View Single Post
Old 10-17-2016, 08:45 AM   #8
xxx2u

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях

All my threads

xxx2u Непонятно, что и думать...

Jodi West / Taking care of Mother (2013) HD 720p

THIS VIDEO CONTAINS LOTS OF VERY TABOO MOTHER-SON TALK AND IS SHOT POV.

"I know you have been watching your Mother again" Jodi says to you. You realize that she has caught you spying on her again on her date.

"Did you like watching your Mother with him?"....

The filthy Mother-Son talk goes on as Mother describes that she needs to be satisfied, and that only her son can do that for her!

"That's it, Fuck Mommy. Do you like fucking your Mother? You know you need to last longer this time so Mommy can be satisfied." THIS VIDEO IS ONLY FOR THE FANS OF THE VERY TABOO, STEPFAMILY FANTASY DIRTY TALK!

Cast: Jodi West

Year: 2013
Genre: Incest, MILF, Mature, Mom, Son, Taboo, Blowjob, Hardcore, Cumshot, Dirty Talk, POV
Run time: 00:13:16

HD video: 720p
Format: WMV
Video: Windows Media Video 9 1280x720 29.97fps 6099kbps
Audio: WMA 2 48000Hz stereo 192kbps
Size: 597.98 MB

Lyra Law / Sexting II (2016) HD 720p

My mom is a sweetheart, the sort of Mother you'd see on a 50's sitcom, perfectly proper housewife, overprotective of me, her only son, and so pure and innocent. I get the feeling that even though she is proper she has dirty thoughts, there's an indescribable tension when she is near to me. She kisses me on the cheek every time I leave the house, the kisses have been migrating closer and closer to the corner of my mouth, her eyes locked on mine to gauge my reaction.

She met Dad in High School and they've been together since then. My Dad is a nice hard working sort of guy, but I'm pretty sure they have have zero sex life, they don't always sleep in the same bedroom anymore. He usually comes home late, I hear him tinkering around in the garage, he eats dinner, takes a shower and watches TV on the sofa until he sleeps there. In the morning Mom will turn off the TV, kiss him good morning and make sure I get to school on time. The relationship between myself and my father is odd. I find myself hating him for no reason at all, seething with a sort of jealousy when Mom helps him pull on his winter coat.

I've played out different fantasy scenarios where I trick Mom into having sex with me. In my dreams she loves it. She discovers it's me, and she has wild, passionate sex with me. I want her green eyes locked on mine whens she is sucking my dick, her sweet lips that I'm so familiar with locked tightly around my cock. In my dreams, she learns that I am the only man she'll ever need. She leaves Dad and I get to take her whenever I want, in all the ways I fantasize about.

Dad leaves for work this morning. It's Monday, it's Martin Luther King Day and I have the day off of school. It's the perfect opportunity to play out one of my fantasies to see how Mom reacts.

Cast: Lyra Law

Year: 2016
Genre: Incest, MILF, Mother, Mom, Mommy, Son, Taboo, Blindfold, Blackmail, Hairy, Creampie
Run time: 00:18:30

Format: MP4
Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1280x720 23.976fps 6709kbps
Audio: AAC 48000Hz stereo 189kbps
Size: 913.77 MB

Quote:

Kasey Storm / Son is Jealous Mommy fucks her Boss (2015) HD 720p

By now your aware I've had several encounters with my Son and have decided to make him my travel partner when I'm gone on business. Mommy get so stressed and frustrated when I'm on the road!! This trip my son learns a BIT MORE about what Mommy does when she's gone....and he DOESN'T like it! The JEALOUSY has begun to set in!!!

I have to get ready to go out for "dinner and drinks" with my BOSS. I want my son's opinion on how I look....he loves the outfit and HATES that I'm going out so late, especially as he discovers the details.

Now honey, exactly HOW do you think I am able to keep you in such a lavish lifestyle? Let me explain a few things about your father and I. We have a different kind of set up from most parents. No arguments Young Man...just LISTEN!!

Ok..... I Think I know what will make things better, you need some "Mommy Attention"! Here......let Mommy give you some kisses and licks....that's it.....see.....I know what you need to feel better. Mmmmmmmm I just can't seem to keep your COCK out of my MOUTH! I LOVE making you hard and feeling you grow inside me against my tongue and cheek!

Now that your nice and HARD let me show you a little surprise I have for my Boss!.......(I climb on the bed and bend over to reveal something my son was MOST SURPRISED about.....). See honey, easy access!

Get behind Mommy and I'll teach you the benefits of wearing these....that's it......Put your COCK in MOMMY'S HOLE!! Now....doesn't that make you feel even better??

Yes baby FUCK MOMMY'S HOLE GOOD!!! You have me so sloppy wet....but remember you have to hold it! Stamina...we're practicing stamina these days!

Mmmmmmmm God you feel SOOOOOOO GOOD in my HOLE! But THIS TIME I want you to fill Mommy's hole with your warm cum....Mommy NEEDS IT!

Fuck Mommy's hole GOOD My Baby Boy.....Show Mommy what your going to do to those little girls once you are completely trained! That's it...more....more Baby......That's your MOMMY'S HOLE! No...Not yet.......feel how good it is to be inside Mommy again.......does that feel good My Angel?

Look at my BABY BOY go...Fucking Mommy's Hole like that...You make me so PROUD of you. Are you ready? Do you want to CUM? ..............Lets see what you can do to Mommy's Hole now..........

Cast: Kasey Storm

Year: 2015
Genre: Incest, MILF, Mature, Mother, Mom, Taboo, POV
Run time: 00:20:10

Format: MKV
Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1280x720 30fps 1599Kbps
Audio: AAC 48000Hz stereo 128Kbps
Size: 231.09 MB

Allura Skye / Mom Becomes Addicted to My Dick (2016) HD 720p

Cast: Allura Skye

Year: 2016 г.