View Single Post
Old 10-17-2016, 08:48 AM   #13
xxx2u

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях

All my threads

xxx2u Непонятно, что и думать...

Maya Bijou / Fever Dream (2016) HD 720p

I was in bed three days with the flu. Mom is always at work so it's usually just me and my older brother. He always takes care of me but this time I was so sick I really needed his help... We were spending more time together than normal, maybe I should have known something was different about him, but I didn't... I'm just happy he decided to finally do it. It just feels too good too stop, and we both know how to keep a secret... We've always shared everything so why shouldn't we share this?

Year: 2016
Genre: Sister, Brother, Pov, Sleeping, Cumshot, Love, Brunette, Eighteen, Incest, Roleplay, All Sex
Run time: 00:17:46

Format: MP4
Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1280x720 29.97fps 8067kbps
Audio: AAC 48000Hz stereo 127kbps
Size: 1.02 GB

Quote:
HitFile

Ashley Fires / Preparing For The Big Game (2016) SiteRip

Harlo was going through his playbook and tossing the football around getting mentally prepared for the big home game. Mom knew her star quarterback was stressed and needed to get his mind off of things for a while. She was so proud of him and wanted to relieve him the only way she knows how. She walks in and tells him that she was going to help him relaX. She starts to massage him. She comments on how much she loves his big strong muscles. Mom tells him that she wants to kiss every inch of his body and even places he has never been kissed! She has him roll over and takes down his underwear. She starts to kiss his butt cheeks and then proceeds to lick his butt crack. Harlo is taken back and asks her when she was doing. Mom lets him know it's alright and just relax and let Mommy make him feel good. Mommy starts licking her little mans asshole. She has him stand up so she can really get in there. She wants him to open up to Mommy. Let Mommy in. She shoves her tongue deep into his ass. Harlo starts to relax and enjoy himself. He has never had any girl do this to him. It felt so good. He grabs his Mom's head and makes her lick it even harder! She spreads his ass cheeks and dives in. Mom loves to lick her little boys butt! She rolls him back over and starts to such his hard cock. She makes him jerk off while she licks his ass. She hands him a cup and tells him when he is ready to cum to shoot his load into the cup so she can drink every drop of him. He came so hard with his beautiful Mom licking his asshole! Mom shows him how much she loves him by sucking up every drop of his boy cum! Harlo was now ready to win the big game!
*WARNING* THIS CLIP FEATURES EXTREMELY HARDCORE FEMALE/MALE ASS LICKING AND EATING.

Cast: Ashley Fires

Year: 2016 г.
Genre: Incest, MILF, Mom, Mother, Son, Taboo, Blowjob, Asslicking, Rimming, Cum Play
Run time: 00:15:01

Format: MP4
Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 960x540 (3:2) 29.97fps 2504kbps
Audio: AAC 44100Hz stereo 111kbps
Size: 279.38 MB

Quote:
HitFile

Dillion Carter / You are Next Bro (2013) HD 720p

Year: 2013
Genre: All Sex, Incest, Taboo, Family Fantasies, Big Tits
Run time: 00:29:28

Format: WMV
Video: VC-1, WMV3, 1280x720 (16/9), 29.970 fps, 5 000 Kbps (0.181 bit/pixel)
Audio: WMA3 M2, 44.1 KHz, 2 ch, 322 Kbps, VBR (en-us)
Size: 1.1 GB

Quote:
HitFile

Rachel Steele / Knocking Mother Up (2014) HD 1080p

Entices you with; Taboo, MILF, Blow Job, Oral Sex, Fucking, Cum Shot, Impregnation, Cremapie, and Multiple Orgasms. HIGH DEFINITION VERSION. Michael is a very alert step-son, and when he sees that his step-mother Rachel is home unexpectedly he's got a LOT of questions! She hadn't expected Michael to be home herself, and acts very cagey, dodging his inquiries and trying to turn it around on him. It doesn't work, and Michael is persistant. He asks her repeatedly why she's home (but nicely dressed), and who the guy in the car out front waiting is. Rachel has a hard time stalling him or coming up with an answer that doesn't sound like a cop-out, but she still refuses to admit any wrong-doing. She tells her step son that he's going to tell his father, and get him all worked up over nothing! They've barely been married three months, and it's just not a good look. Rachel had, of course, noticed Michael checking her out from time to time, and so she turns on her seductive charm and asks if there's...anything...she can do that just might make him forget about all this silliness. Michael confirms that yes, there certainly is! Rachel leads him up to her marital bedroom, and seduces him further (not that it's all that necessary at this point!). They touch each other, and Micheal begins to touch her pink pussy, fingering and pleasuring her. He then continues to undress her and performs oral sex on her, listening to his step-mother's moans of pleasure. She returns the favor and gives him a slow, sultry blowjob, and then before either of them know it, they're passionately fucking raw. Rachel tries to mention using a condom - she's very fertile - but Michael ignores her and thrusts in and out of her, enjoying the forbidden fruit of his step-mother! They change positions, and again, and then he pulls out of her and shoots a huge load all over Rachel's body and breasts. Rachel mentions how thankful she is that he didn't come inside of her, but without warning Michael enters her again and continues to fuck her! Rachel is stunned, and soon after Michael cums AGAIN, this time inside his stepmother's pussy! She asks him what he was thinking - doesn't he know how easy it is for her to get pregnant? As we cut to months later, we see that actions have consequences!

Year: 2014
Genre: All Sex, Milf, Mature, Big Tits, Older Woman / Younger Man, Incest, Taboo Roleplay, Mother / Son, Blowjob, Hardcore, Family, Pregnant
Run time: 00:20:41

Format: WMV
Video: Windows Media Video 9 1920x1080 29.97fps 2918kbps 2 919 Kbps [Raw Video 1]
Audio: WMA 2 44100Hz stereo 45kbps [Raw Audio 0]
Size: 434.56 MB

Quote:
HitFile

xxx2u is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07509 секунды с 9 запросами