View Single Post
Old 11-18-2016, 07:15 PM   #117
bart202

Поблагодарили 30 раз(а) в 30 сообщениях

All my threads

bart202 Его путь ведет к истине...

Chelsea Spanks � Madison & Julie

Stars: Madison Young, Julie Simone, Chelsea Pfeiffer

Madison�s Spanking: The first thing I have to say about this video is that Madison Young is one hard player! I�ve never gone this far spanking any other woman and by the end of this seriously HOT spanking scene, Madison�s behind bares proof of it.

Madison�s visit with me begins tame enough, with a skirt dusting�the usual beginning of a good hand spanking. But, it quickly becomes clear to me that Madison requires sterner measures. I lift her skirt, spank her a bit more and Madison�s panties come down soon thereafter. From there, things begin to heat up considerably. A very firm, bare-bottom hand spanking ensues and Madison�s behind colors up, turning a bright red almost immediately. I�m not finished, yet, though and I have Madison begin more clothing removal. After completely removing her shirt AND bra, Madison lies down over my knee for a brisk hairbrush spanking, given with a thick bath-brush. Madison�s behind begins to show a little more color�

At this point, I instruct Madison to strip completely and I position my lovely, nude spankee in a bent over the couch position. The final phase of Madison�s super-reality spanking is done with my largest, most formidable paddle and I swear, I don�t hold back. I land the paddle with all my strength and Madison reacts with more and more passion! It�s as though I�m giving her exactly what she wants, as hard as that is for me to believe, even as I�m experiencing it!

Julie�s Spanking: Julie�s visit begins much differently. It�s clear from the moment of her arrival that she�s nervous and maybe even a little afraid. It doesn�t help that she�s late and she finds me waiting in the bedroom for her, all ready to go. I see immediately that Julie has dressed rather erotically for me, so I take off her street clothes straight away. I was delighted to see she�d chosen to wear a lovely corset, with stockings and garter. But, instead of being softened by her dressing for me, I�m only encouraged all the more. The spanking begins right away. Over my knee she goes and soon I can see that my hand spanking alone is making a big impression on her. I have several implements on hand which I plan on using and all I can think is that Julie has quite a session in front of her. It isn�t long before I pick up my large hairbrush. She�s been spanked with it before and she shudders at the sight of it. I�m not dissuaded, however. Julie gets her hairbrush spanking, no matter how much she squeals and wriggles.

Then, I decide I�d like to try something new. Something I�ve been meaning to try for a while. I have her lie on her tummy on the bed, with a pillow under her hips so her bottom is raised slightly. I LOVE this position! From there, Julie takes a paddling with my big black paddle. I give her a strapping with TWO different straps, too! Julie�s extremely submissive, so she takes it all bravely, even though it was a very intense session for her. I couldn�t just leave it there. Feeling she�s been a good girl to take so much (albeit not without complaint) I soothe her hot, sore bottom with lots of cooling lotion.

Filesize: 544 MB
Duration: 00:59:19
Resolution: 480x360
Video: WMV, 29.970 FPS, 1229 kb/s
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 64.0 kb/s

Genre: Spanking Movie

Download: Keep2share.cc

Chelsea Spanks - Madison Julie.part1.rar
Chelsea Spanks - Madison Julie.part2.rar
bart202 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03639 секунды с 9 запросами