View Single Post
Old 11-21-2016, 10:31 PM   #75
Cameron

Поблагодарили 1,290,247 раз(а) в 133,092 сообщениях

All my threads

Cameron has disabled reputation

I Want Good Marks
04 October 2015
Jess is young, beautiful and popular she is permanently chased by all the jocks due to her good looks and confidence. She is also very spoilt and is used to getting her own way constantly. She easily has anyone wrapped around her little finger, men or women. Due to her good looks she isn’t that academic due to the fact that she doesn’t really need to work hard. Today you are her prey, her next victim, her next target.
You are her tutor and try to stay professional at all times but as the class leaves Jesswalks over to your desk in her short skirt and revealing top. She bends over in front of you and you cant contain the huge bulge in your trousers. Jess notices, her plan has worked and she takes no time in tormenting you for bulging boner.
‘You aren’t being very professional are you Mr Tutor. Imagine if the headmaster found out you were getting turned on my a pupil.’
Oh no, she has slyly recorded the whole thing. Your fucked. You are going to have to pay the price of your wondering eyes. What does she have in store for you, you will want to keep her quiet.

if some file die in my release(post) contact with me(send PM) and I fixed it!

МОЙ ПАСС САЙТ | MY PASSWORDS SITE

How to get fast direct download links from protected.socadvnet.com and flyfiles.net links as premium user without captcha
Cameron is offline   Reply With Quote
Пользователь сказал cпасибо:
heedps (12-17-2016)

Время генерации страницы 0.10450 секунды с 9 запросами