View Single Post
Old Today, 08:25 AM   #4082
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Petite Slut Avi Love is Bound, Tormented, and Made to Cum Esparto

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Kink
Cast: Avi Love
Genres: ball gag, bdsm, bondage, Corporal Punishment, crop, domination, Feet, Fingering, Handler, humiliation, leather, nipple clamps, Petite, rope bondage, straigh
Video language: English
Avi begins in a brutal partial suspension that puts all of her weight on her hip. The bondage itself is now tormenting her, so anything that follows is just more for her to suffer through. Nipple clamps are added and then weights for optimal suffering. Her feet are abused with a leather crop which cranks up the intensity and makes her very aware of the predicament she is in. The first dose of orgasms are administered and she shows how much of a grateful slut she really is. Next she is in a hogtie on a box waiting on her captor. The Pope enters and the anticipation mounts as she prepares for her next dose of suffering. More bastinado has her sensitive soles aching, but that doesn´t mean this slut is not ready for some throat fucking before her pussy is . She is hoisted into the air and finished with more orgasms. After a few more orgasms we move to the final scene where Avi is face down on the floor with her legs spread wide and her body held up with her arms. Her ass is beaten with a flogger before The Pope fucks her pussy and rips more orgasms from her until he is satisfied with her ultimate suffering.
Format: mp4
Duration: 43:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4858kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Petite Slut Avi Love is Bound, Tormented, and Made to Cum

Star and Kym Wilde Daocheng

Cast: Star ,Kym Wilde
Genres: toned ,Humiliation ,switch ,High Heels ,Facesitting ,Sub ,Fingering ,Anal ,Blonde ,Bondage
Star was very nervous about doing this scene. This was a new sexual experience for her that started heavy with humiliation, followed by physical pain. Then, more degrading punishment, being carried with a dildo in ass and ramming a foot deep into her mouth. Finally, she is rewarded with an orgasm from Kym’s big black strapon cock.
Duration: 30:33
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 355.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Star and Kym Wilde

Lucky Sap Wins a Night at the Money Motel. Part 2 Highlandville

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Divinebitches
Cast: Lorelei Lee, Jake Wilder
Genres: public, spanking, sniffing, fetish, femdom, straight, dominatrix, slave, Male Sub, Corporal Punishment, bdsm, Prostate Stimulation, Pussy Eating, Face Sitting, humiliation
All you fuckers´ favorite fetish now has a home, and if you´re lucky enough, you might just get to spend the night. If it happened to Jake Wilder, why not you, right? Here´s how one guy was lucky enough to land a night at the Divine Bitches Money Motel:Jake shows up like most businessmen do, hard cock in hand and the notion that money can buy him anything. Lorelei immediately bends him over and begins the punishment he wants so badly: a spanking with his face smothered in the millions of dollars he just spent on her, the privilege of sniffing Lorelei´s beautiful pussy while she masturbates on top of him, totally ignoring his useless cock. Which grows and grows as his ego is stripped further away!Lorelei fucks his bratty rich asshole for her sadistic pleasure and Jake loves it so much, he pays her more. He is becoming a better man with every dollar spent and Lorelei just keeps fucking the shit out of him until he´s decent enough to let loose on the public again. Jake leaves with a slimmer wallet yet tons more charm and respectability...
Duration: 49:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4869kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lucky Sap Wins a Night at the Money Motel. Part 2

Flesh of Three Piura

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Devicebondage
Cast: Lilith Luxe, Veruca James, Charlotte Cross, The Pope
Genres: bondage, The Pope, straight, bdsm, metal bondage, domination, submission, Handler, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation
Sometimes there are days that need more of my attention than others. Then there are days that I need more than the average and I have to take what I want. Today is one of those days and it begins with Lilith and Veruca helpless. Veruca is hanging from her ankles in front of Lilith and I make sure that they both get a healthy helping of pussy as well as suffering.Veruca can't go on and as I remove her from set, I run across Charlotte walking the halls of the castle, so I snatch her ass up and put her in bondage. Remember that I needed more today, and I won't stop just because one of them couldn't go on.The day continues and I put these whore through hell, and they can't wait to go again.
Duration: 50:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4889kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Flesh of Three

Realspankingsinstitute - Kailee Pack 10 Danville

These are not light and playful punishments; this is the real thing leading to her perfect little bottom being bruised and marked for days. If you are a Kiki Cali lover, this video is a must have.
Video: 960x720

Total size: 2.3 GB in 32 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Realspankingsinstitute - Kailee Pack 10

Realspankingsinstitute - Kailee Pack 2 Lerwick

If you are a Cara fan, or just love to see a beautiful young lady punished until sitting is no longer an option, then this is the video for you.
Video: 960x720

Total size: 2.9 GB in 41 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Realspankingsinstitute - Kailee Pack 2

Bunnie Peapack

Cast: Sandra Romain ,Bunnie
Genres: Humiliation ,LezDom ,Corporal Punishment ,Fingering ,Bondage ,Sub ,fake boobs ,Brunette ,Slave ,Dominatrix
It’s always fun to watch someones first time in bondage and SM. Bunnie was curious enough to give it a try but struggled with letting go. Sandra does her best to get genuine reactions out of Bunnie through corporal punishment and sexual domination.
Duration: 37:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 844.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bunnie
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03090 секунды с 9 запросами