers

Dicks everywhere with Kurtis Wolfe North Powder

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation
Video language: English
Jack Aries is back to bottom for Jordan Starr and he really wants Jordan's cock---expressed not in words, but in action. One minute the guys are casually chatting, the next Jack is sucking, deep-throating and gagging on Jordan's fat cock---and Jordan is happy to indulge his lust. He not only lets Jack suck him every way possible, he uses his throat however HE pleases.
Duration: 28:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3348kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 720.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dicks everywhere with Kurtis Wolfe

Время генерации страницы 0.03686 секунды с 9 запросами